Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 580

Axon

Archives for April 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
frodriguez2010
Android 6.0.1 Fixes The Annoying Failed MMS Bug In Marshmallow
Android Releases come with  bug fixes, but usually not worth going over each one. Not the case with…
in Axon
frodriguez2010
Wonky connectivity
Has anyone after the update had continued issues with data connection? After a couple of reboots I …
in Axon
Question
charidy
ZTE have pushed out a new OTA for the ZTE Axon A1P Update New Version: A1PV1.1.0B15
Maybe everyone can post a few comments here about the update, after we have had some time to work w…
in Axon
Answered Z
frodriguez2010
Launcher keeps freezing.
Just wondering if anyone else has been getting this message:
in Axon
Answered
charidy
ZTE App to Log the speed and performance.
I was wondering if ZTE might be able to create an App that could Log the Data and cellular performa…
in Axon
Question
frodriguez2010
UMI DIGI
UMI DIGI Another Competitor that allows for open bootloader. Shared with Jive Any…
in Axon
Question
frodriguez2010
Mac OSX Drivers
Today I was messing around testing things on my Mac and thought why not install the drivers so I ca…
in Axon
Question
frodriguez2010
Six Month User Experience with A1P
Six month user experience with the Axon Pro. When I first received the phone it came perfectly b…
in Axon
frodriguez2010
Is there an issue with connectivity? Have had dropped calls, originally thinking it was service prov
I keep getting No Service as an indicator message.  The other day I was on a call and all of a sudd…
in Axon
Question
frodriguez2010
[Axon Pro] Why does my Axon Pro tend to over heat?
I have noticed with a little use of browsing and commenting on social sites my phone tends to start…
in Axon
Question
charidy
charidy