Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

jasonscarter jasonscarter

Joined on: July 28, 2016

User's Score: 1143

Axon

Archives for March 2017

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
andy-axon
Hebrew for ZTE Axon 7
I just bought a cellphone in the US. Can somebody help me to upload a keyboard with Hebrew charact…
in Axon
thomas
How to enable "ok google" with screen off and not charging with Axon 7
Hi, Has anyone have this working? I would to have this feature on Axon 7. So far I couldn't find…
in Axon
lv'dbyhim
White circle with line in center
Hi, I keep seeing a white circle with a line through it at the top of my phone, when I wake up in t…
in Axon
Question
black3beard
Missing albums
Hello, I have over 7k songs on my axon 7 and the stock player will show all songs but occasionally …
in Axon
whatever123
Axon 7 Phone Carriers Help
So i got one of these and can see that only GSM carriers work with it? I'm new to smartphones so ex…
in Axon
stevesfsd
Video calling on T-mobile?
I have a new Axon 7 running 7.1.1 and supports VoLTE and Wi-Fi calling, I noticed there is no video…
in Axon
CPA
aviladario
White Dots pattern in raw photos ZTE axon 7
Today I had an unpleasant surprise to shoot the first photos in Raw with the ZTE axon 7 and to disc…
12 in Axon
Answered Z
jpc80
Axon 7 Mini bootloader unlock?
Hi ZTE Do you plan to support unlocking the 7 Mini bootloader? If I understand right, the locke…
in Axon
karljens11
Axon 7 Video Recording Aggresive Compression
The Axon 7 is compressing the video too much just over 8 mbps bitrate for 1080p 30fps. Most smartph…
in Axon
boogs
SIM doesn't work properly on the Axon 7
My SIM won't read. I plug it in the sim tray and it shows that it reads the sim but it says no netw…
12 in Axon
samdere93
[BUG]Android 7.1.1 and Bluetooth 2.1
I have three bluetooth 2.1 devices. One bluetooth speaker, one earpiece and one earphone. Even thou…
in Axon
trueblueatx
Cant update any apps after update
I have the  Axon 7. It worked like a dream until I  updated my phone to Android 7. Now,  none of my…
12 in Axon
Accepted Answer
jacks0n.28
Axon 7 turns off when not in use
My Axon 7 turns off by itself whenever the screen locks or when I lock it and don't use it for 3-5 …
in Axon
Accepted Answer
jocejrod
Enable 5ghz tethering
Phone seems to be locked to 2.4ghz. Am I missing something? Would like to be able to connect to 5ghz
in Axon
ivanb
Phone number on webpage
Hi to all. Can anyone explain me why when I looking for something in Google and then would like to …
in Axon
kmb877
Ultra mobile experience on Axon 7
Hello, I'm currently on T-mobile and I'm tempted to switch to their MVNO Utra Mobile. Does anyone…
in Axon
Question
yashbadal
Request [Axon 7]
Could you please include always on display and screen off features/gestures such as writing a C to …
in Axon
14blank40
Rear-camera Snap on Axon 7
I've noticed that for the past month my rear camera keeps snapping into position whenever I turn on…
in Axon
Question
new2axon
Why does my phone suck now?
What happened to my Axon 7? All of the sudden I am dealing with two very frustrating issues. Mind y…
in Axon
Question
aprince2o12
ZTE Axon 7 Mini with 2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T
Just made the switch from an HTC One M8 to the ZTE Axon 7 Mini (shout-out to their promotional even…
in Axon
imbarone
Poor Build Quality, Quality Assurance, and Customer Service
Unfortunately I will be RMAing my phone for the second time. The first time it would not boot after…
in Axon
jacks0n.28
Google apps and time stop working
So sometimes when i go to use a google app and i go to refresh it, it just keeps on refreshing for …
in Axon
Question
tto.joe
Microphone not working during call (except on loud speaker)
I have been making and receiving calls since yesterday where the person on the other end cannot hea…
in Axon
Question
atomiccow
Confusion about Hiya call/message blocking
Hi, I'm very confused by the integrated Hiya application and how to control call/message blockin…
in Axon
Answered
shobz96
Can't update axon 7
Hello I just received an axon 7 on the B06 firmware and I'm unable to update it! Wondering how to g…
in Axon
Question
fgk
Problems with axon 7 and whatsapp
Hi!! nice to be here! thanks for all the info that you share! I'm having a problem with whatsap…
in Axon
CPA
shimfai
Sound distorted when running Korg Kaossilator on Axon 7
Hi I just got my new Axon 7 a few days ago. As a musician I chose the Axon since it got such good …
in Axon
Accepted Answer
vishnu
sRGB mode doesn't remain on in 7.1.1
The picture mode under developer options keeps turning off automatically in newly updated Android v…
in Axon
rienesl
Axon 7 Dolby - equaliser settings slide back
I know, this might not be 100% the right place, but I bought the Axon 7 because of its famed audio …
in Axon
tmcfall1
Split screen not working properly
While using split screen, one on video the other on Amazon scrolling Amazon app causes video to sto…
in Axon