Axon

Get answers to your ZTE Axon questions.

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 71

Axon

Archives for October 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
youngfossil
Axon Pro not getting Android N
Just talked to ZTE support: Mike Mallard: I was just wondering if there was any info on an OTA …
in Axon
bestfapever
FEATURE REQUEST: Proper lockscreen notifications PLEASE
So the new lockscreen notifications... The only notifications that seem to wake my screen are texts…
12 in Axon
jacktheman18
Bluetooth Issues
There appears to be a number of issues with the A7 and it's Bluetooth interface. Personally,  my …
in Axon
Question
elaguila64
Issues with new Axon 7
I got my new Axon 7 in today. I put the sim card in from my old phone and my microsd card and it bo…
in Axon
Answered
nidlax
Video Autofocus Problems in B29
I briefly tested the new autofocus behavior in video mode for update B29, and I've found that the c…
in Axon
producingyou
Bug: Swiping Sensitive Notifications on Lock Screen (B29)
Hey all, just wanted to start a separate thread re: the inability to swipe notifications away on th…
in Axon
birkbinnard
USB charging VS "Fast Charge" cable & power adapter
Is there a difference between the 2 in terms of how fast they charge the phone?  I normally use a s…
in Axon
penguin423
Lot of dust under camera glass?
I've had an Axon 7 for a few months and just noticed a really abnormal amount of dust under the cam…
in Axon
Answered
sobolev
I need someone to sum up the discussions about the AKM DAC
First of all, I know there`s plenty of discussion about what I'm gonna write. But to the normal use…
in Axon
Answered
robertaramar
Two bugs on Axon7 A2017G B03
Hi, I set up my new Axon7 twice after the update to B03 (came with B02). This has been fixed …
in Axon
Question
schippertje
Axon 7 A2017G no updates?
My Axon 7 (A2017G) is still on the B03 update with July patch. I am a little surprised and slightly…
12 in Axon
Question
Aerospaceman
UPDATE: Axon 7 A2017U Build 29 (MR3)
Over the next 24 to 72 hours, you can expect our 3rd software update (MR3) to the Axon 7 (A2017U). …
12...1718 in Axon
maverick
stock lock screen
I love the stock lock screen. I go into the settings to get new wallpapers and what not. Is there a…
in Axon
elaguila64
Questions for a new Axon 7 owner
After having numerous issues with my S6 Edge Plus, I decided to try the Axon 7. I ordered the charc…
in Axon
Question
nyrulez
Feel super sad to return my Axon 7 - can't use it for corp
I have been test driving an Axon 7 after reading superb reviews and I have to say it did not disapp…
123 in Axon
ak47
My volume randomly stops working
I always have my phone on vibrate. I've noticed that when I go to google maps or watch a facebook v…
in Axon
Question
bilyinhudsonfl
Screen protector that is on the AXON 7
I know the phone comes with a " safe and antibacterial Screen Protector " in the box,  but the prot…
in Axon
Answered
dr.m
Are you still looking for a decent case for the A7?
If you are still looking around for a good case for your Axon 7, here are three cases (well, one is…
in Axon
Question
tao
Axon 7 extra features (European version?)
It seems that there are some extra features on some Axon 7s such as glove mode.  As a Canadian, I r…
in Axon
chumsmack
how do i get into contact with a moderator
looking to talk to a moderator about my axon 7 (im from US)​
in Axon
Question
cingkrab
Warranty in Canada for Axon bought in US
If I buy an Axon 7 in the US, would I be covered by the warranty in Canada? Only Newegg is selling …
in Axon
gentlemuser
Bummed about this phone. Again......
Title says it all. My 2nd attempt at an Axon 7. I WANT this phone to work. I WANT to like it! I lik…
12 in Axon
sofmp5@gmail.com
Axon 7 operating system storage size
Anyone else notice that the A7 operating system storage space takes up over 13gb.  That  seems like…
in Axon
grainmetall
Increased Usability of Capacitive Buttons at Night (Workaround)
Since I hardly see the capacitive keys of my Axon 7 I came up with the idea of using tiny indicator…
12 in Axon
kevinmcmurtrie
IWLAN / No Service
My Axon 7 is switching to network IWLAN while inside large buildings.  When it does this, it shows …
in Axon
Question
easytiger6x13
No Mic audio on my end when in a call?
Hey Everyone, So my issue is whenever I call some one they can't hear me, no matter how many tim…
in Axon
Question
gentlemuser
Wake up phone laying flat
Does the A7 have any screen tapping features? My phone is usually laying flat, face up. Is there a…
in Axon
Answered
gryphticon
Subpixels on the Axon 7 (Pentile 1440p AMOLED) at 100x and 40x magnification
Just a quick video I made to show the pentile arrangements of the Axon 7's AMOLED screen. Put it un…
in Axon
salai
Axon 7 font change
How can I change or add more fonts in my device? I found 5 fonts only in my device. Please help me …
in Axon
Question
matusai
Signal problem theory/research
Hello, i live in a relatively small town where my service provider has very poor 4G signal. but pre…
in Axon
Question