Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 559

Axon

Archives for November 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
desiinusa123
Axon 7 ZTE Phone mutes while talking on speaker
I have seen that after talking a minute or so using speaker (not headphone or placing at ear) phone…
in Axon
CPA
mouse
Axon 7 Camera low light performance (Auto Mode)
I am well aware that this topic has been discussed in many other threads. Full disclosure, I am no …
in Axon
benkores
Chinese Axon 7 receives beta build of Android O!
https://www.reddit.com/r/Axon7/comments/7d4bsh/so_it_seems_weve_just_received_oreo/ This is awes…
in Axon
Z CFA
ggreg
Axon 7: same battery usage on Performance as on Smart power-save
As I indicated in some other thread, one of the most disappointing features of the Nougat upgrade f…
in Axon
CTA
mhylton
Blocked/Private Numbers Go Directly To Voicemail
I've already tried to resolve this through my carrier and they couldn't help me. Why do Private/Bl…
in Axon
Daij
UK passport ?
Bore da! Z-com...... Waiting on arrival of Axon 7, wondering if ZTE is going to honor it's "Pass…
in Axon
Z
14blank40
Yellow Notification Light
Sorry for being so full or questions today but is there a reason that the colour yellow can't prope…
in Axon
14blank40
Saturation and Colour Temperature
Hi, I was just really curious as to see if anyone knew how much saturation and colour temperature e…
in Axon
CTA
Garco55
Where can I get a screen replacement for my phone?
I own a ZTE Axon 7 mini and I recently cracked my screen what website sells screen replacement ?
in Axon
Answered CPA
gangadhar
Flashing of USA ROM for Global ROM
Hi, I have Axon 7 A2017G international model which doesn't support Volte. Can we flash USA ROM whi…
in Axon
Answered CTA
Richg209
Has anyone had trouble with their Axon 7 screen?
For a few hours today I've experienced having only half of my screen visible and the other half loo…
in Axon
Answered CFA CPA
Stoddardjd2
Axon 7 Headphone Jack Not Working
I have had my Axon 7 for about 9 months now and lately the headphone jack has been working weirdly.…
in Axon
Question CPA
rive
(A7 Mini) Cannot disable default clock app?
Axon 7 Mini on 7.1.1 ZTE B2017G USAV1.2.0.B14 Is it just me, or is there no way to disable the…
in Axon
CPA
AxeMangaZTE
Verizon and ATT/GSM Dual SIMs
Hi. So, like many others, I wanted to have the Holy Grail of coverage in the US and Europe, which i…
in Axon
Z
sbi
Need help!! My phone 'icon' is gone and I can't find it.
Not sure what I did but it disappeared (Axon 7) and I pretty much cannot dial anything other than t…
in Axon
Answered CPA
Bdollar
ZTE Axon 7 "no service"
Bought the phone back in Jan and not sure whats going on but my phone was working fine yesterday. A…
in Axon
wiseman13
Phone Case Options
Okay @sshasan @Aerospaceman @petershih how do we get 3rd party case makers to pick up ZTE's next Ax…
in Axon
Z CFA
jserrott
Hot spot
Hotspot on my phone goes through the motions my laptop or tablet connects until you go to the inter…
in Axon
Answered CPA
JerryLa86
Phone won't turn on and keeps restarting.
Hello, So just recently my Axon 7 went into this boot loop phase. The LED for charging does appe…
in Axon
CPA
darryld
Will there be an update for Axon 7 Mini for T Mobile 600 MHz
Not long after I purchased I received an update to support channel 7 / HG 700 MHz and the phone wor…
in Axon
marcwool1
Screen burn-in
My Axon 7 has screen burn-in of the status bar. I noticed recently while watching Netflix. How do …
in Axon
marcwool1
Bluetooth connection issues
I have one of those Bluetooth OBD2 code readers for my car, and my Axon 7 will either refuse to pai…
12 in Axon
CTA
yesnono
Floating arrow in a circle how to get rid of it on my main page
How do I get rid of a silly circle? it's beyond annoying has an arrow in it pointing to the left an…
in Axon
Answered CTA CPA
Andersonj25
a bug that pops everything on the screen and appears after
there is an error in my axon 7 that every now and then appears on the screen and then comes back in…
in Axon
Kody4593b
My phone isn't charging.
So I plugged my phone in and it charged normally for a few seconds but then it wouldn't charge at a…
in Axon
bluenote
Carrier tells me built in APN is wrong. If I create a new one, it always defaults back.
Hi guys My MMS performance is very hit and miss, lots of failures, lots of non received MMS. I …
in Axon
Francescobonalume
major microphone degradation after last update
I am the only one experiencing this? **major microphone quality degradation after last update *…
in Axon
reomack
Bluetooth support for Oticon on hearing aids
The I5 I had before the Axon 7 had bluetooth support for my Oticon hearing aids but the Axon 7 does…
in Axon
CPA
wasabitdi
My Axon 7's battery is getting worse
My battery was fully charged overnight. I unplugged it at 6:30 am and by 10:00, my battery has drop…
in Axon
CTA
gads1
lack of release schedule and implication for device security
Hello -- The axon7 has been running 7.1.1 for a long while. I know Google regularly releasing se…
in Axon
CFA