Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 583

Axon

Archives for May 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
a2daj
Axon 7 revisited
Pocketnow just posted this video where they take another look at the Axon 7 ZTE Axon 7 After the B…
in Axon
pifive
Dolby ATMOS
After I did a factory reset from the latest build my Dolby ATMOS software is gone. It is on the app…
in Axon
acatrus
Android Pay now in Canada - Work with fingerprint scanner
Android Pay now in Canada. I tried it worked perfectly. My Axon 7 was unlocked with fingerprint …
12 in Axon
saml01
Why do my email notifications while on a call produce a key tone sound?
Axon 7 on B25 The most bizarre thing has started happening recently and I have no idea how it ha…
in Axon
Answered
pifive
Live recording issues
Understanding this phone is a mid range phone packing punch to compete with the big guys. That bein…
in Axon
jonnjonzzn
Dropped phone ideas?
I was making a phone call and right as I put it up to my ear I dropped it.  Amazingly after falling…
in Axon
Question
phonephobic
Quick Toggles have disappeared. Axon 7
My quick settings toggles / tiles have disappeared. Has this happened to anyone else? Anyone know h…
in Axon
onemat
Axon 7 Mini $169.95 on New Egg
This is today only...
in Axon
sukiluv
axon 7 mini disappointing sound from headphones
someone please tell me something...please....i bought an gold axon 7 mini B2017B mainly to listen t…
in Axon
Question
r40king
New Axon 7 user.
Question 1:  I am new to Axon 7 2017U.  My phone was not bought through a service provider, but ove…
in Axon
Answered
scgt1
Reset Axon 7 To try and fix random ghost calls on ATT now other issues
So I got my Axon 7 in Nov. Pretty much out of the box I've had problems with the phone not receivin…
in Axon
davidst95
Accidentally flashed A2107G on my A2017U Axon 7
Hi, I accidentally flashed the A2107G stock firmware on my A2017U Axon 7.   I am no longer able to …
in Axon
lllgurulll
Personalized notifications
Ok.  Why is it zte seems to think we don't need to have personalized notifications for our contacts…
in Axon
ekdeck
Pink cast on Axon 7 screen
I looked at an Axon 7 at Best Buy considering a purchase. The model they had was working. I accesse…
in Axon
Question
ukrop
Capacitive buttons don't work in hardshell case... Possible???
Hi everyone! I'm brand new ZTE Axon A1R user - coming from Nexus 4. And I stumbled across very we…
in Axon
Question
mouse
ZenUI
So my phone (ZTE A2017U build A2017UV1.10B25) recently started to act strange. Apps would crash ran…
in Axon
Question
masonc531
Axon 7 speaker crackle and apps crashing.
I'm on Android 7.1.1 build number a20 everytime I try to go back to a19 build it pauses and I've tr…
in Axon
Question
hskillett
Help! Axon 7 stuck on ZTE startup screen and not responding
Hello friends.  My wife unplugged her axon 7 and the red charging light stayed lit and the phone di…
in Axon
Answered
lllgurulll
Coming back to Axon 7
I've tried a couple other phones and there were too many issues so I am coming back to Axon.  I'm c…
12 in Axon
peekay
Axon 7 randomly goes split screen, minimizes apps, right touch screen button doesn't work, lights up
This started maybe 2-3 weeks ago. I've had the phone for about 3 months now with no issues (honestl…
in Axon
Question
sshasan
[Research] Calling All Axon 7 Users - In-Person Focus Group
Axon 7 Owners, We would like to invite you to an in-person research focus group that will be tak…
12 in Axon
ejlee
no subtitles - Axon 7 Max
I can see the 3D movies with my Axon 7 Max. But I cannot see the subtitles. How can I see the s…
in Axon
jacks0n.28
Status bar colors.
So after the nougat update I realised that my status bar/ notification tray doesn't change colors d…
in Axon
Question
siamwahid
How to connect with Smart watch
Please anyone can tell me how can I connect my device with Smart watch .Here I get ZTE Axon.
in Axon
martins1992
Touchscreen Doesn't Work
Hello! I brought an axon 7 from Spain and when I opened it here (Argentina) did not work the touch.…
in Axon
Question
gigorga
Weak signal immediately after most recent update
I have always got 2-3 bars in my basement, I performed the most recent update yesterday and I notic…
in Axon
CPA
slondon12
Keyboard Customization?
I noticed in the stock Nougat UI you can text GIFs. This is something I would enjoy. In MiFavor, th…
in Axon
Question
richgski
Axon 7 Bluetooth problem with car stereo
I just received the Axon 7 and I really like the phone however the sound from media, audio and vide…
in Axon
stiguy2017
Axon 7 corrupting microsd cards?
Last few days, my Axon 7 would get very warm and would have a very slow response time.  When I pres…
123 in Axon
skra
Uninstalling Hiya
This thread isn't about whether one should or should not use Hiya. This thread is about how to uni…
in Axon
Question