Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

techright techright

Joined on: January 14, 2017

User's Score: 80

Axon

Archives for October 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
msweinberg
Phone dialer issues
I often have to access the phone dial pad when on a call (for example, for touch tone banking), but…
in Axon
msweinberg
bluetooth settings not retained
Running Android 7.1.1. When I open up the settings for a paired device, the "paired device" settin…
in Axon
Crocosurfer
Df computers Canada!!!
They are awesome! Take your time and enjoy this great free warranty! I just received a brand new …
in Axon
thewillneverdie
My Experiences good and bad with Axon 7 on Verizon, including all of the known bugs and resolutions
Hi all, I figured it might be useful to make a post about this since I found limited information w…
in Axon
Dconn1975
I've used this case on my other phones before, and it's a very good one!
If you like the slimmer no bulk cases like I do which in fact I rarely even use a case and I know …
in Axon
Ron999
Statusbar Notification Icons Disappeared
Help! My statusbar notification icons (the ones on the left of the statusbar) have disappeared and …
in Axon
Answered CTA
brightraven
Problem with Bluetooth (Axon 7) and Amazon Tap
I received an Amazon Tap (similar to Echo) as a gift recently. At first, the bluetooth paired easi…
in Axon
CPA
gweeper64
Axon 7 Mini audio player bug?
Hey folks, I just recently started having a problem playing back some particular MP3 files on my Ax…
in Axon
jasone
ZTE Axon M Live stream
Check out the live reveal of the Axon M on YouTube here.
in Axon
CPA
Dconn1975
Sleeper phone of the year 2017, must read!
Respond to this post of you own a Axon 7 Mini if you will. I'm curious as to how many of you owners…
in Axon
Dconn1975
Found this screen protector which I've heard was the best
I ordered a full body kit today from IQ Shield but in matte anti glare anti fingerprint screen prot…
in Axon
gweeper64
discussion of KRACK WPA2 exploit and potential patches
Starting a new thread to discuss the newly reported KRACK WPA2 exploit and ZTE's plans to address i…
12 in Axon
CPA
smh032395
Heads up about returning device for repair
Whenever you return your device for repair to make things easier ask a simple question check and se…
in Axon
DGB88
Working Phone but frozen screen
Ok, so this is going to be a weird one for most people. I love my ZTE Axon 7 but the screen will ra…
in Axon
CPA
birkbinnard
How to delete Call History?
I'd like to delet my entire call history list, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do it. All the…
in Axon
Answered CTA
Minhminh01
Android 8
Does A2017 and A2017U will have android 8.0?
in Axon
CPA
desiinusa123
Phone connection/voice quality issue
I am on ATT network, two of my friends complaied about issue of voice is not being clear and choppy…
in Axon
Dconn1975
Thinking about ordering one of these. Anyone ever use one before?
I've heard these sleeves are flat out awesome! In fact I had one on order for my Nexus 6p but I so…
in Axon
CPA
sajid84
HD CALL
Dear All, I hope you all are good and hoping ZTE would come up with good patches. The issue I am…
in Axon
cortes0505
Sudden unexplained battery drain
I've had my Axon, Model ZTE A2017U for about 6 months, and I've been super happy with it. About 2 …
in Axon
CPA
q1947755
Does the Axon 7 have an ANT+ chip?
Does the Axon 7 support ANT+ ? I've seen a few forum posts mention it, but it's not listed in th…
in Axon
CTA
hobosnutsac
my axon 7 mini won't turn on after i tried to update it
the phone won't turn on and doesn't even light up when plugged in. i does in fact make a chime when…
in Axon
CPA
Dconn1975
My silver carbon fiber skin arrived today for my Axon 7 Mini!
So my silver carbon fiber skin came in today for my Axon 7 Mini. It looks identical to the same col…
in Axon
CPA
sbrent
Dropped calls
Just got my axon 7 Weird issue if I make a call or receive a call my phone hangs up automatically …
in Axon
Answered CPA
jenfung2002
Android Earphones Compatible with ZTE Axon 7
Is it possible for me to use other Android earphones on my ZTE Axon 7? I am just curious about it.
in Axon
sbi
ZTE Axon 7 - specific calls are "unidentified" as neither incoming or outgoing after upgrade to B32
As the title says - calls from specific people are not identified as neither incoming or outgoing, …
in Axon
CFA
weichen
My axon 7 screen turned on and off automatically
Hi, I just got an axon 7 on ebay with its condition marked as "Manufacturer refurbished". So i ass…
in Axon
G8351427
What is the SpeedUpService and why is it killing my apps?
I have been having problems with a couple of apps that run in the background not working as they sh…
in Axon
CTA
chunkybunz
A quick thanks
I know forums like this are often used to complain, but I just want to say that in my phone life, t…
in Axon
uxx4
New ZTE FCC Filing
http://pocketnow.com/2017/10/09/att-bound-zte-axon-m-marked-down-at-fcc
in Axon
Locked Z