Axon

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

busyman busyman

Joined on: June 9, 2016

User's Score: 64

Axon

Archives for June 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
mwake
Will the Axon 7 eventually be sold through phone carriers?
Is  the Axon 7 a phone that will be sold by carriers so as to take advantage of subsidised phone th…
12 in Axon
Answered
rzracer
Bye Oneplus 3
Only had the Oneplus a few days and only bought it because of it's unlocked bootloader and the high…
12 in Axon
jasonxdadeveloper
2 requests
Please add a 60 fps 1080 p option in the camera and second request would be to have the bootloader …
in Axon
Question
onsen
Does anyone got axon 7 Chinese 64 GB model?
I just purchase  axon 7 from their chinInese website.  Costs me 3099¥ and I will get it on 16th Jul…
in Axon
Answered
npaladin2000
Axon 7 vs Nexus "Marlin"
I dunno about this one, Marlin might inspire me to wait a bit. 5.5 inch AMOLED screen (though only …
in Axon
rhawaiian13
Axon 7 vs Galaxy S7 Edge Speed Test
Hello all, first time posting! I've been very interested in the A7, looking for a major upgrade fro…
in Axon
zeeebs
4K Video Sample
ZTE AXON 7. PRUEBA DE VÍDEO EN 4K - YouTube Looks pretty great to me...
in Axon
benjamin.hobbs
Do you think ZTE should make an unlocked rooted developer to developer supported smartphone?
Ever since we heard the words "Bedazzled" on TV, companies that do well are the ones that have the …
in Axon
Poll
dylan_addeo9@hotmail.com
Will The Axon 7 Ship to Canada?
So we know the bands are the same for Canada... And the US version of the phone will work on all Ca…
in Axon
Poll
cabannaboy
Cost of Axon 7 more than expected????
Saw this article this morning and thought I would share with you all! ZTE Axon 7 finally pops up…
in Axon
musicdjm
Length of USB Cable, What size should the included cord be ?
For those of you who got the Axon Pro last year you may have the same problem I faced and have to r…
12 in Axon
Poll
gaurab43
Axon release date is on its edge.
So zte is not going to be punished till Aug 30. They are cooperating with investigation. Hope every…
in Axon
darthjaeger
Axon 7 Two Variants
Presumably that the price for the 64 GB with a 4 GB RAM is $450 and while the 128 GB 6 GB RAM is $6…
12 in Axon
Poll
starman
Is this the reason for the US Axon 7 Delay?
Saw this on pocketnow.com.  Not sure how this will impact the US Axon 7 shipments.  Maybe this is t…
in Axon
anks329
Source code
I've got the Oneplus One currently, and love the developer support for it. I'm looking at the Axon …
in Axon
xp_1
How is ZTE with software updates?
Hey guys, I am currently looking for a new phone. I have read about the Axon 7 and it piqued my int…
in Axon
dylan_addeo9@hotmail.com
France release at "end of the day"..
This was on ZTE France's most recent picture/tweet. Translation: "Good! It is at what time? I'm …
in Axon
max1001-us
Axon 7 FCCID page
For those restless people that are dying to know more information about USA version, i present to y…
in Axon
shiboby
Dolby Atmos® + Dolby Digital Plus (7+1 Surround Sound): Why?
I'm still trying to find an answer as to what we can use Dolby Atmos® + Dolby Digital Plus (7+1 Sur…
in Axon
dabehrs
GETTING CLOSER!! Official - "You have won $77 off the new Axon 7" tweets are out!
The twitter awards are getting handed out so we've got to be closer to launch!! No announcement tod…
12 in Axon
jtzmax7
Your axon 7 slogans!?!?!
We all know all phones especially flagships have some slogan for an ad campaign, mine would be "sim…
in Axon
dabehrs
Pro Photographer's Instagram with Axon 7
So the quality of the camera is important to me as it is to many others. I've seen many of the post…
in Axon
Answered
daniel20vt
For those who can't wait: Axon 7 is sold on Newegg for 609$
Original ZTE Axon 7 A2017 Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 Quad Core 2.15GHz 20.0MP 5.5" Mobile Phone 4GB RAM…
in Axon
axon7hype
Axon 7 camera advertorial on Techradar?
Hello all, don't think this has been posted here before? Apparently 6 days ago ZTE placed an …
in Axon
pachi72@gmail.com
OK Now I am a little disappointed with ZTE...No 60fps 1080p video recording?
As you can see the LEFT PIC is taking like 3 weeks ago and the right one is a few Days ago.
in Axon
Answered
aerorunner
Axon 7 Points Coupon
Seeing as I now have 5,000 points I was wondering how I get my $50 off coupon??? Thanks!
in Axon
Question
dakalter
Cases?
So since this isn't a carrier release I know finding cases can be pretty tough.  Has anybody found …
in Axon
osmosiz
APT-X / APTX HD Enabled?
I don't remember coming across this but for those music listeners that listen to music through Blue…
in Axon
imcedrick
Axon 7 Europe Release
I don't live in Europe but now I will finally get some new information on this phone.
in Axon
axon7hype
Axon 7 page on Amazon.es? Release on 30th of July for 450€?
Hello guys, just spotted this: /home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.es%2FZTE-Axon-64GB-…
12 in Axon