Axon

Get answers to your ZTE Axon questions.

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 56

Axon

Archives for August 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
kleinpie97
Dolby Atmos turning off
Whenever I plug In headphones, Dolby Atmos is turned off. Is there any way to fix this?
in Axon
itsmejayson
Compatible with 256GB MicroSD?
Is the microSD tray compatible with 256GB microSDXC?
in Axon
Answered
jlapinator
[UPDATED][More Options] How is your cellular reception (LTE) on the Axon 7?
You asked, I delivered.  This poll has more options and includes some of the "other" answers I've h…
12...45 in Axon
Poll
essix
ZTE screwed up ALL 2017U (USA) wifi speeds. Proof, and it is fixable!
As some of you may or may not know, the 2017U (USA) has a max wifi link speed of 433Mbps, this effe…
in Axon
alphacentauri
Video Problems New Axon 7
I recently shot a 45 minute video at 1080p 30fps because it has video stabilization. There were par…
in Axon
Question
qrius
Gallery App stopped working after just 1 day of use
My stock ZTE gallery app stopped working after I stuck in a microSD card with existing pictures fro…
in Axon
thephantom
Axon 7 call/call handling issues...
To the ZTE gods -- I figured I'd report some minor annoyances, etc. that I've come across while usi…
in Axon
hollap
My current Axon 7 Bugs
Now that I've had the phone about a month I thought I'd circle back and list the issues I am curren…
in Axon
chocola
Enable Tilt Control in Mobile Games?
Hey guys, I couldn't find any information on this on the web but I was wondering how do we enabl…
in Axon
essix
Did the US model 2017U get gimped wifi compared to global/eu or was there a mistake? Evidence provid
If you have a U.S. version (2017U) and run aida64 or another software application to measure wifi l…
in Axon
Question
kleinpie97
Axon 7 buzzing noise
So I just got my new axon 7 and was extremely excited to hear the audio quality through my headphon…
in Axon
rupterr
Camera needs a update!
Badly, shooting video with the Axon 7 is a troubling adventure. The auto focus pumps in and out whi…
12 in Axon
justwork
Help! Crackling speaker picked a great time...
Received my axon 7 about 2 weeks ago, and for the most part it has worked fine.  2 days ago the Dol…
in Axon
Question
nathanzachary
Notification light not working on Axon7?
I've noticed that my notification light doesn't illuminate when I get SMS/MMS or other notification…
in Axon
ram1220
Bluetooth Speaker Arrived Today
Nice little ZTE bluetooth speaker. Came Fed Ex today. Had to charge it up since it came completely …
in Axon
essix
An example of reception issues
My axon 7 goes from 1 bar lte, but see's plenty of full bar fake 4g (tmobile hspa+) towers, to seei…
in Axon
nathanzachary
No UK English for system
After chatting with a ZTE representative, I found that a US-purchased Axon 7 can't switch the syste…
in Axon
henaway
Video over USB C?
This is a crazy kind of question, that maybe someone who already has theirs can answer.  There are …
in Axon
massmanjr
Outlook Office 365 Sync Issues
I'm having issues syncing with my work account (Outlook Office 365 sync issues), specifically-- cal…
in Axon
randre70
Great phone...but
This is a great phone but it needs tweaks in the software and warranty area. I want ZTE to succeed…
in Axon
mantion
Stock Image Release Date?
Can anyone at ZTE tell us when a stock image for their phone will be released for developers to use…
in Axon
Question
surfer808
Headphone volume level
I was just wondering what volume level everyone uses with their headphones.  I have to use over 50%…
in Axon
Question
pubz
Band Compatibility Outside of USA
I live outside of USA and the A7 is not available in my country yet. I plan to bring this beauty fr…
in Axon
Question
axon7hype
The Story Behind ZTE AXON 7
Mmmm, while Googling for new info, I just stumbled on this "story" posted today by ZTE (China): …
in Axon
slvlvn
Google Contacts
New version is available: Google Contacts 1.5.16 APK Download by Google Inc. - APKMirror So far…
in Axon
cacarr
Google Now voice recognition -- background noise -- mic problem?
With the previous couple handsets I've had, I've been impressed with Google Now's ability to ignore…
in Axon
patrickhday
Axon 7 US version LTE WiFi signal firmware update
Hey all, I've had my eye on the grey version since the beginning of August and have been carefully …
123 in Axon
Question
zenone
AXON 7 stuck on boot screen
used my phone to take a few pictures and put it in my pocket as normal noticed it getting really ho…
in Axon
essix
Axon 7 differences between models.
I have noticed that the USA and EU/global and Chinese versions differentiate by software and possib…
in Axon
Question
celticchrys
When should we expect Android N?
Well, it's officially out now, on the Nexi. So, when might we expect Android N for Axon 7? Before t…
in Axon