Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 583

Axon

Archives for September 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
louisd
lgilbert50
Low ringtone volume
ringtone volume low even when all volume switches turned up max.
in Axon
Answered CTA
Emmanuel
How I can to do to use my wifi who can't open on my axon A1?
I have more than week I can't use my WiFi on my smartphone Axon A1. I really know what I can to to …
in Axon
Answered CTA
vanguy
Will ZTE enable FM radio on Axon 7
In light of the recent hurricanes which knocked out cell towers and cell service, many are now look…
in Axon
Answered Z CTA CFA CPA
ancin4330
Facebook
How come there is not a regular facebook for axon 7 mini. Instead there is an old model interface
in Axon
jimlloyd40
Better Camera for the Axon 7
Since the Axon 7 is vulnerable to the Blueborne virus and needs the September security patch to fix…
12 in Axon
ancin4330
Cant update my axon7 mini to android 7.1.1
Package don't match phone signature
in Axon
Z CPA
Dconn1975
Help. I can't seem to get my notifications to clear out at the top
So even though I've cleared all my notifications out I'm still left with a bunch of left over notif…
in Axon
CTA
mayurpulse@gmail.com
Cannot move files after Nougat update
I have axon 7 mini and have trouble moving files from one folder to other. Be it phone or sd card.…
in Axon
Answered CTA CPA
ziva
Axon 7 Mini Specs
I was surprised to (not) find what frequencies that the Axon 7 Mini operates with on the "Technical…
in Axon
CPA
Aerospaceman
** Software Update: Axon 7 Mini B2017G now on B14 **
In the next 48 hours the ZTE Axon 7 Mini in North America is receiving a new software update, takin…
12...56 in Axon
Dconn1975
Two wish lists for the axon 7 mini
Hello, I love the axon 7 mini but I have two major wishes that this phone had. One, I wish this …
in Axon
CPA
Dconn1975
What is the best tempered glass for the axon 7 mini?
Hello guys. I'm trying to locate a tempered glass screen protector for my axon 7 mini and I simp…
in Axon
kmb877
Axon 8
Hi Axon 7 uers! Almost October and no one heard anything about Axon 8? Or (hope not) ZTE ditched …
in Axon
schwartzasher
Weshare app
Is there a way someone can provide me with the weshare app so I can use it on other ZTE and non ZTE…
in Axon
desiinusa123
Suggest tempered screen protector
For axon zte 7 I am using Mr shield, but it doesn't cover full screen looks not good. I need temper…
in Axon
rienesl
Axon 7 SERIOUS WARNING: Emergency dailer NOT WORKING!!!
I was in the unfortune situation to be in the way when someone went rampage. I got seriously injure…
in Axon
drmnooei@hotmail.com
Where is Axon 8 ?!
Hi Almost all Axon 7 users are satisfied from their own device Axon 7 abd the most happy customers…
in Axon
ggreg
Contacts updating every day
For the last few days my car's handsfree asks for the contacts to be updated every time my phone is…
in Axon
Answered
jmlankford
Is my Axon 7 dead? Won't turn on, no lights when plugged in.
Hello, I was driving on Saturday, allowing the GPS and streaming music to run, and my phone scre…
in Axon
Answered CTA CFA CPA
hartmann_hanna
AXON 7 mini stuck on reboot screen while abroad / Bootloop Issue
Hi so I am currently in London England and I chose to buy this phone to use while abroad, I was sit…
in Axon
Answered Z CFA CPA
lazereagle
Axon 7 & G.Skill SD Card?
Hey y'all - I tried a 128 GB G Skill card in my Axon 7, and the phone slowed wayyyy down - like …
in Axon
CTA
sirhc.c
Dual Simm, drops signal to previously used simm after a call.
I have been dealing with this issue since the previous update this spring, but had just worked with…
in Axon
CFA
freeza
BlueBorne vulnerability on Axon 7 B32
Unfortunately, our phones are vulnerable to this bluetooth exploit. This is not good as I have a Ge…
in Axon
Z CFA
minato79
Planning to buy ZTE Axon 7 6GB 128G
Hi, Before buying ZTE Axon 7from this website ("https://findpare.com/price/where-to-buy-zte-axon-…
in Axon
CFA
thexfiles123
Battery charges up to 99% but never to 100% after the new update?
I posted this on Reddit but I'd also like to get this forum's input so here goes... Hello, I'm ju…
in Axon
CTA
skra
Axon 7 USB connectivity/driver issue
When I plug my Axon 7 into my Windows 10 PC via USB type C cable, I get an error notification that …
in Axon
Answered CTA CPA
mouse
Default App selection for Music Player not working anymore.
I am not sure if I should have posted this under the new update thread because I am not absolutely …
in Axon
CPA
gnerstil
Charging Issue
This past weekend, I noticed my Axon 7 was not quick charging, and would bring up the message that …
in Axon
vasubandu
New Axon 7 user, baffled by ringtones
Hope this is the right place for this. Just bought a used Axon 7 and I cannot for the life of me f…
in Axon