Axon (A1P & Axon 7)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

toyguy22 toyguy22

Joined on: July 9, 2016

User's Score: 76

Axon (A1P & Axon 7)

Archives for July 2016

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
jball33
Is my phone defective?
I got my Axon 7 this past Thursday, and briefly played around with it that day.  I charged it to 10…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
dtr
Notification LED - Multi-colour possible??
Is the Notification LED hard coded to Red / Green in hardware, or just the default OS??? Would i…
12 in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
jacob.png
Axon 7 dbrand skins
LOOK AT THIS YASSSS :Gyazo - 2b477c47492cb45b9629bfce7e1f12c1.png
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
saxman
Axon 7 Camera Performs Closest to "Insert Other Phone" (Especially Low Light)
** Skip to the question in bold at the end if you don't want to read the back story. ** I know t…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Question
mgeinitz
notification light while charging question. Possible future feature?
Is there a way to turn off the notification light while charging? It is red until it is charged . T…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Accepted Answer
nodsirrah
Z753 Paragon replacement sim card
1. We don't get acceptable coverage from TMobile on our Z753's, called Tracfone many times and fina…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
uneyism
Axon 7s international release
i was about to buy a one plus three,i saw a video featuring axon 7 which made me rethink ,,and made…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Question
rushncrush
Glitchy unfinished software, poor availability, screen barley scratching 300nit
Ok so I was SUPER excited for this phone and went ahead and PREORDERED the phone BEFORE RELEASE.. W…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
martinbowls
Received phone waiting for me
I pre-ordered the Axon 7 like most of us.  I got a good deal through BH Photo and anxiously awaited…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
andgen
I love the capacitive Keys!!
I have to say that those capacitive keys have me make the decision of buying Axon 7. Currently ther…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
xblackdemonx
Axon 7 July 21st build?
I saw this guy post on XDA that he has the July 21st build with July 1st security patch. I am stil…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
harshv1r
Axon 7 Android Update Support?!?!
I have just pre-ordered the Axon 7 smartphone through Newegg. My question is that if I end up buyin…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
aj_zte
Axon 7 Non Illuminated Capacitative Buttons
I am looking at getting a new smartphone and the Axon 7 has caught my eye. However, I understan…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Question
goaliedad37
Bottom mic not working/VERY quiet
Hello there everyone. So, I got my new Axon 7 yesterday evening.  So far, it's working very well…
12...67 in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Accepted Answer
chlup
Axon 7 LTE Bands
Hi, I have a question about Axon LTE bands. Does it support 800 Mhz LTE band whitch is used in E…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
jacob.png
Axon 7 Headphone Color?
So I know for the gold version of the phone the headphones are gold, what about the quartz gray ver…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Question
jacob.png
Axon 7 Causes Cancer?
So on the back of the box of the axon 7 it has this label,Gyazo - f05464f234a347f68a4a9e2a5aa1c7a2.…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Accepted Answer
mrbigscreen
Another issue Axon 7 video on fb/twitter *PICS ADDED
So another issue has come up, facebook video and videos on twitter wont play, they play for about t…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
sreenath_ks
Overall feedback on all the issues reported
Hi folks, With all the bugs/issues/support complaints circulating around... What is your take on…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
steham
How many units do you think sold/pre-ordered in the first batch (pre July 29th.) here in the US?
We really have no hard evidence here so its just a guess really. The first batch of orders is in an…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Poll
jose-mxl
Ability to use USB type C to HDMI converter? If so, which ones would be compatible?
Does the the Axon 7 offers the ability to mirror its display through a USB C to HDMI adapter? If so…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Question
mrbigscreen
Axon 7 EU edition differences
Got my Axon 7 today! Mines from the EU store on amazon thought id list some differences between thi…
123 in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
miltstgo
Axon 7 Pico Projector Performance
Hey Guys, I just completed a review of a pico projector and used the Axon 7 Cast capabilities.  …
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
rodriguez236
Has anyone received their phone from Best Buy? Or was it pushed back for everyone?
I know originally it was suppose to release at best buy on 7/29. Was the date pushed back to 8/2 fo…
1234 in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
monkeygod
Any easy way to add your custom ringtone?
I have many phones before but I think for this particular phone ZTE is not making it too friendly t…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Answered
zte_vegas
ZTE * when will you have a software/firmware update * Axon 7?
Hi, I know every new phone has some issues. I just wanted to know if there would be an update so…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
honestotter
Has anyone Rooted this phone yet???
Please post if you have read or heard of anyone rooting this phone.
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
thebabyparrot
A Future Axon 7 with a 6 inch Display - please make this ZTE!
I love the Zte Axon 7, it hits all the right notes.  It's sleek, powerful, and has an emphasis on a…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
dylanclark
Speaker Issues
So i notice that some songs played through the speaker crackle on my axon 7 and not on my friends a…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Question
edgelimited13
Perfect Units vs Defective
Hey everyone, I thought id start this poll to help us people who still have preorders waiting or u…
12 in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Poll