Axon (A1P & Axon 7)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

toyguy22 toyguy22

Joined on: July 9, 2016

User's Score: 76

Axon (A1P & Axon 7)

Archives for August 2017

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
carlfredrikm
Axon7 - LOW VOLUME - Please help!!!
As of today, my Axon7 has very low volume when I play music in Spotity or other music app. I have t…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
CFA
System
Having Connection Issues
This discussion was created from comments split from: ** SOFTWARE UPDATE: Axon 7 A2017U now on B32 …
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Echostar777
A2017U B32 Updatable zip file?
Is there an update zip file for the variants with unlocked bootloaders?
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Accepted Answer CTA
dessmon
USSD codes
Hi, I'm able to access the RAT previously through the USSD codes, but now the code doesn't work any…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Answered CPA
Aerospaceman
** SOFTWARE UPDATE: Axon 7 A2017U now on B32 **
We've got great news for Axon 7 owners; another software update is upon us, rolling out in the next…
12...1718 in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Psco2007
Ringtones Axon Mini 7 not working
I always had my ringtone set for my song. 2 days ago, it changed to a message that says "incom…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
CPA
Harish_Sridharan
Dream List of How the New Axon 8 will Be
There are many people who want the new bigger screen in a small chassis or better camera and etc. W…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Locked CFA
theboozer
RMA Repair Status Not Working
The Camera and Flashlight App (not the camera flashlight) stopped working on my Axon 7 (error messa…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
CFA
poohbiwon
Who thinks ZTE will be revealing the Axon 8 at IFA this weekend?
Has ZTE been keeping hush about their new flagship so they can blow our minds at IFA? Or not...? Wh…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Poll CFA CPA
kitcostantino
Axon 7 parts needed
I didnt see anywhere that seemed more appropriate to post this, but i am in need of a back housing …
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Threat_of_Rain
Axon 7 - Hiya integration
I've gotten it before, but after multiple factory restarts it isn't there anymore. I've downloaded …
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
CFA
gimmi
Call not going through while on speaker phone.
My manger and I had a call with a vendor yesterday and unfortunately our office phone was down. So …
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
stufried
Project Fi/Axon 7 Incoming Calls
I am using a Project Fi Voice SIM in my phone. I can make calls and text just fine, but incoming c…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
stevec5375
iagalmeida
AXON7 - Supports Screen mirror on USB ??
I would like to splice my phone into Car Sound, via MirroLink function or some kind of function. D…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
mwitters
Unable to enable "multi-devices" on axon NEED HELP
Hey guys I really need to be able to install the authy app to get onto a bitcoin exchange, the only…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
CFA
strawnj5
Axon 7 Mini - Missing "home" seeting to change launcher?
I am trying to change my launcher but there is no "home" in settings. What i am missing?…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
CFA
stevec5375
"Contacts has stopped" error
Today I ran into a strange problem. I clicked on the Phone icon to launch the dialer. Then in the…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
kedlund
Is it true, that the Axon 7 is no longer for sale, no longer being manufactured?
I looked on ZTE's site and it says it's "Out of Stock"! Isn't hard to believe they quit m…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
CFA
z28camaroman
Release Date for MiFavor 5.0 for the 2017U and 2017G?
It's been a few weeks since the updated MiFavor 5.0 UI was released for the Chinese Axon 7, includi…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Pedrocotti
Jelly effect in screen
Does anyone have an issue with the screen having jelly effect? And do you know if this can be fix w…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
CTA
logansrunn
Why no HDX on Busy for the A7?
No HDX for axon 7?
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Accepted Answer Locked CFA
C_U_T_W
Device Certification - "Uncertified"
Hello all, I was just wondering if anyone else has, or has had the same problem with their Axon 7 …
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
boxall
ZTE Axon 7 - Power Management of apps!
The auto-closing of apps during screen locking is causing me grief with a Samsung Gear Fit2. There…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
CPA
lllgurulll
Axon 7 lock screen wake up
OK, I had to wipe my phone out and reinstall everything and now I have a problem with the lock scre…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
ntotrr
Issue after factory reset - Sorry! Seems we've hit a temporary snag..."
I had my phone replaced under the advanced exchange option, that process went very smoothly. My ne…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
CFA
marcwool1
Factory reset WITHOUT automatic restore
Hi all, Just wanted to mention since I've not seen it explained on this forum, that if you need to…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
CFA
blitzzr
ZTE-Community Fishing Email?
Hey Guys, Just got an email stating I was 'hand-picked' for further research of a beta? Wondering …
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Locked Z
ram1220
Done With The A7
Well today I can make a phone call with my A7 but after 10 to 15 seconds the person on the other en…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
diegomderas
Google assistant won't launch from home button long press
Out of the blue google assistant stopped launching with a long press on the home button on my Axon.…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)