Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

jasone jasone

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 907

Axon

Archives for December 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
laynedog@yahoo.com
Micro SD Card
Hi everyone, I have the A7 Mini and just got an SD card for it and I was wondering how to trans…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CPA
navyson
Unlit Capacitive Keys
With the horrible decision by ZTE to have "unlit Capacitive buttons", why can't they have a simple…
12 in Axon
erichope
Clock/Weather widgets not keeping time? Here's the solution that worked for me.
Hey, everybody. I posted recently, about a problem I'd been having with my new Axon 7 A2017G (Inte…
in Axon
Gary123
Axon 7 Incoming calls "disappearing"
Hello, I have an Axon 7 with Android 7.1.1 and I have had this recurring issue with calls made towa…
in Axon
CPA
js1701
Unable to swipe away/dismiss notifications on the lock screen
Just noticed I can't swipe/dismiss lock screen notifications on the device. Its on the B32 update. …
in Axon
CPA
renatop7
Poor audio quality of recordings using non ZTE apps on Axon 7
Hello all, I'm experiencing a problem with my Axon 7 when I try, for example, to make a video/au…
in Axon
CTA
phil
Advance Exchange Issue?
Have owned my Axon 7 for 1 year. Really like the phone. However I had to do an advanced exchange la…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CPA
Treyminsmitzel
Axon 7 won't charge just weeks after RMA
Where do I start? I'm so tired. My wife and I love our axon 7s but here we are, looking at RMAing a…
in Axon
lubester
Unfortunately settings has stopped
Hello. I am recently getting this message when I open my settings and go to Apps. I have looked t…
in Axon
CPA
Justarted2
How to change owner XTE axon 7
Brother sent me the phone without resetting it or removing himself as the owner. Problem is, every…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CPA
navyson
Axon 7 is back
After being "Out of stock" on the ZTEUSA website for several months, I just noticed that the Axon 7…
in Axon
CPA
erichope
Clock/Weather widgets not keeping time on new Axon 7 A2017G (global ROM)
Hi. I recently picked up a new Axon 7 (A2017G: International ROM) on sale at GearBest.com, as a re…
in Axon
Austinite
ZTE Axon 7 reaching end of life (sort-of), but where’s the Axon 8" (2018?)
If anyone at ZTE is listening, please listen to your user's and ensure that the AXON moves forward …
in Axon
Locked CFA
theshrike
Launcher
What launchers are people using? I used Nova launcher (paid version) for a long time, but severa…
in Axon
famousamos
Hangouts and Duo Video Chat
Today, I made video calls on both Hangouts and Duo apps to family for a birthday celebration. In bo…
in Axon
meltech
Bug during a call with the phone blocked
Hi. I'm the proud owner of a ZTE B2017G, with Android 7.1.1 stock ROM. And I want to know how I ca…
in Axon
CFA
correra@the-beach.net
What is the Meaning of having a "EMERGENCY CALL" setup -Bottom Half of Screen on ZTE Axon 7
My ZTE Axon 7 phone is totally frozen on a screen ,which states on top "To start Android,enter you…
in Axon
Accepted Answer Locked CFA
rasalon
Has anyone with a Axon 7 Experiencing this or is there something starting to go wonky with my phone?
Hello everyone, Got an Axon 7 64/4 Quartz Grey back in August of 2016 approximately. Bee…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CFA
stevec5375
Auto updates
I have my A7 set to auto update on WiFi only. But it rarely seems to update even though I am home …
in Axon
CPA
DongPie
YouTube problem
So this issue has been appearing for quite a while now. Every time I boot up YouTube and click on …
in Axon
CFA
navyson
Axon 7 first impressions
Hi all, My HTC M8 battery finally decided to "slowly die" on me after 4 wonderful years. Great p…
in Axon
correra@the-beach.net
My Axon 7 is "stuck" with Screen Top "To start Android.enter your PIN "/Bottom "EMERGENCY CALL "
My Axon 7 is "stuck" with Screen Top "To start Android ,enter your PIN "/Bottom "EMERGENCY CALL" se…
in Axon
stevec5375
Lock screen allows selection and manipulation of Quick Tiles
I am surprised to find on my Axon 7 Premium that while on the lock screen, I can pull down and mani…
in Axon
CTA
ashercoren
"unable to resume download" on ZTE 7
I keep getting a banner pop up at the bottom middle portion of the screen. It happens at various ap…
in Axon
CTA
Biggdaddydy1
Top speakers not working is there a fix without having to send it back?
Does anyone know if there's a fix to the top speaker not working..I've only had the axon for about …
in Axon
CTA
jcphlx
Phone and message icon
When u miss a phone call or a text message there's a number on the icon of how many messages or pho…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CPA
msieger2018
Does Anyone know how to Update The Axon 7 2017G to Nougat
I recently got a new axon 7 (Global edition). I can't find any of the update files online and the o…
in Axon
Shagatron
Encryption pattern on reboot
Hi! I have seen a lot of similar questions but I haven't found any exactly like mine. So at some po…
in Axon
lobera
Half of screen of my Axon 7 blurrs and it is impossible to get it back! Please HELP
Hello! It happened to me a few times since the last months. Without warning and in no other associa…
in Axon
CTA
shady
What is Binge-Watch on A7?
What Is Binge-Watch In Axon 7. Is It a app? But I couldn't find it. Does someone know about this? …
in Axon
CPA