Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

razor512 razor512

Joined on: April 11, 2016

User's Score: 1174

Axon

Archives for December 2017

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
Dandan
Poor Customer Service
I don't really know what to do x, it's been almost 2 weeks since I sent in my Axon 7 mini for repa…
in Axon
Z CFA
crazyd
Axon 7 Mini getting Oreo? (Yeah probably not)
So I'm guessing Axon 7 Mini won't be getting the Oreo update, figured I'd ask. Axon M is a bit too…
in Axon
jose_beltran
ZTE Axon 7 Oreo Feature Request/Petition
Hello folks, as many of you should know, the Axon 7 is getting Android 8.0 Oreo! According to ZTE G…
123 in Axon
CPA
ram1220
How To Turn Off The Flash?
I have had this A7 since it came out. I have never used the flash with the camera. The other day I …
in Axon
CTA
riyooki
Battery drain
Ok so I just updated my mini7 and now my battery is draining ridiculously fast. How do I uninstall …
in Axon
Answered
tao
Touch Pal just used up 865MB of my mobile data in one day
ATTN: ZTE staff/devs Greetings, First off I should say that I have had my Axon 7 for a year a…
in Axon
CPA
chincan
The Oreo Update.
Merry Christmas people!!! Just yesterday I saw a post on XDA developers about the new update comin…
in Axon
Locked Z
navyson
It’s so hard to say goodbye to ……………….
my Axon 7. But, I had to let her go . Brought the package back to UPS today using the prepaid Ama…
in Axon
Locked Z
lazereagle
Change fonts?
Hi y'all. Pretty sure I know the answer to this question, but: Is there a way to change the syst…
in Axon
bettykopp
Love my new Axon 7 so far, BUT.......
Hope I'm in the right place, new to Axon7 and community. Been around computers since the stone age…
in Axon
CPA
sewarddr
App volumn problem
I listen to the radio and some of my apps issue notifications. Lately, the notifications have been…
in Axon
CPA
tomhardy
XDA News
https://www.xda-developers.com/zte-axon-7-lineageos-15/
in Axon
klev
Browser and Apps refreshing intermittently
I have been having a weird issue with my A7. Every now and then when using chrome or instagram, the…
in Axon
scratchstick
How do I mirror my phone to TV successfully?
Hi All, I've tried looking for a solution and a similar thread but maybe I missed it. I'm trying…
in Axon
laynedog@yahoo.com
Micro SD Card
Hi everyone, I have the A7 Mini and just got an SD card for it and I was wondering how to trans…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CPA
navyson
Unlit Capacitive Keys
With the horrible decision by ZTE to have "unlit Capacitive buttons", why can't they have a simple…
1234 in Axon
erichope
Clock/Weather widgets not keeping time? Here's the solution that worked for me.
Hey, everybody. I posted recently, about a problem I'd been having with my new Axon 7 A2017G (Inte…
in Axon
Gary123
Axon 7 Incoming calls "disappearing"
Hello, I have an Axon 7 with Android 7.1.1 and I have had this recurring issue with calls made towa…
in Axon
CPA
js1701
Unable to swipe away/dismiss notifications on the lock screen
Just noticed I can't swipe/dismiss lock screen notifications on the device. Its on the B32 update. …
in Axon
CPA
renatop7
Poor audio quality of recordings using non ZTE apps on Axon 7
Hello all, I'm experiencing a problem with my Axon 7 when I try, for example, to make a video/au…
in Axon
CTA
phil
Advance Exchange Issue?
Have owned my Axon 7 for 1 year. Really like the phone. However I had to do an advanced exchange la…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CPA
Treyminsmitzel
Axon 7 won't charge just weeks after RMA
Where do I start? I'm so tired. My wife and I love our axon 7s but here we are, looking at RMAing a…
in Axon
Z
lubester
Unfortunately settings has stopped
Hello. I am recently getting this message when I open my settings and go to Apps. I have looked t…
in Axon
CPA
Justarted2
How to change owner XTE axon 7
Brother sent me the phone without resetting it or removing himself as the owner. Problem is, every…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CPA
navyson
Axon 7 is back
After being "Out of stock" on the ZTEUSA website for several months, I just noticed that the Axon 7…
in Axon
CPA
erichope
Clock/Weather widgets not keeping time on new Axon 7 A2017G (global ROM)
Hi. I recently picked up a new Axon 7 (A2017G: International ROM) on sale at GearBest.com, as a re…
in Axon
Austinite
ZTE Axon 7 reaching end of life (sort-of), but where’s the Axon 8" (2018?)
If anyone at ZTE is listening, please listen to your user's and ensure that the AXON moves forward …
in Axon
Locked CFA
theshrike
Launcher
What launchers are people using? I used Nova launcher (paid version) for a long time, but severa…
in Axon
famousamos
Hangouts and Duo Video Chat
Today, I made video calls on both Hangouts and Duo apps to family for a birthday celebration. In bo…
in Axon
meltech
Bug during a call with the phone blocked
Hi. I'm the proud owner of a ZTE B2017G, with Android 7.1.1 stock ROM. And I want to know how I ca…
in Axon
CFA