Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

jasone jasone

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 907

Axon

Archives for October 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
amd7674
When is the firmware with blueborne and Krack security fixes for Axon 7 A2017U coming out?
I'm a little disappointed especially with blueborne fix not being deployed already. Does anyone …
in Axon
wlagalvez
Cannot tether in axon 7 mini
Hi everyone, I'm new to this community forum. I just got an axon 7 mini and wanted to use it as te…
in Axon
Locked CFA
marcwool1
Best camera settings for low-light, action shots?
I would like to take some good photos of my daughter going out for Halloween. It will be dark, and …
in Axon
CTA
tomhardy
Axon 7 camera vendor and part number?
Neither my limited Googling skills nor hardware apps have revealed the Axon 7 camera vendor and par…
in Axon
ZTEmasterRace
ZTEA2017U Bootloop After Update - Weird Mechanical Noise
TLDR; updated phone to a newer OS after WPA2 exploit, set over night to update, downloaded Android …
in Axon
kavleung
Axon 7 Battery % Not Showing Properly
When I charge with my phone turned off until full and turn it back on, it will only show 70%. I kno…
in Axon
CPA
wes
Axon 7 GPS Problem
You can check my problem on video.
in Axon
CPA
jjremax
Axon 7 won't turn on
My Axon 7 won't turn on, don't know if it can be charged. How can I fix it and make it power up? …
in Axon
Pruikki
PETITION for: CAMERA API2 Support, lets try!
Hello A petition has been made!, lets try to get this thru. Now is chance to take action here i…
in Axon
Locked CFA
j@t
Axon 7 Headphones
Anyone know what brand the stock/packaged white earbuds/w inline mic are? They come in a small squa…
in Axon
nln38834
Does Axon 7 still support 3G on 2nd sim slot after latest update?
Seen issues on forum, wondering if sim issue of 2nd sim locked at 2G has been fixed after latest up…
in Axon
Answered
redbird
Do you think ZTE will ever communicate with it's customers?
Just like the title asks, I wonder if ZTE will ever speak to it's plans for the A7 going forward. I…
12 in Axon
ironchef08
Google Camera 2 support
When will axon support Google camera 2? Any plan or work around? We can't use all the App that o…
in Axon
Locked CFA
mgeinitz
Bluetooth disconnecting from car while talking on the phone.
For the past 3 days my Axon 7 has been disconnecting from my Toyota Camry while talking on the phon…
in Axon
musicdjm
Another Axon Mini Yes or No?
Out of all my devices, the Axon 7 Mini has been one of my favorite. If you didn’t buy the device wh…
in Axon
trotter
Gearbest has the Axon 7 for 265.65
This is the best price I have seen on the Axon 7, period. Gearbest is offering free shipping but it…
in Axon
CPA
Xmachinav2
Axon 7 Mini: Need a way to disable "No Service" notifications.
The Axon 7 Mini notifies the user with a tone and/or a vibration whenever cellular service is dropp…
in Axon
CPA
smh032395
Has anybody heard anything about Android Oreo (8.0) for the Axon 7?
I'm just curious if maybe Android Oreo is in the works for the Axon 7? Does anybody know anything? …
1234 in Axon
Accepted Answer CFA CPA
Rap19bars
Axon 7 media apps (updates? Improvements? Anything?)
Greetings Everyone, congrats to everyone that got the axon 7/axon mini, these are the best media ph…
in Axon
CPA
smh032395
Is anybody using Lycamobile on the ZTE Axon 7 A2017U (USA)? If so how's the service?
I'm an A7 user like everyone else and I'm wanting to check out Lycamobile! I saw some great deals b…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CTA CFA
msweinberg
Phone dialer issues
I often have to access the phone dial pad when on a call (for example, for touch tone banking), but…
in Axon
msweinberg
bluetooth settings not retained
Running Android 7.1.1. When I open up the settings for a paired device, the "paired device" settin…
in Axon
Crocosurfer
Df computers Canada!!!
They are awesome! Take your time and enjoy this great free warranty! I just received a brand new …
in Axon
CPA
thewillneverdie
My Experiences good and bad with Axon 7 on Verizon, including all of the known bugs and resolutions
Hi all, I figured it might be useful to make a post about this since I found limited information w…
in Axon
Dconn1975
I've used this case on my other phones before, and it's a very good one!
If you like the slimmer no bulk cases like I do which in fact I rarely even use a case and I know …
in Axon
Ron999
Statusbar Notification Icons Disappeared
Help! My statusbar notification icons (the ones on the left of the statusbar) have disappeared and …
in Axon
Accepted Answer CTA
brightraven
Problem with Bluetooth (Axon 7) and Amazon Tap
I received an Amazon Tap (similar to Echo) as a gift recently. At first, the bluetooth paired easi…
in Axon
CPA
gweeper64
Axon 7 Mini audio player bug?
Hey folks, I just recently started having a problem playing back some particular MP3 files on my Ax…
in Axon
jasone
ZTE Axon M Live stream
Check out the live reveal of the Axon M on YouTube here.
in Axon
CPA
Dconn1975
Sleeper phone of the year 2017, must read!
Respond to this post of you own a Axon 7 Mini if you will. I'm curious as to how many of you owners…
in Axon