Axon

Get answers to your ZTE Axon questions.

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 71

Axon

Archives for May 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
a2daj
Axon 7 revisited
Pocketnow just posted this video where they take another look at the Axon 7 ZTE Axon 7 After the B…
in Axon
pifive
Dolby ATMOS
After I did a factory reset from the latest build my Dolby ATMOS software is gone. It is on the app…
in Axon
acatrus
Android Pay now in Canada - Work with fingerprint scanner
Android Pay now in Canada. I tried it worked perfectly. My Axon 7 was unlocked with fingerprint …
12 in Axon
saml01
Why do my email notifications while on a call produce a key tone sound?
Axon 7 on B25 The most bizarre thing has started happening recently and I have no idea how it ha…
in Axon
Answered
pifive
Live recording issues
Understanding this phone is a mid range phone packing punch to compete with the big guys. That bein…
in Axon
jonnjonzzn
Dropped phone ideas?
I was making a phone call and right as I put it up to my ear I dropped it.  Amazingly after falling…
in Axon
Question
phonephobic
Quick Toggles have disappeared. Axon 7
My quick settings toggles / tiles have disappeared. Has this happened to anyone else? Anyone know h…
in Axon
onemat
Axon 7 Mini $169.95 on New Egg
This is today only...
in Axon
sukiluv
axon 7 mini disappointing sound from headphones
someone please tell me something...please....i bought an gold axon 7 mini B2017B mainly to listen t…
in Axon
Question
r40king
New Axon 7 user.
Question 1:  I am new to Axon 7 2017U.  My phone was not bought through a service provider, but ove…
in Axon
Answered
scgt1
Reset Axon 7 To try and fix random ghost calls on ATT now other issues
So I got my Axon 7 in Nov. Pretty much out of the box I've had problems with the phone not receivin…
in Axon
davidst95
Accidentally flashed A2107G on my A2017U Axon 7
Hi, I accidentally flashed the A2107G stock firmware on my A2017U Axon 7.   I am no longer able to …
in Axon
lllgurulll
Personalized notifications
Ok.  Why is it zte seems to think we don't need to have personalized notifications for our contacts…
in Axon
ekdeck
Pink cast on Axon 7 screen
I looked at an Axon 7 at Best Buy considering a purchase. The model they had was working. I accesse…
in Axon
Question
ukrop
Capacitive buttons don't work in hardshell case... Possible???
Hi everyone! I'm brand new ZTE Axon A1R user - coming from Nexus 4. And I stumbled across very we…
in Axon
Question
mouse
ZenUI
So my phone (ZTE A2017U build A2017UV1.10B25) recently started to act strange. Apps would crash ran…
in Axon
Question
masonc531
Axon 7 speaker crackle and apps crashing.
I'm on Android 7.1.1 build number a20 everytime I try to go back to a19 build it pauses and I've tr…
in Axon
Question
hskillett
Help! Axon 7 stuck on ZTE startup screen and not responding
Hello friends.  My wife unplugged her axon 7 and the red charging light stayed lit and the phone di…
in Axon
Answered
lllgurulll
Coming back to Axon 7
I've tried a couple other phones and there were too many issues so I am coming back to Axon.  I'm c…
12 in Axon
peekay
Axon 7 randomly goes split screen, minimizes apps, right touch screen button doesn't work, lights up
This started maybe 2-3 weeks ago. I've had the phone for about 3 months now with no issues (honestl…
in Axon
Question
sshasan
[Research] Calling All Axon 7 Users - In-Person Focus Group
Axon 7 Owners, We would like to invite you to an in-person research focus group that will be tak…
12 in Axon
ejlee
no subtitles - Axon 7 Max
I can see the 3D movies with my Axon 7 Max. But I cannot see the subtitles. How can I see the s…
in Axon
jacks0n.28
Status bar colors.
So after the nougat update I realised that my status bar/ notification tray doesn't change colors d…
in Axon
Question
siamwahid
How to connect with Smart watch
Please anyone can tell me how can I connect my device with Smart watch .Here I get ZTE Axon.
in Axon
martins1992
Touchscreen Doesn't Work
Hello! I brought an axon 7 from Spain and when I opened it here (Argentina) did not work the touch.…
in Axon
Question
gigorga
Weak signal immediately after most recent update
I have always got 2-3 bars in my basement, I performed the most recent update yesterday and I notic…
in Axon
slondon12
Keyboard Customization?
I noticed in the stock Nougat UI you can text GIFs. This is something I would enjoy. In MiFavor, th…
in Axon
Question
richgski
Axon 7 Bluetooth problem with car stereo
I just received the Axon 7 and I really like the phone however the sound from media, audio and vide…
in Axon
stiguy2017
Axon 7 corrupting microsd cards?
Last few days, my Axon 7 would get very warm and would have a very slow response time.  When I pres…
12 in Axon
skra
Uninstalling Hiya
This thread isn't about whether one should or should not use Hiya. This thread is about how to uni…
in Axon
Question