Axon

Get answers to your ZTE Axon questions.

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 65

Axon

Archives for July 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
jball33
Is my phone defective?
I got my Axon 7 this past Thursday, and briefly played around with it that day.  I charged it to 10…
in Axon
dtr
Notification LED - Multi-colour possible??
Is the Notification LED hard coded to Red / Green in hardware, or just the default OS??? Would i…
12 in Axon
jacob.png
Axon 7 dbrand skins
LOOK AT THIS YASSSS :Gyazo - 2b477c47492cb45b9629bfce7e1f12c1.png
in Axon
saxman
Axon 7 Camera Performs Closest to "Insert Other Phone" (Especially Low Light)
** Skip to the question in bold at the end if you don't want to read the back story. ** I know t…
in Axon
Question
mgeinitz
notification light while charging question. Possible future feature?
Is there a way to turn off the notification light while charging? It is red until it is charged . T…
in Axon
Answered
nodsirrah
Z753 Paragon replacement sim card
1. We don't get acceptable coverage from TMobile on our Z753's, called Tracfone many times and fina…
in Axon
uneyism
Axon 7s international release
i was about to buy a one plus three,i saw a video featuring axon 7 which made me rethink ,,and made…
in Axon
Question
rushncrush
Glitchy unfinished software, poor availability, screen barley scratching 300nit
Ok so I was SUPER excited for this phone and went ahead and PREORDERED the phone BEFORE RELEASE.. W…
in Axon
martinbowls
Received phone waiting for me
I pre-ordered the Axon 7 like most of us.  I got a good deal through BH Photo and anxiously awaited…
in Axon
andgen
I love the capacitive Keys!!
I have to say that those capacitive keys have me make the decision of buying Axon 7. Currently ther…
in Axon
xblackdemonx
Axon 7 July 21st build?
I saw this guy post on XDA that he has the July 21st build with July 1st security patch. I am stil…
in Axon
harshv1r
Axon 7 Android Update Support?!?!
I have just pre-ordered the Axon 7 smartphone through Newegg. My question is that if I end up buyin…
in Axon
aj_zte
Axon 7 Non Illuminated Capacitative Buttons
I am looking at getting a new smartphone and the Axon 7 has caught my eye. However, I understan…
in Axon
Question
goaliedad37
Bottom mic not working/VERY quiet
Hello there everyone. So, I got my new Axon 7 yesterday evening.  So far, it's working very well…
12...67 in Axon
Answered
chlup
Axon 7 LTE Bands
Hi, I have a question about Axon LTE bands. Does it support 800 Mhz LTE band whitch is used in E…
in Axon
jacob.png
Axon 7 Headphone Color?
So I know for the gold version of the phone the headphones are gold, what about the quartz gray ver…
in Axon
Question
jacob.png
Axon 7 Causes Cancer?
So on the back of the box of the axon 7 it has this label,Gyazo - f05464f234a347f68a4a9e2a5aa1c7a2.…
in Axon
Answered
mrbigscreen
Another issue Axon 7 video on fb/twitter *PICS ADDED
So another issue has come up, facebook video and videos on twitter wont play, they play for about t…
in Axon
sreenath_ks
Overall feedback on all the issues reported
Hi folks, With all the bugs/issues/support complaints circulating around... What is your take on…
in Axon
steham
How many units do you think sold/pre-ordered in the first batch (pre July 29th.) here in the US?
We really have no hard evidence here so its just a guess really. The first batch of orders is in an…
in Axon
Poll
jose-mxl
Ability to use USB type C to HDMI converter? If so, which ones would be compatible?
Does the the Axon 7 offers the ability to mirror its display through a USB C to HDMI adapter? If so…
in Axon
Question
mrbigscreen
Axon 7 EU edition differences
Got my Axon 7 today! Mines from the EU store on amazon thought id list some differences between thi…
123 in Axon
miltstgo
Axon 7 Pico Projector Performance
Hey Guys, I just completed a review of a pico projector and used the Axon 7 Cast capabilities.  …
in Axon
rodriguez236
Has anyone received their phone from Best Buy? Or was it pushed back for everyone?
I know originally it was suppose to release at best buy on 7/29. Was the date pushed back to 8/2 fo…
1234 in Axon
monkeygod
Any easy way to add your custom ringtone?
I have many phones before but I think for this particular phone ZTE is not making it too friendly t…
in Axon
Question
zte_vegas
ZTE * when will you have a software/firmware update * Axon 7?
Hi, I know every new phone has some issues. I just wanted to know if there would be an update so…
in Axon
honestotter
Has anyone Rooted this phone yet???
Please post if you have read or heard of anyone rooting this phone.
in Axon
thebabyparrot
A Future Axon 7 with a 6 inch Display - please make this ZTE!
I love the Zte Axon 7, it hits all the right notes.  It's sleek, powerful, and has an emphasis on a…
in Axon
dylanclark
Speaker Issues
So i notice that some songs played through the speaker crackle on my axon 7 and not on my friends a…
in Axon
Question
edgelimited13
Perfect Units vs Defective
Hey everyone,I thought id start this poll to help us people who still have preorders waiting or uns…
12 in Axon
Poll