Axon

Get answers to your ZTE Axon questions.

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 65

Axon

Archives for July 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
scottle
Does anyone have Axon 7 or Axon 7 mini on Walmart Family Mobile service, Powered by T-mobile?
Does anyone have Axon 7 or Axon 7 mini on Walmart Family Mobile service, Powered by T-mobile? Any …
in Axon
Answered CPA
anandsivaji
Samsung Pay and Rooted Device
Hi, I am trying to setup Samsung pay in my Gear 3 and setup was denied with reason 'Samsung Pay ca…
in Axon
CPA
wnkt
Axon 7 mini screen wont wake up
I have a B2017G model and over the last several days I have had the issue that when I have the phon…
in Axon
nonkreon
Axon Pro does not automatically connect to Wi-Fi once disconnected
Hi, Whenever I disconnect from the Wi-Fi AP I was connected to (I have tried with many, the APs …
in Axon
Answered CTA
alberto9324
What is the font on Gboard?
that's my question...
in Axon
Answered CTA
DJesri
Axon 7 mini UI Tuner
Does anybody know how to enable UI Tuner and where to find it once it is activated or if they disab…
in Axon
CTA
billrenn
ZTE Axon 7 on CDMA?
I bought my Axon 7 with the understanding that it is a dual-mode, GSM/CDMA phone, and that there we…
in Axon
Answered Locked CFA
mandraxxx
Axon 7 - Daydream - No audio through Bluetooth Headset
Hey guys, Whenever I try to use Axon 7 with daydream headset, I cant get audio from my bluetooth…
in Axon
ladyhazy
Emergency Information not appearing on emergency dialler...
Hey all, my Axon 7 Mini updated to Android Nougat 7.1.1 three days ago and I was very pleased to se…
in Axon
Rennae
Help needed: phone stuck on td-scdma/cdma/umts
I purchased the AXON 7 in May, but I have not been picking up any signals. My sim works in another …
in Axon
CFA
marcwool1
Not granting read/write access
I've got a couple of apps that need permission or access to be able to backup my music playlists to…
in Axon
NINJ3RK
Battery life...
For a phone that touts some extraordinary battery life and capacity, I find that it absolutely sti…
in Axon
CTA
Franky
Updates in Italy
I wanted to know when the updates arrived in Italy and the latest security patches
in Axon
Answered CTA CFA
randolphmcafee
I love my Axon 7
I bought the Axon 7 in November, 2016 for $350. It was terrific at that time, then somewhat dysfun…
in Axon
amshalaby
Axon 7 rollout in Egypt
Hey, I just bought the Axon 7 A2017G a week ago and it is Android 6.0.1 with MiFavor 4.0 out of the…
in Axon
Answered CTA
fatdoggy
Ok Google voice detection
I use Google now launcher on my axon 7 and recently I've noticed that the ok Google voice detection…
in Axon
Answered CPA
Qbaska
Problem with ZTE Locker
Hi there, I have problem with my new Axon 7. Soft: newest android 7.1.1 b05 for global device. Zte …
in Axon
CPA
jasone
[Deal Alert] Axon 7 on sale for $330 at Newegg with free shipping
Hey guys if you've been wanting to pick up an Axon 7 now is a good time with Newegg having it for $…
in Axon
compmanio36
Battery life for A2017U after B25 update?
I have seen some people complain about this but it's quieted down a lot over the past few months, b…
in Axon
CTA
compmanio36
Alarm no longer working on Axon 7?
Hey folks, have a weird issue with my Axon really causing problems now. Started after the latest s…
12 in Axon
mar_86
TouchPal Keyboard not appearing
Hello, I just bought a new Axon 7 (exactly the same as I had before, because it was stolen). In thi…
in Axon
empty1957
Axon pro smart lock
Every time i try to set up smart lock location it tells me google play services has stopped. Can go…
in Axon
CFA
kinseong1981
Axon 7 screen-lock cleaning
Hi, not sure where and how to report, the battery optimization doesn't seem to keep the settings, i…
in Axon
CTA
hollap
Axon 7 Mini Folio Case Quick Review
Hi all, here is a quick video review of the Axon 7 Mini Folio case available on zteusa.com website!…
in Axon
Pinned Z CFA CPA
Kereke
Does the ZTE AXON 7 MINI work on the MetroPCS network?
I want to buy this phone for one of my family members but I was wondering does this phone work on t…
in Axon
Answered CPA
romeo
Suggestion regarding the in call green circle
Can you please make the green circle during call as enabled and disabled feature if you can't remov…
in Axon
Cbb111079
Hard reset axon 7 mini
Please i have a problem with the hard reset of my axon mini the hard reset opción dont exist un the…
in Axon
Answered CTA CFA CPA
taquitosforall
Pink color cast on my Axon 7 - oy vey!
I'm having the same color issues others have reported - my screen has a pink tint that isn't going …
in Axon
CTA
bigpapi007
axon 7
Major regrets buying this phone. Even my old LG G4 performed better in sending emails, transferrin…
in Axon
CPA
vanguy
Any fix for Bluetooth turning Off after reboot?
A7 has had this issue for over 4 months now. I'm still on Marshmellow and have the problem. Any…
in Axon
Answered CTA