Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 567

Axon

Archives for May 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
mlbdude
Axon 7 notification light
Has anyone found any info on the notification light for this phone? I would think there'd be one in…
in Axon
kimberlybrookes
ZTE Axon 7 Bluetooth Aptx or Aptx HD
Howdy, I was looking and I could find no mention in the Axon 7's literature about the presence o…
in Axon
darntonm
Verizon use
I'm really excited about this device.  I've been on the Samsung Note bandwagon for my last two devi…
in Axon
dishlexic
Axon 7 Antutu Scores
Why do you think the Axon 7 Scores less than the LeEco LeMax 2? Or the Mi5? Very similar specs: S…
in Axon
mlbdude
Axon 7 mini
After last year's Axon mini it's safe to say there's a good chance ZTE will give us the same option…
in Axon
rikkkurd
[Overview] of the best reviews for axon 7 (updated 4th of November)
Updated on 25th of August If you have another review please comment below i will update the list e…
12...1314 in Axon
rikkkurd
Axon 7 for business
The teleconferencing feature sounds like something we can use with skype for business and telcos (t…
in Axon
rikkkurd
Would you use the axon 7 with a casing?
If you would like to use a case what kind of case would this be? Lets give the accessory maker…
1234 in Axon
alanquest
Finally. Great Sounding Front Facing Speakers!!!
I have always wondered why the major brands and flagships never adopted front facing speakers. To m…
12 in Axon
semtexas
VR Showcase on Axon 7 (most powerfull phone to date)
Hi guys, as soon as you get the Axon 7 i invite to try my VR Tech Demo, you will need approriate…
in Axon
thephantom
Dual SIM standby question...
I know details on the Axon 7 are speculative at this point, but perhaps the mods (or maybe a dual S…
in Axon
elflaire
ZTE Axon 7 Audio Performance VS Competition
Now that the Axon 7 is out, as advertised there was a huge focus on the audio quality for this phon…
in Axon
sirrus
Axon 7 sound & voice quality
I'm new and would like to know a bit of features it supports the sound. Mostly about music listenin…
in Axon
Question
drsaidalavi
ROOTING OF AXON 7
Hello, All wishes to everybody I am new to Axon series, even to ZTE, so obviously new to this com…
12 in Axon
aperez4612
Future Innovation
As one can note, the majority of phones have common features. We have come to an age where each yea…
in Axon
fzrrich
Force Touch! on the Axon 7!!!
Check out this video demonstrating force touch on the Axon 7!!!! Please let me know your thoughts o…
12 in Axon
oldirtyewok
Axon 7 in Canada?
I super excited about this flagship killer to hit our shores.   I've read quite a bit of informatio…
in Axon
mortamyr
Axon 7 vs Nexus 6p
The more I compare the specs the more I'm liking the Axon 7. I've been waiting for the 6p's price t…
in Axon
apex
Buying international Axon 7 in China
Hi, I am currently living in China, but I will go back to Europe again in August. I wanted to bu…
in Axon
axonrose
Stock Android
Just heard that the Axon 7 will be running very close to stock android!!!! I have always liked comp…
in Axon
emf1138
Trusted Places/Devices?
Does the Axon series (and the 7) have a "Trusted Places" option for places like work and home?
in Axon
Question
fzrrich
Would you like to see a textured power button and(or) a dedicated notification slider/button on the
I've noticed a trend in textured power buttons. The OnePlus 3 is reportedly coming with a textured …
in Axon
mrbigscreen
Axon 7 in the UK?
Any word on the distribution for the Axon 7 in the UK? either from a carrier, 02, three, ee etc or …
in Axon
dave
Specs clarification Axon 7
Hello everybody! As all specs of the Axon 7 are already announced there should be no confusion …
123 in Axon
emf1138
Axon 7 HYPE!
Hype in my head, that is. Man, after discovering ZTE the other day and seeing the 7, I haven't been…
in Axon
chuckjones
VoLTE and Band 12 support on T-Mobile
Has anyone recently had any experience with their Axon Pro using VoLTE and connecting to T-Mobiles …
in Axon
dave
ZTE Axon 7 - first phone with announced Daydream compatability
Hello everybody! As there is no topic about it yet, I wanted to make sure that this doesn't get …
in Axon
dave
Axon 7 with stock Android?
Hello everybody! The Axon 7 is a really handsome device and checks more or less all the boxes I …
12 in Axon
Question
runtohell121
ZTE Axon 7 vs. Asus Zenfone 3
Seems like ZTE Axon 7 will have a competitor coming pretty soon... Set to be announced on May 30 in…
12...56 in Axon
robdam1001
Axon 7 versus One Plus 3
Any thoughts comparing the 2 models? I have the OP2 now and would like to upgrade to either the OP3…
123 in Axon