Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 564

Axon

Archives for December 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
ghiaguy
I don't understand the complaints?
Hello all, New Axon 7 user here running B29 software.  I have read the reviews and complaints and …
in Axon
cyrus
Will the Music Player/Audio Problems of the Axon 7 Be Addressed?
Getting to the point, we all already know the problems the Axon 7's sound faces: - The sound is li…
in Axon
Question
beth
Auto Rotate Stopped Working
I just got the Axon7 yesterday.  (I'm new to smartphones, so forgive me in advance if I'm not all t…
in Axon
frontfiringspeakers
ZTE Axon 7 - Imported from China to UK
Hello My from the UK and hope you can help. I've just imported a ZTE Axon 7 from Ali Express. Al…
in Axon
Question
martinbowls
Speaking of time when setting the alarm
Phone used to speak the time when the alarm was set but now it don't. It is checked off to do s…
in Axon
Question
hisense
How to switch off Caller Announce? Please help.
My kid some how turned on a feature on her Axon 7 where instead of a ringtone a voice announces who…
in Axon
bbrannon
Axon 7 losing Bluetooth pairings
Twice in the last two months my Axon 7 has lost all of its Bluetooth pairings. From 5 devices to a …
in Axon
Question
myprestige
multiple user on axon 7
I hope on the next update for the axon 7 to see multiple user option or if some one know hot to do…
in Axon
Question
producingyou
Continuous Delivery
This is a message more so to the developers, and while I acknowledge it probably won't change, I wa…
1234 in Axon
fadefx
useless margin in notification shade
There is a design issue with the mifavor 4.0 notification drop-down. Between the time/date headline…
in Axon
Question
martinbowls
Spoken time on alarm
When I first got the phone and I set the alarm to say the time it did.   Now it doesn't say the tim…
in Axon
Question
guyngho
Problems accessing MS exchange
I use my phone for work so it is extremely important that my phone sync with our servers via exchan…
in Axon
Question
vanguy
Why no security patches for the A7?
I see articles about lots of other phones that get regular security patch updates. Even this: /ho…
in Axon
sharp859@gmail.com
How long do I need to wait for Axon 8
I see, oneplus, huawei and other phone manufacturers release multiple flagship phones per year, is …
in Axon
aristheo
4 x 1 widget for Yahoo Weather app not available
I just received my Axon 7 and as I was setting up my widgets, I noticed that I'm not able to insert…
in Axon
ryampolsky
What's in the A7 Nougat release?
I get it that the testing under way is being done with an NDA - and there are probably decent reaso…
in Axon
whips
Reset lockscreen pattern, forgot original
Is there a way to reset the lockscreen pattern if you have forgotten the original pattern? I'm curr…
in Axon
Answered
premzbeni
Update problem
I am using AXON 7 MINI European Version i am always getting problem while i am trying to update it …
in Axon
donalgodon
Band support on the US and Intl models?
Where are they listed?
in Axon
joshua13
HD movies on Axon 7
When I click to buy a movie from the Google Play store, under the HD option it says "Note: HD purch…
in Axon
Question
stevec5375
What is "Long standby" ?
Here's a link to the online manual and at the bottom of page 38 there is a setting for "Long standb…
in Axon
Question
sred71
Can someone summarize how to use built-in DAC with Poweramp alpha build 703?
I have seen several threads on this topic without useful information. It would be nice to use this …
in Axon
bayfisher38@gmail.com
for the very few lucky ones who have axon 7 premium, share differences you notice than other version
Unfortunately, the warehouse at zte isnt shipping phones until the 3rd 2017. i ordered my axon7 pre…
in Axon
wizziwig
Why Notification LED Light Timeout?
I've owned several phones with a notification LED but the Axon 7 is the first one where the LED onl…
in Axon
Poll
vanguy
Features you like about Axon 7
Forums are places we can get help with problems or issues. We can ask for things we don't have but …
in Axon
stevec5375
App transfer from a Samsung phone
I was reading several of the threads regarding app transfer from other phones and a question popped…
in Axon
axaxs
Version on received Axon 7
Hi, This is actually my 4th Axon 7 (2017U).  Don't ask, gave one away, lost one, and returned on…
in Axon
windchill
Any tested cases and screen protectors for both the A7 and Mini?
So I've been using the plastic protector that came with my A7, seems pretty flimsy and scratches ea…
in Axon
ronin550
Anyone need a AXON 7 Mini Case???
I bought this on accident as I need the A7 not mini. To return them would cost me what the price wa…
in Axon
borumapublishing
Several Problems With My ZTE
I got my ZTE a few months ago, and it's worked fine...until my aunt asked me to download Messenger …
in Axon
Question