Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 580

Axon

Archives for March 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
stevec5375
DropBox app
I have no need for DropBox because I use Google Drive.  Yet DropBox is a system app on the Axon 7. …
in Axon
14blank40
Resolution
I was just curious to see how many people would be interested to see ZTE add a resolution changer t…
in Axon
scott779
Android Auto "&" Google Play Store related?
Hi all, Since both of the above are spawned from Google, I'd bet the 2 issues above are surely r…
in Axon
samdere93
Has ZTE fixed the LTE_CA issue with 7.1.1?
I reside near Manhattan and without carrier aggregation, the phone is barely usable because of cong…
in Axon
loganmay9
VoLTE is working on VZW
Hey guys, with some help from ignition386 on Reddit, i was able to enable VoLTE and HD Voice on my …
in Axon
notamoosen
Missing stock Android features
I see that many of these have been mentioned in other threads, but I felt compelled to start a rece…
in Axon
dr.m
TracFone/T-Mobile -- WiFi Calling
I have been using TracFone/AT&T on SIM 1 and today I activated TracFone/T-Mobile on SIM 2 to se…
in Axon
Answered
vanguy
7.1.1 Beta testing for Mini
In case you haven't heard ZTE was accepting applications for Beta testing the Android 7.1.1 release…
in Axon
ateamibo82
Axon 7 Mini Speaker Defect?
Ever since I took my Mini out of the box it's had a slight buzz in the top speaker when playing sou…
in Axon
dwp4you
Cool feature on Axon 7 mini THAT SHOULD BE ON THE AXON 7
I have BOTH of these phones. Yes! I bought the mini for my girlfriend, because she liked my Axon 7.…
in Axon
alex31
Need help.
Hi everyone, I'm new here. Accidentally I canceled the latest update on my Axon 7 build (A2017G) . …
in Axon
Question
fatdoggy
Google Maps Calling Defaults to Skype
Whenever I try to call a number from Google Maps, it automatically defaults to the Skype dialer.  I…
in Axon
Question
wileyworld
Is the email from a zte engineer legitemate? Or is this guy a scammer?
After posting my experience with install of 7.1.1, I just received an email from lin.yi2@zte.co…
in Axon
Answered
banker85
Bluetooth forgets devices
I have two issues with Bluetooth. 1) it will periodically forget a Bluetooth device. Meaning it no…
in Axon
thescotch
Do Not Disturb - turned on when rebooting by default
I noticed 'Do Not Disturb' is set to on whenever I reboot my ZTE Axon 7 even though it is turned of…
in Axon
freeza
**EMERGENCY** Feature requests
Just kidding, it's no emergency, BUTTT I do have a few feature requests. Just hoping the title will…
in Axon
coolfeel
No Simultaneous Voice and Data with Verizon Straight Talk
Has anyone been able to achieve simultaneous voice and data using Verizon via Straight Talk?  I was…
in Axon
night_mercury
Issues with notifications when calling (Axon 7 a2017u, Android 7.1.1)
Good day, This post is for Axon 7 (a2017u ), Android 7.1.1 I have contacted support a few time…
in Axon
vish
Axon 7 mini Nougat update
When is ZTE rolling out Nougat for the Axon 7 mini?
in Axon
Question
hamin'_x
Page Plus (Verizon MVNO)
( Axon 7 N 7.1.1) I've been using Page Plus for about a month now.  Only problems are that my AT&a…
in Axon
benny
Warranty Question
Hello All, This is my first post. I recently purchased an Axon 7 2 weeks ago. So far I'm happy o…
in Axon
forgotmyotherone
SMS - Can't Delete "WAP_PUSH_SI!"
So about an hour ago I got a message from Textra (my default texting app) telling me I couldn't get…
in Axon
raxon7
Need input to reset google account on axon 7 - Totally frustrated
Hi Everyone, I am in deep deep frustration after going through lot of pain points because of th…
in Axon
Question
skittycat
Speakers suddenly sound distorted
My Axon 7 mini speakers sounded great until this morning when all of a sudden music sounds distorte…
in Axon
Answered
conk18
AXON A1 SIM issues + frequent crashes
Hello, I am the owner of a ZTE A1G121 for ~6 months and I am experiencing the following problems. T…
in Axon
derreljoesetern18
Emergency Calls not working
I have T-Mobile. I was inside of a building and lost cell reception. I had to dial 911 to report an…
in Axon
uta2000
Axon 7 - DND (Do not disturb) - random activation
I've read in the forum about instances of DND not turning off at the appropriate time but haven't s…
in Axon
godsilla94
ZTE Axon 7 microphone software issue?
Hello Community I recently bought my first ZTE phone (The Axon 7) and have been very pleased wit…
in Axon
CFA
sunyych
[Bugs] Dual sims bug
I'm using the build number A2017UV1.1.0B19 build. Each time I restart my phone, my dual sim setting…
in Axon
kidnova
Video cropped during playback
I'm sure this is going to end up being a "duh" moment for me when I figure this out, but my wife's …
in Axon