Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

razor512 razor512

Joined on: April 11, 2016

User's Score: 1238

Axon

Archives for January 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
gads1
B35 on Axon 7 slow down the phone?
Hey All -- installed B35 couple days ago. My phone now has perceptible "lags" following unlock an…
in Axon
CPA
Stumpy
Vcard Issue
I'm new to this Vcard thing and my work sends these via test message. When I click on I get an erro…
in Axon
CFA
stevec5375
Nova Launcher Prime
Is anyone using the Nova Launcher Prime having any issues? I am thinking about using it and I don'…
in Axon
BlerghMergh
Screen Problem: other side is "white noise" and keeps going on/off.
My screen goes to this "white noise" but only half of the screen. I can still use the functions on …
in Axon
CPA
ggreg
Axon 7 wakes up often, screen comes on
My Axon 7 wakes up often with no visible notifications. Screen comes on, shows lock screen, turns o…
in Axon
Question CPA
yemiz
Power button non-functional
Just got this wonderful update (phone is noticeably less sluggish). Then i dropped it by accident. …
in Axon
CTA
Aerospaceman
** SOFTWARE UPDATE: Axon 7 A2017U now on B35 **
In the next 48 hours your Axon 7 A2017U will receive a Security Maintenance Release(SMR) to bring y…
12...1314 in Axon
newbiegamingyt
I Restarted My Phone 5 Minutes Ago, and Now It Won't Recognize My Sim Card!! Axon 7 Mini USA
I just restarted my phone 5 minutes ago, and after I restarted it won't recognize my sim card! It s…
in Axon
Ajak
Axon 7 NFC Audio Problem
I just bought a new ZTE Axon 7, My previous phone was HTC One M9 with front facing stereo speakers.…
in Axon
newbiegamingyt
ZTE Axon 7 Mini & Push Notifications (USA)
I'm on the Nougat update and before I switched, I would get every push notification from every app …
in Axon
CPA
thedaimer
Focusing problem with rear camera
I have the ZTE axon 7 Mini Around 75% of the time the rear camera does not focus, even when you …
in Axon
CPA
okjazz
Text Messages Not Being Delivered
I am on MetroPCS and I have noticed that my text messages to some recipients are not being delivere…
in Axon
CPA
cf07
Carrier's Name disappeared Mini7
I just noticed the carrier's name disappeared. I had cleared storage cache before..not sure if thi…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CPA
cf07
Amazon Shopping App Failed mini 7
Installed Amazon app.no issue. But it won't start..just blank screen. Uninstalled and re installed…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CPA
cf07
Baidu Folder Mini 7
Just bought a New mini Axon 7 unlocked here in Canada. Does anyone know how to delete the folder …
in Axon
Accepted Answer Z CPA
taquitosforall
Charging brick covered under warranty for Axon 7?
Hey all, My ZTE charging brick no longer charges with fast charge... it just charges slowly as thou…
in Axon
CPA
AmericanThunder
Earphone not working
I get no sound out my earphone when I answer phone I have to use speakerphone
in Axon
Answered CTA CPA
Danni
Compatibility of ZTE Axon screens
Hello! I was wondering if any of you guys know if the ZTE Axon A1R screen is identical to the ZTE A…
in Axon
CTA
hc6av1
Connection to steering wheel
Hello All. New to this so bear with me please. I have just got a Toyota yaris but my ZTE axon mini…
in Axon
Answered
Naj2
Axon 7 mini has echo
My phone echos on discord and duo and some other apps except Skype how do I fix this ? My phone i…
in Axon
Atxhardrocker23
Axon 7 beta test
I come from a long line of Nexus phones..I used to beta test firmware for them...my 6p went out fin…
in Axon
ggreg
Unable to turn off audio notification after activating 2FA
So, I activated Google's 2 factor authentication on my Axon 7, and the phone started beeping withou…
in Axon
ir3vvv
charger's
hi fellas I have some spare charger's around the house from my old Galaxy S7 and another from my L…
in Axon
CTA
PharmD2020
[Axon 7] Unable to charge (Charging port seems doomed)
This issue arose roughly 45 minutes ago when I was laying in bed checking my phone while it was on …
in Axon
martinbowls
Too bad The USA version dont have Brazilian Portuguese
As an American living in Brazil and the proud owner of the North American version of the Axon 7, I …
in Axon
troymv505
Axon 7 Shutting Down in Cold Weather
What is the operating temp of the Axon 7 supposed to be? I've had issues with it in temperatures be…
in Axon