Axon

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

busyman busyman

Joined on: June 9, 2016

User's Score: 64

Axon

Archives for September 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
hawk
Battery drain and restarts at rest
Good evening guys, first of all I want to apologize for my English, I'm from Venezuela and I'm usin…
in Axon
CTA
HoldPowerToShutdown
Advance Exchange Axon 7 Also has Problems
I recently contacted ZTE customer service for a problem with my first Axon 7. They sent me an ad…
in Axon
Aerospaceman
Moved: Axon 7 (A2017G) Bricked
This discussion has been moved.
in Axon
AxonJackson
Refurbished AXON 7 Warranty Repair?
Hello all, I am new to the forum but have enjoyed reading and learning from all the posters here si…
in Axon
CFA
rockclimbermi
Will there be an update to allow wifi calling for AT&T with the AXON 7?
For about the last month I have gotten poor cell phone reception inside my house. I will have 1 to …
in Axon
CFA
braydenhay
Axon 7 Mini from Virgin Mobile stuck on 6.0.1
I recently bought an Axon 7 Mini from Virgin Mobile in Canada, and noticed that it is running Andro…
in Axon
CFA
zaxdad
Cellular performance question.
Hi All. I recently purchased an Axon 7 to replace my aging Moto Pure Edition XT1575 version. I tak…
in Axon
CPA
Dconn1975
Does the Axon 7 Mini have WiFi issues?
My axon 7 mini seems to not run as fast when I'm connected to WiFi and my signal is good. The inter…
in Axon
onemat
Need to contact service
Service has had my phone for a few weeks. Is there a phone number to make contact? The online sys…
in Axon
CFA
gweeper64
Blueborne patches
What is ZTE's plan for pushing out patches to fix the major Android Bluetooth stack vulnerability k…
in Axon
CFA
Dconn1975
Is there a way to root the axon 7 mini to make it faster?
Hello, I'd like a little more performance out of my axon 7 mini. Is there a root for the axon 7 …
in Axon
Locked CFA CPA
zaxdad
New user Help with Voice Commands
Hi all. I stumbled upon a really good deal on a used Axon 7. I really like the speed coming from …
in Axon
CFA
Dconn1975
How many out there use the Axon 7 Mini has their daily phone?
I bought the axon 7 mini to be my daily phone mainly due to it's smaller size. The performance isn'…
in Axon
CFA
bjhiltbrand
BACKUP YOUR PHOTOS!!!!
I just took a picture with my Axon 7. When I took it, the phone froze up. I powered it down and res…
in Axon
CTA
bluescreen99
Axon 7 mini dead after Facebook app update
Title says it all... does anyone else have a Axon 7 mini that won't turn on? It stays on the Axon o…
in Axon
wescarioca
FRP GOOGLE ACCOUNT
FRP account google Good Morning I did a hard reset on my axon 7 and then I can not log in with my…
in Axon
CFA
Frank50
Notification won't go away
A Wi-Fi notification won't disappear after swiping it away or turning off wifi. https://streamab…
in Axon
CTA
stevec5375
Great recent review of Axon 7
I ran across this great, recent review of the Axon 7 last night. I thought I would share it.
in Axon
Steelersman
Why does my phone randomly close contacts when I try to open certain contacts.
My phone pops up a re-open app or send feedback box when I try to open certain contacts. And the co…
in Axon
Answered CTA
skra
Transfering Pictures from Axon 7 to PC
I plugged my Axon 7 into a USB port and then I connected to my Windows 10 PC. I selected "Media de…
in Axon
CTA
Dconn1975
Axon mini 7 replacement came in nougat update failing during install?
So I received my replacement axon mini 7 today and when I go to install the nougat update it's ther…
in Axon
CPA
Dconn1975
Is the regular Axon Pro still worth buying?
So I found the regular Axon Pro model on Amazon for $210 dollars. I would be getting the 32g model …
in Axon
mrsmith
Wi-FI not working since B32 update
My work's wifi hasn't worked since the b32 update. It connects, gets an IP, get says Wifi has 'No I…
in Axon
dewiburi
WiFi connection problem
I'm using Android 7.1.1 and recently my phone has problem connecting to the internet. It has no pro…
in Axon
serconn
A7 Mini US version, In UK
Has anyone with the A7 mini, US version, used it in the UK? Is there nay problem with the differen…
in Axon
jcadduono
Axon 7 - No Service Notification Sound GO AWAY!
I'm not sure this existed before B32 update but it definitely does now. I'm getting a very loud …
in Axon
CFA
morning
Axon 7 mini just stopped working
Bought it 1/8/2017 and today just stopped. It appears on the screen as if I just turned it on and i…
in Axon
Locked CFA
Dconn1975
I have this skin for the axon 7 mini on the way
So I like using skins on my phones instead of cases. I wanted a Red skin but Dbrand doesn't make sk…
in Axon
sgarrand
Axon 7 - The CPU is overloaded.
Last night my phone went from 50% to 0% in a few hours and then I noticed that I get the messages a…
in Axon
CTA
desiinusa123
axon zte 7 performance after a year
Any one? How is the performance after a year? Any depreciation in battery, performance? I bought 2 …
in Axon