Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 567

Axon

Archives for September 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
ziggyb
Issues with camera focus
Hello Community, I seem to be having an issue with camera on my Axon 7 where when I turn the cam…
in Axon
Question
adytexas@gmail.com
Bluetooth media volume too low
I have noticed lately that the music volume while playig via Bluetooth it's lower than other device…
in Axon
Question
cputoys
Post B27 Update : What tweaks, enhancements or features would you like to see?
For some of us, the B27 update fixed the outstanding bugs and annoyances we were seeing on B20 (US …
in Axon
Answered
bestfapever
Axon 7 Do Not Disturb issues
Thought I'd post this separately since it got lost in my introduction thread... I received my Ax…
in Axon
Answered
barrythebanana
Does anyone happen to know how to turn off the notification sound for when your phone hits 15% batte
Not too big of a deal but it would be really nice if I anyone could show me how to turn it off (the…
in Axon
Answered
lzb302
Lost ring tone's just on incoming calls
So everything has been great now today lost my in call ring tone- All my other sounds work- when tr…
in Axon
Answered
jeremy
Bug with Axon7, Google Play Music, and Chromecast
The currently playing song on the phone doesn't match what's playing on the chromecast/screen. H…
in Axon
mightymo77
Phone calls are automatically muted on call connection
Ever since the most recent update, I'm having an issue where when I either make or receive a call, …
in Axon
absolutzerogi
Feature request: better volume scaling and a 10-band EQ for the Axon 7
Hello again friends! I am really enjoying the sound that the Axon 7 can put out, especially from…
in Axon
roudee
can't log in google account
Hello My Axon 7 arrived from China today, but it has big issue. I can't log in google account, it …
in Axon
saxman
Anyone NOT Able to Get Verizon to Work?
First off, I am aware the Axon 7 is not officially setup to be compatible with Verizon yet. As most…
in Axon
Answered
melsteam412
Driver download/recognizing this A7 on my Windows 10 device?
How may I get to the site for ZTE Axon 7 driver downloads and get my device to be recognized on Win…
in Axon
Answered
monroe903
Memory card...
Does anyone else have the problem with nothing saving to your memory card.  I use it as the primary…
in Axon
shoman94
Weak Coverage Signal Performance (ZTE ARE YOU LISTENING?) I'd say N O
ZTE silence on this issue and no real improvement to this in the last 2 updates are not sitting wel…
12...1314 in Axon
bencube
How to switch-off start-up music?
Is it possible to switch off the start-up music tone? If yes, how? My family doesn't need to wake …
in Axon
ooklathemok
Fingerprint Sensor to Home Screen?
Is there a way to use the fingerprint sensor as a "home button?"
in Axon
Question
pat
Camcard
There is a service in Axon 7 2017G (version B03) named "camcard" but no application to use it. Is …
in Axon
Question
bestfapever
My Axon 7 arrives in 2 days.
Really excited. Say a prayer to the phone gods that I get a good working unit. Against my own brain…
12 in Axon
d1sc0jellyfish
Chinese Axon 7 stuck on B10
Hi all, I'm on a Chinese Axon 7 (the one with the on-screen home buttons), and my phone is currentl…
in Axon
aquablueprincess
Best place to buy an axon 7?
I've finally decided to get the axon 7. Unfortunately the only place available to get one at the mo…
in Axon
jpgguy
Can't Get Updates...HELP!
Hello Everyone…I cannot update my phone, perhaps someone can offer something different than the man…
in Axon
itsshortstuff
Pokemon Go
Hello, I've had my new Axon 7 for about 2 weeks now (so amazing!) and I'm an avid PoGo player. I…
in Axon
Question
sebastian19276@gmail.com
[Bug] The Lock Screen Date Needs A Space Between The Month And Day
/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FnP2vyNc.png" class="Popup Exactly as shown in my…
in Axon
soonertoad
Is anyone else having bluetooth telephone connection issues?
My axon7 connects great  as a media device. Music and audio-books play clearly. But when I make or …
in Axon
Question
nkapinos
Axon 7: fast battery drain when in bad service area?
I've had my Axon 7 for 2 weeks, and have noticed when I'm in a poor service area, the battery drain…
in Axon
tom604
Adding a Contact problem
When I have a text from a new #, I click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner, select add contac…
in Axon
bryanjbenn
Network mode issue - Anyone else see this?
Ok so yesterday I took my recently purchased A7 on a trip for work. I drove for 4 hours to my desti…
in Axon
techlifetv
ISSUE: Managed Roaming Notification
Has anyone had this issue appear while roaming? I'm currently in Mexico Roaming and can't stop …
in Axon
Question
ramisheikh
Lag when I try to unlock the screen
Hi everybody, I hope someone can help me figure out what is going on: I got my Axon 7 from Best B…
in Axon
Answered
js1701
Notifications not "waking" screen, even the bell won't show
So recently, the notifications are no longer waking the screen up. The screen doesn't light up or a…
in Axon