Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

techright techright

Joined on: January 14, 2017

User's Score: 80

Axon

Archives for August 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
carlfredrikm
Axon7 - LOW VOLUME - Please help!!!
As of today, my Axon7 has very low volume when I play music in Spotity or other music app. I have t…
in Axon
CFA
System
Having Connection Issues
This discussion was created from comments split from: ** SOFTWARE UPDATE: Axon 7 A2017U now on B32 …
in Axon
Echostar777
A2017U B32 Updatable zip file?
Is there an update zip file for the variants with unlocked bootloaders?
in Axon
Answered CTA
dessmon
USSD codes
Hi, I'm able to access the RAT previously through the USSD codes, but now the code doesn't work any…
in Axon
Answered CPA
Aerospaceman
** SOFTWARE UPDATE: Axon 7 A2017U now on B32 **
We've got great news for Axon 7 owners; another software update is upon us, rolling out in the next…
12...1314 in Axon
Psco2007
Ringtones Axon Mini 7 not working
I always had my ringtone set for my song. 2 days ago, it changed to a message that says "incoming …
in Axon
CPA
Harish_Sridharan
Dream List of How the New Axon 8 will Be
There are many people who want the new bigger screen in a small chassis or better camera and etc. W…
in Axon
Locked CFA
theboozer
RMA Repair Status Not Working
The Camera and Flashlight App (not the camera flashlight) stopped working on my Axon 7 (error messa…
in Axon
CFA
poohbiwon
Who thinks ZTE will be revealing the Axon 8 at IFA this weekend?
Has ZTE been keeping hush about their new flagship so they can blow our minds at IFA? Or not...? Wh…
in Axon
Poll CFA CPA
kitcostantino
Axon 7 parts needed
I didnt see anywhere that seemed more appropriate to post this, but i am in need of a back housing …
in Axon
Threat_of_Rain
Axon 7 - Hiya integration
I've gotten it before, but after multiple factory restarts it isn't there anymore. I've downloaded …
in Axon
CFA
gimmi
Call not going through while on speaker phone.
My manger and I had a call with a vendor yesterday and unfortunately our office phone was down. So …
in Axon
stufried
Project Fi/Axon 7 Incoming Calls
I am using a Project Fi Voice SIM in my phone. I can make calls and text just fine, but incoming c…
in Axon
stevec5375
iagalmeida
AXON7 - Supports Screen mirror on USB ??
I would like to splice my phone into Car Sound, via MirroLink function or some kind of function. …
in Axon
mwitters
Unable to enable "multi-devices" on axon NEED HELP
Hey guys I really need to be able to install the authy app to get onto a bitcoin exchange, the only…
in Axon
CFA
strawnj5
Axon 7 Mini - Missing "home" seeting to change launcher?
I am trying to change my launcher but there is no "home" in settings. What i am missing? On 7.1.1
in Axon
CFA
stevec5375
"Contacts has stopped" error
Today I ran into a strange problem. I clicked on the Phone icon to launch the dialer. Then in the…
in Axon
kedlund
Is it true, that the Axon 7 is no longer for sale, no longer being manufactured?
I looked on ZTE's site and it says it's "Out of Stock"! Isn't hard to believe they quit making the…
in Axon
CFA
z28camaroman
Release Date for MiFavor 5.0 for the 2017U and 2017G?
It's been a few weeks since the updated MiFavor 5.0 UI was released for the Chinese Axon 7, includi…
in Axon
Pedrocotti
Jelly effect in screen
Does anyone have an issue with the screen having jelly effect? And do you know if this can be fix w…
in Axon
CTA
logansrunn
Why no HDX on Busy for the A7?
No HDX for axon 7?
in Axon
Answered Locked CFA
C_U_T_W
Device Certification - "Uncertified"
Hello all, I was just wondering if anyone else has, or has had the same problem with their Axon …
in Axon
boxall
ZTE Axon 7 - Power Management of apps!
The auto-closing of apps during screen locking is causing me grief with a Samsung Gear Fit2. The…
in Axon
CPA
lllgurulll
Axon 7 lock screen wake up
OK, I had to wipe my phone out and reinstall everything and now I have a problem with the lock scre…
in Axon
ntotrr
Issue after factory reset - Sorry! Seems we've hit a temporary snag..."
I had my phone replaced under the advanced exchange option, that process went very smoothly. My ne…
in Axon
CFA
marcwool1
Factory reset WITHOUT automatic restore
Hi all, Just wanted to mention since I've not seen it explained on this forum, that if you need …
in Axon
CFA
blitzzr
ZTE-Community Fishing Email?
Hey Guys, Just got an email stating I was 'hand-picked' for further research of a beta? Wonderin…
in Axon
Locked Z
ram1220
Done With The A7
Well today I can make a phone call with my A7 but after 10 to 15 seconds the person on the other en…
in Axon
diegomderas
Google assistant won't launch from home button long press
Out of the blue google assistant stopped launching with a long press on the home button on my Axon.…
in Axon