Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 564

Axon

Archives for July 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
poohbiwon
So... any news about the Axon 8?
ZTE sure is taking its time announcing the latest iteration of their flagship. I love my Axon 7 and…
12...67 in Axon
joshuah345
weird display problem Axon 7
if the axon 7 is dropped to hard or if the top speaker grill has too much pressure on it it can dis…
in Axon
CPA
MarkD
Freezing at Axon Logo when booting.
Does anyone know how to resolve a problem where the Axon 7 freeze at the Axion logo when booting up?
in Axon
Answered CTA CFA
Trido
Mini 7 and OK GOOGLE
Just order the Mini 7 and will have tuesday. On question I should have researched by chance does…
in Axon
Z CPA
OlgaB
ZTE Messaging app
Can anyone explain, why when I want to send a new message and when I tap on right up addressee icon…
in Axon
Answered CFA CPA
ldr223
Does anybody know the APN's to will work with Straight Talk with Verizon
Hi, The other night I accidentally deleted my APN's on my cell phone (I was trying to get my data c…
in Axon
jasone
What are some of your favorite Bluetooth headphones?
The Axon 7 has a great DAC inside of it but sometimes you just want the freedom of going wireless. …
in Axon
CPA
pikawubz
Axon 7 microphone crackle - any fix?
I started noticing this crackling sound when I started recording video. Also, when I loaded an audi…
in Axon
bergmadm
No service inside my house
I cannot get service inside my house on my phone after Time Warner installed a new router. Does any…
in Axon
Answered CTA CPA
1stcrown
Increasing storage from 32g to 64g
I want to increase my storage by changing to bigger storage card. How do I transfer information?
in Axon
Answered CTA
damiete
Axon 7 Mini - No Service
I got my Axon 7 Mini few days from US. It as working fine even after the 7.1.1 update until i tried…
in Axon
CFA
mikecheong123
GPS problen
I had an issue while using Waze on ZTE Azon 7. This phone couldn't lock my location. Any solution?
in Axon
desiinusa123
additional Screen protector
Is additional screen protector that came in the box quality wise same as pre installed with the pho…
in Axon
ldr223
Can't get any Internet Access thur my data plan at all?
Hi, I'm going to try this again to explain this. I'm also going show pictures too so you can see th…
in Axon
Locked CFA CPA
needaxonminiromsdrdy
Where can I find the US stock software download *Axon Mini
I tried to plug my Axon mini into my laptop and the power just killed it I believe. This phone got …
in Axon
Answered CPA
waninggibbous
Permission needed?
Hi, I'm a photographer /painter and I want to sell a Corel Painter tutorial that I'm making. The re…
in Axon
Z
Abigailnicole
Axon 7 in for warranty
So we sent 2 axon 7 in for warranty we have received a new one for one of the ones we have sent bac…
in Axon
Z CPA
Bill1972
dsat1414
ZTE Axon 7
When will we receive a security update?
in Axon
Answered Locked CPA
Bill1972
Axon 7 randomly says no internet connection
It does this many times a day on both full wifi or full lte signal. I'm not actually losing my con…
in Axon
murf
Axon 7
I guess this phone is no longer being produced. Any idea when they will have a new version?
in Axon
Answered Locked CTA
Hunter32
Axon 7 mini can't connect to hidden ssid network
Hey everyone! I'm having an issue with my axon 7 mini. I'm working on a cruise ship where we hav…
in Axon
wasabitdi
ZTE - Please give us the multiple users feature
I like my Axon 7 but I want the multiple users feature back. Who else would like to see this featu…
in Axon
CPA
CharlesOlmed
ZTE Axon 7 Mini not very responsive
I had this phone for about a month, and even if I am overall happy with it, one thing that bothers …
in Axon
dew13492
Axon 7 and Volkswagen?
Does anyone here have a recent model VW and have been able to connect to the Composition Media ster…
in Axon
Answered CTA
onemat
Axon 7 still highly rated by Android Authority
Go to the Android Authority website and view this week's article about phones with great sound. You…
in Axon
throwaway777
Is there still a shortage on parts? Axon 7 Mini user here.
About to send off my phone to the repair centre through the RMA ticket option, but I've read around…
in Axon
aj_jss
Axon 7 Battery Temperature
Hi guys my Axon 7 is running the latest update (7.1.1) and my battery's temperature is 29°c when id…
in Axon
Answered CTA
scottle
Does anyone have Axon 7 or Axon 7 mini on Walmart Family Mobile service, Powered by T-mobile?
Does anyone have Axon 7 or Axon 7 mini on Walmart Family Mobile service, Powered by T-mobile? Any …
in Axon
Answered CPA
anandsivaji
Samsung Pay and Rooted Device
Hi, I am trying to setup Samsung pay in my Gear 3 and setup was denied with reason 'Samsung Pay ca…
in Axon
CPA