Axon M

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

texasmade1 texasmade1

Joined on: November 20, 2016

User's Score: 244

Axon M

Archives for November 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
lzb302
Axon M will it be sold unlocked at any time in future?
Axon M will it be sold unlocked at any time in future? Also is it a International capable phone? If…
in Axon M
Answered CTA CFA
sshasan
Register Your ZTE Axon M Now For A Free Case!
For a limited time, register your ZTE Axon M at zteusa.com for a free case! The process is simpl…
in Axon M
Pinned Z CPA
NSXelrate
Suggestions for the ZTE Team
* The second screen seems to be 1 pixel higher than the main screen. Text and images are just a pi…
in Axon M
mikewinddale
Trouble swapping apps from one screen to another
So I just got a new Axon M from AT&T, and I've been having trouble swapping apps from one scree…
in Axon M
CPA
musicdjm
Axon M Screen Protectors, Skins, Cases and accessories
I was very happy to see a pretty sizable amount of options for accessories for the Axon M just abo…
in Axon M
freeza
Android Authority review: Absolutely Mediocre at best
Look, a review that is actually keeping it real and not sipping whatever kool-aid has the zealots h…
in Axon M
CPA
hollap
Axon M Review
Hello all, here is my review of the Axon M. After having the device for a bit I figured to do a re…
in Axon M
CPA
Mistergou
Screen lock customization?
Hey guys, I was wondering if there is way to customize the blank all black lock screen. Nothing fa…
in Axon M
Accepted Answer CPA
DanS
Extended question
I saw in some of the videos concerning the axon m that it was possible to play Mario run in the ext…
in Axon M
Accepted Answer CPA
sshasan
sshasan
akovacs
I have to remove and pair again the phone every time I enter my Cadillac SRX 2016
My new Axon M connects to Bluetooth car Cadillac SRX 2016 multimedia unit perfectly and everything …
in Axon M
Z
DoppelgangerD
FREE case for your new ZTE Axon M !!!!!
When I was on the ZTE USA website, I saw a link to get a free case when you register your ZTE Axon …
in Axon M
CPA
cphere
First Week with the Axon M
So I've been using the Axon M now for one week and thought I'd post my thoughts on it. I'll start …
in Axon M
CPA
Dralix
JPGE file from the new ZTE Axon M
Hi there I looking for a sample pic out of the new phone camera of the ZTE Axon M. I couldn't fi…
in Axon M
Answered CTA CFA CPA
hollap
ZTE Axon M Game Emulation
Thought I'd make a quick video of a Nintendo NES game emulator on the Axon M. Many people have ment…
in Axon M
sshasan
The Dual Screen, Foldable Smartphone Is REAL!
Lou takes the wraps off the ZTE Axon M The Dual Screen, Foldable Smartphone Is REAL! Sour…
in Axon M
toyguy22
Three accessories just put up in the ZTE online store for Axon M
I was checking the accessories page earlier in the day and everything was the same as it's been for…
in Axon M
DoppelgangerD
ZTE Axon M available now from AT&T +$100 Visa Card
. . . . . https://www.zteusa.com/axon-m . . . . . https://www.att.com/cellphones/zte/axon-m.html . …
in Axon M
CPA