Axon (A1P & Axon 7)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

toyguy22 toyguy22

Joined on: July 9, 2016

User's Score: 76

Axon (A1P & Axon 7)

Archives for November 2017

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
dr3am_r
Axon 7 end of life - Oreo? Future?
As per https://www.gsmarena.com/zte_axon_7_is_no_longer_in_production-news-28495.php and https:/…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Locked CFA
r2edline
Axon 7 screen going to sleep after 10 seconds despite setting Display Sleep = Never
I've had this issue ever since I got my Axon 7 a few months back, and I've come to the point now wh…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
CTA
sewarddr
Text messages not received
I am not receiving some text messages from a friend using an iphone and they are not receiving some…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
CTA
melvinchng
Battery Bug on Schedule Turn On and Off Device
I encountered this weird battery bug recently and I am not sure if this is reported. I have my phon…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
CTA
joyraju
Clear missed call notification Axon 7
To clear missed call notification on Axon 7 From the call log long press one of the missed calls t…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
CPA
hollap
[Poll] What processor would you like to see in the Axon 8?
Really think about it. There's the current flagship CPU SD835 which does nothing to slow anything …
12 in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Poll CTA CFA CPA
jasonscarter
Axon 7 Is No More
Phone media outlets are picking up what we already concluded on here. Axon 7 is discontinued. htt…
123 in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
seankeeat93
ZTE Axon 7 Mini stuck in Boot Loop
Hi looking for some advice on my Axon 7 mini. It's currently stuck in a boot loop if I try to start…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
CPA
frefel
gboard gesture typing not working
Axon 7; Android 7.1.1 I had swipe typing working a couple of days ago but today there is no sign of…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Answered CPA
mac5u
ZTE Axon 7 System Update Best Practices
Please recommend the best practice when attempting to do a system update in the Axon 7. My current …
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
CTA
arthurwinchest
More Features to next generation
Please zte, in next generation, include a IR(Infra Red) sensor!!! I really need it, and it's one di…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
winta
Axon 7 mini, disappearance of time, temperature and date from opening screen ++ bluetooth problem
All of a sudden, the time, temperature and date disappeared from the almost top right of the screen…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
DongPie
Am I still covered under warranty?
So a bad spot has appeared on my oled panel and it is probably from the numerous drops the phone ha…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Accepted Answer CFA CPA
beto
Waiting for Axon 8 or..........
The new Oneplus 5T is certainly attractive. What does ZTE have in the pipeline and it it worth wai…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Answered CFA CPA
thewillneverdie
Issue with A7 Gallery. This is a weird one.
I'm currently having an issue with my Axon 7. When I try to open the gallery it just gives me a whi…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
rasalon
Axon 8 News See links below in article,
Hello, I am not trying to start a totally new Axon 8 thread or when is the next replacement …
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
WelJr59
Bought Axon7 from Gearbest, how do I update to Nougat?
Bought Axon7 from Gearbest, how do I update to Nougat?
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Answered CFA CPA
Daij
Dual-Sim/microSD tray
Does anyone know if the dual sim tray of the Axon7 & Axon7 Mini are identical ? The UK supplie…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Answered CTA CPA
a2daj
Axons in Runaways
I’m watching the pilot for Marvel’s Runaways and I’m seeing Axon 7s all over the place. Pretty coo…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
kmb877
WiFi calling - can't connect (REG99 error code)
Hello Axon 7 enthusiasts! Tried to do WiFi calling in Cancun back in October, got " REG99 - U…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Accepted Answer CPA
14blank40
Green line through screen
As the title says I've just noticed 1 green line going though my screen (on the right hand side) an…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
CPA
zerolab
Nougat on ZTE Axon 7: how?
Just got this phone yesterday. I read in many resources Android 7.1.1 is available and supported on…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
AXOTRON
Tmobile roaming in other countries
Hello. Can anyone on Tmobile One/One Plus plan tell me if their free international roaming works on…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Z
hokieal
Notifications vibrate during phone calls A7
Does anyone know how to turn this off? It's extremely annoying when you're talking on the phone an…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
CPA
mgeinitz
TouchPal keyboard keeps asking to update. major issues.
Both me and My Wifes Axon 7 started asking to update with bug fixes from the touchpal keyboard app.…
12 in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Locked CTA CFA CPA
khaja.shaik
Will A2017U work on India 4g ?
Hi, I will be travelling to India and would need to know if my Axon 7 US version supports India net…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Accepted Answer CFA
jjremax
My Axon 7 powers off by itself shortly after screen goes to sleep
I just found that my Axon 7 powers off by itself when the screen goes to dark due to inactivity. T…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
frefel
accidently changed to Chinese - can't get back to English
Axon 7; android 7.1 The title pretty much says it all. Language & Input are in Advanced Settin…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
Accepted Answer CTA CFA CPA
Tom1947
Changing email passwords on Axon 7
Someone stole my wife's tablet and it contained email and other accounts. We changed the email pas…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)
CPA
QualityKing
Moving apps to SD
I just found out that any device higher than 4.3 cannot move its Applications over to the SD card. …
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7)