Axon

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

busyman busyman

Joined on: June 9, 2016

User's Score: 64

Axon

Archives for April 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
lewis.emonti@gmail.com
My speakers on my Axon 7 stopped workin, what do I do???
So my dual front firing speakers speakers on my axon 7 suddenly stopped working... I have no idea w…
in Axon
Question
kevinmcmurtrie
Secret MFVKeyguard app in upgrade
I see that MFVKeyguard survived the beta.  It's a secret ZTE app completely hidden in all parts of …
in Axon
apkesh
ZTE Axon 7 microphone goes dead on Speaker mode- At 1 minute mark.
This is something I have started to observe for the past few weeks.  When I am talking to people vi…
in Axon
Question
ev713
AXON 7 camera update?
after getting the B25 update and not seeing any camera improvements, is there anything more that ca…
in Axon
oxossi
Upgrading Axon mini (not axon 7 mini!) to Android Marshmallow or nougat
Being that it is evident that ZTE has no intention of providing an OS upgrade for the Axon mini, I …
in Axon
Question
isotrope
ZTE Axon 7 Advanced RMA in Canada = No stock
The Passport 2.0 program for the newegg.ca ZTE Axon 7s from last year sounds great. If you're in…
in Axon
Answered
Aerospaceman
** SOFTWARE UPDATE: Axon 7 A2017U now on B25 **
We've got great news for Axon 7 owners: another software update is upon us, rolling out in the next…
12...2021 in Axon
testrat19
Sim Card PUK Locked?
Oh, I think i did something i didnt intend to do.  Guessing i didnt understand what it was.  I thin…
in Axon
Answered
jameschangstein
Axon 7 not recognized by MacBook Pro
My Macbook runs on MacOS Sierra 10.12.4 and it will not recognize my Axon 7 when connect to with th…
in Axon
bcsydom
Camera makes phone vibrate and picture vobbly
Hey. So out of nowhere recently, both before and after several factory resets, when I open the came…
in Axon
testrat
Lost Factory KeyBoard in Reset.
My Axon7 suddenly got extremely slow.  I had installed a couple navigation programs, ended up not l…
in Axon
Answered
asianpianoman
Minor AW Notifications Sync Issue
I use a Moto 360 Sport with my Axon 7. Before Nougat, I would be able to select "Do Not Disturb Mod…
in Axon
dcwbis
Axon 7 Home button not working
I began using my Axon 7:about a month ago. Build# A2017UV1.10B19 Model# ZTEA2017U Android 7.1.1 …
12 in Axon
Answered
reasonableman
Widgets on the lock screen?
I see from searching it is not possible to turn off the lock screen, but the lock screen isn't usef…
in Axon
Question
thom168as
Does anyone have the stock Sheep notification sound file?
Before I switched to Lineage, I loved having the sheep sound as my notification prompt. It just sou…
in Axon
kevinmcmurtrie
Visit a library for warranty service
So I need to find an old computer in a library for warranty service because ZTE needs Adobe Flash o…
in Axon
jameschangstein
Axon 7, Nougat, FoxFi Wifi Hotspot
I just received my Axon 7 and it worked flawlessly with Verizon out of the box. I reached download …
in Axon
bangtandude00
Battery dies really fast all the sudden?
I'm not sure if it's because of the last update or what but when i first got the phone and it was f…
in Axon
Question
fooo
Any ETA on next update for Axon7?
Really looking forwards to: * Fixed DND * Fixed WIFI calling Tmobile * Fixed LED notification * A…
in Axon
razor512
Do we really need a high end micro SD card in our smartphones? An overview and benchmarks comparing
Almost everyone would have likely noticed how much variability there is when it comes to micro SD c…
in Axon
maverick
weird click sound from within phone
Ok I have to post about this. earlier i tried to reboot my phone to delete cache. well i guess I…
in Axon
dickie49
Axon 7 mini has erratic music playback?
I recently purchased the Axon 7 mini. At first, the dolby music playback was flawless. But, I recen…
in Axon
Question
axr979
Sim 1 Voice Service Suddenly Stopped !
I've been using my phone lately as a modem through USB tethering. couple weeks ago without any not…
in Axon
jcz88
Dual-sim Axon 7 mini has only one IMEI
My Axon 7 mini is supposed to be a dual-sim device. But it has only one IMEI for the slot 1 and it …
in Axon
Question
rfoege
Dropped calls
Hi, I just got my A7 a week ago and have noticed that if I spend over 15 minutes on a call (all ca…
in Axon
Question
cvrle1
[Bug] Ringtone volume randomly turns off/is set to mute
Hi there, I bought Axon 7 at the release, and love the phone. All worked well until last Nougat …
in Axon
stiguy2017
I really like the Axon 7 but these issues...
Hi, I really like the Axon 7 but there are some serious issues that take away from usability and…
in Axon
karljens11
[bug] this seriously needs to be fixed
I have no service but the signal bar shows I have two bars. Why? I restarted the phone and that is …
in Axon
norcali1214
Axon 7 Bluetooth issues ..After Update
I'm on the latest software and noticed my Bluetooth isn't working like it used to before 7.1.1 upda…
in Axon
geddes
Axon 7 no signal
Ok, so I just received a new axon 7 in the mail today and installed my sim cards (both tru straight…
in Axon