Axon

Get answers to your ZTE Axon questions.

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 71

Axon

Archives for November 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
windchill
Just bought into the family, had a couple of questions.
Hello everyone, Just recently pulled the trigger on the Axon 7, buying the phone during the Blac…
in Axon
mmvaron
Unresponsive screen
It make me a little sad to make this post because I really love my Axon 7... So, has anyone else…
in Axon
larrys
Slow LTE Downloads
Speedtest.net  shows  my A2017U with a Ping rate of 187ms and download speeds of 1.7Mbps.  The same…
in Axon
frozenstuff
Does anyone else get delayed calendar notifications?
I'm using Google Calendar and not the pre-installed one. I seem to randomly get delayed calendar no…
in Axon
Question
adamchrissy
understanding processor speeds
I have an Axon mini Premium which according to gsmarea.co has an Octa-core CPU : (4x1.5 GHz Corte…
in Axon
electricalbanana
My Dual SIM experience TMO & VZW - iffy, plus others.
Dual SIM I use T-Mobile for myself and Verizon Wireless for work, I thought it would be nice to on…
in Axon
keithisreal2013
What's on your ZTE home screen?
I have 1 app on my screen but everything else is accessible through gestures by way of the Nova lau…
in Axon
stantheman
Selling
Is there a method on this site to sell our ZTE Axon 7?
in Axon
Answered
qrius
My Axon just stopped charging
Today, I found that my phone stopped charging.  I tried w/ two separate chargers, ones that I alway…
in Axon
mgeinitz
Black screen with fingerprint unlock. Unlock issues.
For the last week my wife's phone has been getting stuck when trying to unlock with the fingerprint…
in Axon
hani831
Whatsapp notification issue
I just received my A7 and i'm having an issue where when the screen is off my Whatsapp messages don…
in Axon
Question
eroticus
I have Chinese Axon 7 - without Google Store.
There any easy option to Install / unlock the phone ? without sd card... ?
in Axon
ryampolsky
"no sim card" after reboot?
I just got an Axon 7, and everything seems to be working well.  But I set up the "scheduled power o…
in Axon
Question
aprilfool
Google Photos issue still not fixed, plus another issue new to the latest update
As per this: The latest update has not fixed this problem on the Axon 7. A new irritation h…
in Axon
Question
guidag
Poor GPU/gaming performance
Anyone else having issues with severe lagging and freezing when playing games? Cooking Dash 2016 an…
in Axon
Question
lynchknot
green version
Not really. I'm just wondering if anyone else noticed that the supplied case is turning green. Mine…
in Axon
marvin.ta@gmail.com
Axon bug: Music from SDcard via Bluetooth issue.
Hey Folks, I ran across my first bug, I am on the latest firmware B29. I transferred most of my…
in Axon
Answered
evan
ZTE Axon 7 U.S. Cellular Support
Hello ZTE Community, I recently bought the ZTE Axon 7 phone on amazon for $350 since it was $50 o…
in Axon
Question
markwebb
ZTE customer service needs improvement
I thought I would give ZTE a second chance after returning my initial axon 7 back in August by orde…
in Axon
dvega747
Axon 7-Questions after a week as Daily driver
Hi All !!! After the using the A7, and coming from Oneplus 1, I have some questions. * Where I…
in Axon
kaii456
How much RAM is available for free usage on average?
Hello! New Axon 7 owner here. I was wondering on average how much RAM do other experience as free …
in Axon
Answered
dennis96411
The End of Cyanogen Inc. - Now What?
Cyanogen Inc. will shutter Seattle office by end of year, more layoffs happening, Kondik could be o…
in Axon
metrotkd
Damaged my Axon 7, what next?
So I dropped my Axon 7 from a great hight. Screen was fine, thought everything was good. A day or t…
in Axon
sctwo
ZTE Ship Time
Does anyone know how long it takes for ZTE to ship out a phone? I apologize if I seem impatient.…
in Axon
Question
gabhole
Terrible Wifi Connection
I just got my second Axon A1R after the first one came out of the box with a broken speaker. This t…
in Axon
Question
smatofu
Just bought, upset about the software
Hi, I just bought Axon 7 and I am upset about the software: 1. I do not need another version …
in Axon
notalk
How long will it take ZTE to ship recent orders?
Anyone know how long it takes to ZTE to process, pack and ship recent Axon 7 orders?  Thanks.
in Axon
johnorion
Ring delay issues
Has anyone noticed that the phone doesn't ring right away? I have a Pebble watch and the watch w…
in Axon
underthehill
Axon 7 for $319.99 on Amazon
/home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FZTE-Axon-unlocked-smartphone-Warranty%2Fdp%2FB0…
in Axon
martinbowls
Finally under a month to go
Well after 3 months of waiting, I am finally under 25 days to go to have my phone in my hands.  Whi…
in Axon