Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

texasmade1 texasmade1

Joined on: November 20, 2016

User's Score: 244

Axon

Archives for November 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
dr3am_r
Axon 7 end of life - Oreo? Future?
As per https://www.gsmarena.com/zte_axon_7_is_no_longer_in_production-news-28495.php and h…
in Axon
Locked CFA
r2edline
Axon 7 screen going to sleep after 10 seconds despite setting Display Sleep = Never
I've had this issue ever since I got my Axon 7 a few months back, and I've come to the point now wh…
in Axon
CTA
sewarddr
Text messages not received
I am not receiving some text messages from a friend using an iphone and they are not receiving some…
in Axon
CTA
melvinchng
Battery Bug on Schedule Turn On and Off Device
I encountered this weird battery bug recently and I am not sure if this is reported. I have my phon…
in Axon
CTA
joyraju
Clear missed call notification Axon 7
To clear missed call notification on Axon 7 From the call log long press one of the missed calls…
in Axon
CPA
hollap
[Poll] What processor would you like to see in the Axon 8?
Really think about it. There's the current flagship CPU SD835 which does nothing to slow anything …
12 in Axon
Poll CTA CFA CPA
jasonscarter
Axon 7 Is No More
Phone media outlets are picking up what we already concluded on here. Axon 7 is discontinued. h…
123 in Axon
seankeeat93
ZTE Axon 7 Mini stuck in Boot Loop
Hi looking for some advice on my Axon 7 mini. It's currently stuck in a boot loop if I try to start…
in Axon
CPA
frefel
gboard gesture typing not working
Axon 7; Android 7.1.1 I had swipe typing working a couple of days ago but today there is no sign o…
in Axon
Answered CPA
mac5u
ZTE Axon 7 System Update Best Practices
Please recommend the best practice when attempting to do a system update in the Axon 7. My current …
in Axon
CTA
arthurwinchest
More Features to next generation
Please zte, in next generation, include a IR(Infra Red) sensor!!! I really need it, and it's one di…
in Axon
winta
Axon 7 mini, disappearance of time, temperature and date from opening screen ++ bluetooth problem
All of a sudden, the time, temperature and date disappeared from the almost top right of the screen…
in Axon
DongPie
Am I still covered under warranty?
So a bad spot has appeared on my oled panel and it is probably from the numerous drops the phone ha…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CFA CPA
beto
Waiting for Axon 8 or..........
The new Oneplus 5T is certainly attractive. What does ZTE have in the pipeline and it it worth wai…
in Axon
Answered CFA CPA
thewillneverdie
Issue with A7 Gallery. This is a weird one.
I'm currently having an issue with my Axon 7. When I try to open the gallery it just gives me a whi…
in Axon
rasalon
Axon 8 News See links below in article,
Hello, I am not trying to start a totally new Axon 8 thread or when is the next replacement…
in Axon
WelJr59
Bought Axon7 from Gearbest, how do I update to Nougat?
Bought Axon7 from Gearbest, how do I update to Nougat?
in Axon
Answered CFA CPA
Daij
Dual-Sim/microSD tray
Does anyone know if the dual sim tray of the Axon7 & Axon7 Mini are identical ? The UK suppl…
in Axon
Answered CTA CPA
a2daj
Axons in Runaways
I’m watching the pilot for Marvel’s Runaways and I’m seeing Axon 7s all over the place. Pretty coo…
in Axon
kmb877
WiFi calling - can't connect (REG99 error code)
Hello Axon 7 enthusiasts! Tried to do WiFi calling in Cancun back in October, got " REG99 - Unab…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CPA
14blank40
Green line through screen
As the title says I've just noticed 1 green line going though my screen (on the right hand side) an…
in Axon
CPA
zerolab
Nougat on ZTE Axon 7: how?
Just got this phone yesterday. I read in many resources Android 7.1.1 is available and supported on…
in Axon
AXOTRON
Tmobile roaming in other countries
Hello. Can anyone on Tmobile One/One Plus plan tell me if their free international roaming works on…
in Axon
Z
hokieal
Notifications vibrate during phone calls A7
Does anyone know how to turn this off? It's extremely annoying when you're talking on the phone an…
in Axon
CPA
mgeinitz
TouchPal keyboard keeps asking to update. major issues.
Both me and My Wifes Axon 7 started asking to update with bug fixes from the touchpal keyboard app.…
12 in Axon
Locked CTA CFA CPA
khaja.shaik
Will A2017U work on India 4g ?
Hi, I will be travelling to India and would need to know if my Axon 7 US version supports India ne…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CFA
jjremax
My Axon 7 powers off by itself shortly after screen goes to sleep
I just found that my Axon 7 powers off by itself when the screen goes to dark due to inactivity. T…
in Axon
frefel
accidently changed to Chinese - can't get back to English
Axon 7; android 7.1 The title pretty much says it all. Language & Input are in Advanced Sett…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CTA CFA CPA
Tom1947
Changing email passwords on Axon 7
Someone stole my wife's tablet and it contained email and other accounts. We changed the email pas…
in Axon
CPA
QualityKing
Moving apps to SD
I just found out that any device higher than 4.3 cannot move its Applications over to the SD card. …
in Axon