Axon

Get answers to your ZTE Axon questions.

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 65

Axon

Archives for June 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
laynedog@yahoo.com
Axon 7 mini dual sim issue
Anyone else have this problem? I went to my local MetroPCS store to get a 60 dollar unlimi…
in Axon
reardoor1
Fix for NO SERVICE ON AT&T
Hi I had some issues in chicago suburbs with no service at all ( not even able to make a call) on a…
in Axon
troymv505
Support Response Time
My fingerprint reader stopped working so I performed a Factory reset. During the initial fingerprin…
in Axon
CFA
AndrewG
Axon 7 Mini (B2017G) MMI codes don't work after update to Nougat (B2017G_USAV1.2.0B12)
I updated my Axon 7 Mini from Marshmallow (I think it was build B2017G_USAV1.0.0B21) to Nougat (B20…
in Axon
Answered
troymv505
Axon 7 Lock Screen Private Notifications
I reset my Axon 7 trying to resolve a fingersprint scanner issue (which didn't fix it btw) but now …
in Axon
vesselofloathing
Trouble charging Axon 7 mini after 7.1.1 update
So title is self explanatory. After updating the latest version of the software, my brother's phone…
in Axon
davidrobins73
Upgrade to Nougat or stay with Marshmallow
I just upgraded from an S7 to the Axon 7. I got rid of the S7 because after it updated to Nougat it…
in Axon
davidrobins73
Stick with Marshmallow or upgrade to Nougat?
I just upgraded from an S7 to the Axon 7. I got rid of the S7 because after it updated to Nougat it…
in Axon
Answered Locked
vicatos
Access to the firmware files
Is it possible to have access to the firware files (upgrades) for both Axon 7 and the Axon 7 Mini?
in Axon
Answered
Recalcitrant
Does the ZTE Axon 7's custom theming support the Invert Colors shortcut?
I know this may seem like a weird question, but I recently bought a phone with a custom Quick Setti…
in Axon
Answered
System
Axon 7 Mini - Hotspot Not Working After Nougat Update
This discussion was created from comments split from: Axon 7 Mini Nougat Feedback Survey.
in Axon
CFA
robbie1
Widevine L1 Support
I'm still hoping ZTE will obtain the necessary certification. At present, the Axon 7 is on Widevine…
in Axon
lmpaxon
Customer service is just lip service
I bought an Axon 7 in January at Best Buy in the US (yet it was an international version), and afte…
in Axon
js1701
Axon 7 Panoramic image?
Hello all, Is there an option to do a panoramic shot on the A7? Is this a setting or do I need a…
in Axon
Harish_Sridharan
Vibrator Issue
Sometimes when I open my built-in camera on the axon 7, the phone starts to vibrate and I can't get…
in Axon
CFA
Aleksey
ZTE Axon 7 mini GPS issue
This issue happens suddenly and can last from 10 sec to 1 min. Factory reset didn't help. GPS accur…
in Axon
Z CTA
engelsprite
Community Project
*Good day to all ZTE Axon 7 owners, Ive started a Project in my Community on Facebook, we want t…
in Axon
GmailCA
OneClick Digital will not run under Nougat 7.1.1
OneClick Digital will not run under newest Nougat 7.1.1, and my wife uses it all day. There needs …
in Axon
AMRROL
Factory Hard Reset
Axon 7 Mini: Newbie here, so please forgive what must seem like stupid questions. If I hard reset…
in Axon
saxman
PLEASE - Axon 8 Be VERIZON Certified
I am a big Axon 7 fan. As a musician and audiophile, the phone was the answer to my very discerning…
in Axon
ttomcornell
Best Car Windshield Mount for Axon 7
Any suggestions for the best windshield mount for automobiles to hold the Axon 7 securely? I search…
in Axon
AMRROL
Revert to Marshmallow
Can anyone tell me how to revert to Marshmallow from the Nougat update. Several problems with Noug…
in Axon
jayram
I would buy the a new Axon in a heartbeat if they keep the feature set and update the SoC
Basically what the title has said. I fell in love with the Axon 7 when I saw it last year but I …
12...45 in Axon
Brandon
Axon 7 not charging
Hi ive recently bought my axon7 new and it was working fine i was happy with the phone until one da…
in Axon
heffzilla
Dual SIM - Cellular network gets disabled when on SIM 1
So, I have an Axon 7 running 7.1.1 on B25. I have a Verizon SIM in slot 1 and an AT&T SIM in s…
in Axon
Answered
oldgoat75
Need notifications and ringtones from Axon 7
Hi there! I love my Axon 7, but recently got a Galaxy S8 plus and have decided to migrate over to t…
in Axon
laynedog@yahoo.com
Nougat update
So they did away with live wallpapers with the new update. Anyone else have this problem?
in Axon
fernandoeduardo
May I get the portuguese language for the axon 7 mini?
May I change the software of my Axon 7 mini ZTE B2017G and get portuguese language ? I bought it in…
in Axon
Answered
ambrogiani
Change lenguage
May I change the software of my Axon 7 mini ZTE B2017G_4159 in Italian lenguage ? I bought it in US…
in Axon
rive
7.1.1 Axon 7 Mini now supports HD for GooglePlay Movies
Looks like the Google play issue has been resolved with Android 7.1.1. The A7 mini can now do HD pl…
in Axon