Axon

Get answers to your ZTE Axon questions.

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 71

Axon

Archives for February 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
dezires
Does the warranty cover a bent volume rocker on the Axon 7?
I didn't expect that I will bent the volume rocker from use but I did. *I called Support twice (gr…
in Axon
emc123
Bluetooth issues - only with text
My A7 connects fine to the audio system in my 2016 VW GTi.  However, I have not been able to get te…
in Axon
Question
ogman
Unreliable Fingerprint Reader
Does anyone have any idea why the fingerprint reader is so unreliable on this phone? Is there anyth…
in Axon
Question
whk
why won't the Axon stop taking pictures?
I have literally hundreds of unintentional photos on my phone.  There seems to be some way of touch…
in Axon
Answered
killer23d
Canadians Warranty Experience?
As Canadians, we don't have the luxury to get our phones handled by ZTE directly. We are directed t…
in Axon
jerbsinator
Moto Z Play vs. Axon 7
Now I realize this is probably a stupid place to ask this because of bias but whatever. I have been…
in Axon
javieriperezg
vold.fstab
Anybody can hep me How I can do to my Axon 7 Mini recognize my external SD card of 128 GB.  Thank.,…
in Axon
Question
xblackdemonx
What NFC TAGS are supported by the Axon 7
Does anyone know what kind of NFC TAGS are supported by the Axon 7? I'm asking because I would lik…
in Axon
tommytqt
Axon 7 keyboard problem
since I got this phone i was having problem with they keyboard when i try to delete "backspace” it …
in Axon
joseph.stein
[Axon 7] will NOT charge, is phone not charger
I've had the Axon 7 for a little over 2 months. All of a sudden it will not charge at all. No matte…
in Axon
Question
poohbiwon
Google play music automatically starts
Google Play Music automatically starts up on my Axon 7 when I unplug a set of earbuds from the audi…
in Axon
Question
justinfhersey
Camera Issues
Hello everyone. I am posting tonight about a problem my Axon 7 has been plagued with for a while no…
in Axon
musicdjm
Updated: 4/20 Galaxy Gear S3 Working with all functions fully functional with Axon Series
Apps / Function working: SAMSUNG PAY (Even works in stand alone mode and with an unlocked bootload…
12 in Axon
kim
Corporate customer service phone number?
Hello, I had my awesome Axon 7 Gold for two weeks before it was dropped. I sent it in for repair a…
in Axon
Question
alexanderrv
Call's quality
Hi , i own an axon 7 mini , this phones has an incredible sound but the quality of its calls is not…
in Axon
Question
mi_lion
Sharing is Caring! > Favorite Calculator> APK =Here!
Hi all, After 2 years with Xiaomi my most used app (Mi Calculator) felt missing from my new Axon 7…
in Axon
spacecube2000
Anyone knows how to disable signal reception ON/OFF notification sound ?
Anyone knows how to disable notification sound for when the phone goes out of reception and back ? …
in Axon
Question
karljens11
Android 7.1.1 Nougat (Not 7.0) was released for A2017 Axon 7
Why did A2017U get Android 7.0 and chinese version get 7.1.1?
12 in Axon
dbld022
Maps in weather apps missing roads & detsils Axon 7
I use several weather apps: Storm, NOAA+, Accuweather.  After Nougat update the road features are m…
in Axon
sheilaelrod13
Axon 7 will not use regular ringtone?
Me and my husband have the same phone. His will use the regular ringtone but mine will say "Becky i…
in Axon
Answered
nervebag
Mic cuts out on ATT but not on Verizon... WTH?
This phone continues to boggle my mind. I've been using the A7 on Verizon since I got it in Septemb…
in Axon
mrjlwilliams
Anyone here NOT on Android 7.0 and their phone is still performing well?
If you are still on Android 6.0.1, how is the performance?  Bugs? Glitches? Speed? etc.
12 in Axon
poohbiwon
Google Assistant coming to Nougat phones
I upgraded my Axon 7 to Nougat so I could enjoy Daydream. It's a nice surprise to be getting Google…
in Axon
orbeavhawk
Have there been any Upgrades in past Couple Months?
PLEASE share with me IF ZTE has downloaded/installed any Upgrades to/on the Axon 7 these past coupl…
in Axon
jorgeoblitas
Update unlocked Axon 7 mini outside USA
hello. I own an AXON 7 Mini. I bought it unlocked and take it to my country. I like the phone a lo…
in Axon
Question
acatrus
Nougat & Widevine, can it be updated?
Good day Axon community. All this HD thing has be searching around, to learn more. I downloaded …
in Axon
Question
lanibear55
Axon 7 Max
Does the Axon 7 Max work on T-Mobile?
in Axon
destroyer
ZTE Axon 7 I want a different body color like the photo in this attachment
If the device is manufactured in this color I hesitate a minute to his ordering. Maybe I hesitated …
in Axon
Question
bocajay
Can't block calls
After the nougat update with the enhance phone dialer I was able to block calls now for some reason…
in Axon
Question
gads1
Axon7 -- won't accept PIN after NOUGAT update
Hello --    my wife and I each have an Axon7.  I applied the NOUGAT update weeks ago without is…
in Axon
Question