Axon

Get answers to your ZTE Axon questions.

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 56

Axon

Archives for January 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
kintaro_oe
ZTE Officially Cooperating with 3rd Party ROM Devs
So,  not sure how many people are aware of this,  but ZTE has apparently been cooperating with Unju…
12 in Axon
trieken0269
Axon 7 Mini - Wifi calling ever a possibility
I recently switched to MintSim (T-Mobile MVNO) from an ATT MVNO and now have limited reception at h…
in Axon
canezila
Axon 7 mini - Verizon - registers then no service- HELP PLEASE
Hello. I have an Axon 7 and love it.  On Verizon.  All is great...... My wife needed a replac…
in Axon
Answered
alxhfl
Axon Pro won't upgrade to Marshmallow
I got a Axon Pro and it's never upgraded before. When I tried System Updates in Settings, it says "…
in Axon
Question
karljens11
Axon 7 RCS
Does Axon 7 default messaging app support RCS? I received a message from T-Mobile that compatible p…
in Axon
ev713
Axon 7 DXOMARK
can anybody find the rating on this camera lens? if not what would you think it would be scored?
in Axon
ngk22
5G wifi?
Why will 5g wifi not show on my Axon 7 mini? I can't access my school wifi
in Axon
Answered
stiggie420
Zte axon 7 camera stopped working
I have a problem with my phone, the camera app just shows a black screen, no matter what app i use,…
in Axon
ronin550
Why I really like the Axon 7..........
So I must preface this monologue with a very unfortunate incident. My 6gb version A7 fell 3 1/2 fee…
in Axon
flyerandy
ZTE no longer pursuing Axon 7 Sprint/Verizon approval according to ZTE vice-president/PC Mag
I saw this link on XDA (thanks to user "izzyfanto") and thought I'd share it with those of us who a…
12 in Axon
gate1975mlm
Option to turn off the lock screen?
Where is the option to turn off the lock screen as I don't need it because I have no password.
in Axon
jmoore2121
Heart
What's up with the heart on the lock screen?
in Axon
Question
mouse
Music Player
Since getting my Azon 7 in Dec, I must admit that I never really got into the stock music player un…
in Axon
gate1975mlm
Does ZTE Axon 7 suffer from the music stopping when screen is off?
Do any of you who own the ZTE Axon 7 have any issues with apps like Spotify or Pandora stops playin…
in Axon
hdc
Random restarts?
Hi - for several days now, my Axon 7 has been, apparently, randomly restarting on its own.  I do us…
in Axon
Question
joshzheng77
Will downloading a 3rd party camera app make photos better?
So, the camera specifications for the ZTE Axon 7 are pretty good, so you'd expect good photos right…
in Axon
Question
mimehedi166
ZTE AXON ELITE ShareIT issue
Hi, I'm a ZTE AXON ELITE user. MY ShareIT apps can't receive any files from others but it can Send …
in Axon
Question
bieljacintho
Support to other languages
This week I've bought one Axon 7 and it's very impressive and good. However, not as other android d…
in Axon
Question
zip
Music player messed up
My music player keeps skipping a few songs before the endings, then it will place one on repeat. …
in Axon
srb034
Jumping ship after 5 days
Well, it lasted 5 days...Tomorrow morning, I am packing it up and it's going back to B&H. The b…
in Axon
hollywood
zte build me a axon 7 -6 inch phone
ZTE I wish you will build me a AXON 7 with the same Specs as the current  AXON 7-with a few upgrade…
in Axon
vld
Coupons
Are there any coupons out there for the axon 8 or the axon 7 enhanced? I would really like to try t…
in Axon
Question
joshzheng77
Icon inconsistency
I know this is only a minor aesthetic problem, but is anybody else bothered by this. In the stock l…
in Axon
justomagdi
Help, I recently updated and now the Phone is acting up.
So earlier today I got a notification on my beautiful brand new Axon 7. It was a notification for a…
in Axon
mdeze
Wireless charge station for Axon 7?
Is there such a thing in the market? A wireless charge station compatible with A2017?
in Axon
Answered
pinpoint1976
Axon 7 case
Is Amazon the only place to get cases for axon 7?  Any stores selling them?
in Axon
Question
milky
Do I have a defective phone?
Hi let me introduce myself, my name is Abraham and im in school. It's my first time on here So I do…
in Axon
zip
Disabling My Voice
Go to Settings -> Apps, then select the setting icon at the top right. Here I removed the per…
in Axon
jtma11024
Forbes article: Google to hold Manufacturers Accountable over Android Updates.
Google To Hold Manufacturers Accountable Over Android Updates, Says Report It ultimately comes …
in Axon
ngk22
What is mifavor?
my Axon 7 mini is coming in a few days. can someone explain what mifavor is?
in Axon