Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

texasmade1 texasmade1

Joined on: November 20, 2016

User's Score: 242

Axon

Archives for January 2018
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
ir3vvv
Eset system update - false positive?
Hello, Eset is finding Axon system update as a virus , Autoins.C just wondering if this is normal…
in Axon
Bdollar
Axon 7 not quick charging
I just got a replacement phone bout a month ago and recently notice the phone will not quick charge…
in Axon
Locked CFA CPA
yann360
USB Tethering not working
Hello guys, I have a ZTE AXON 7 A2017G and want to use it as personal hotspot on my PC via USB. …
in Axon
Answered
smh032395
So a new bill in the USA wants to block usage with ZTE and Huawei over government agency networks!?
Will this impact future sales for ZTE in the USA? Will this impact the usage of current mobile devi…
in Axon
Accepted Answer Z
Mico
How to enable "OK Google" with screen completely off on Axon 7???
Hi all I really need the feature to be able to say 'OK Google' to start Google Assistant when th…
in Axon
Z
twinturboz
Axon 7 Mini volume fluctuates on its own?
I got a Axon 7 Mini in which if i leave it playing Spotify the damn volume will going up all of a s…
in Axon
CTA
technoboy
Send in Axon 7 for Repair or Replacement?
I have been enduring a faulty speaker on my Axon 7 for months and most recently a serious battery d…
in Axon
CTA
gryphticon
ZTE, the radio silence isn't helping anything
There has been intense debates throughout the internet and a lot of frustration regarding software …
in Axon
DDubyaSee012
Axon 7 Android Sept 2017 and on security patch upgrade
Does anyone know how to update my OS to include the Sept 2017 (at least) Android Security patch? Ph…
12 in Axon
zzhangp
Dialer not working
The stock dialer (contact) application on Axon 7 stopped working recently. It can still call peopl…
in Axon
CTA
gamalielpg
Tengo un zte axon 7 mini, el parlante inferior dejo de funcionar, que puedo hacer?
Mi axon 7 mini dejo funcionar le el parlante inferior, lo he reiniciado, aumentado el volumen, he h…
in Axon
Answered
palee
Help - AXON 7 screen not responsive
Hi! My AXON 7 fell from a coffee table onto the carpeted floor (thanks to my 10 month old). Strai…
in Axon
CPA
amshalaby
Using QC2.0 on Axon 7
Hello every body, I have an Axon 7 which uses QC3.0, I am looking for a charger to use at work but…
in Axon
Answered CPA
jadongu
Anyone done an advanced exchange before? Experiences?
So I am getting an advanced exchange done for my ZTE Axon 7 device due to defective battery/data ch…
in Axon
newbiegamingyt
Axon 7 Mini B2017G USA & T-Mobile
So, in my settings it says my phone number is unknown. I've tried a couple apps and one says my num…
in Axon
jadongu
Please help me - Extremely poor battery life on Axon 7 A2017U, 2.5 hours of Screen on Time at best!
I got my Axon 7 new from BestBuy back in June. From the beginning, the battery life was not great. …
in Axon
gweeper64
Spectre and Meltdown: what is ZTE going to do for Axon owners?
Dear ZTE, Google's December patch release for Android contains fixes for the Spectre and Meltdo…
in Axon
CFA
navyson
Smartphone Features
Every time a company makes a new smartphone, it has to decide what features it feels are important …
in Axon
kevinmcmurtrie
Dust in the camera again
I sent my Axon 7 in for warranty repairs when it was 8 months old because it had dust degrading the…
in Axon
CFA
pcdrumr62
I have an Axon 7 that will not play youtube videos when data is enabled.
my axon 7 will not load any videos on youtube when data is enabled. If I put on WiFi it works fine.…
in Axon
Answered CTA
alex.alex77
If i make root i'm gonna lose the guarantee ?
Hi guys, i have an ZTE Axon 7 mini with android 7.1.1 . I want to change emoji's and font's because…
in Axon
CTA
seer
"No Service" on Axon 7
Bought the A7 a year ago and all of a sudden I am getting "no service" on my 2 sim cards on 2 diffe…
in Axon
CPA
hyperactive
Canadian Bell Axon 7 Updated: Instagram disappears randomly.
update - so what happens is that it will randomly disappear from the phone and I'll have to access …
in Axon
CFA
EyePeaSea
Bypass PIN - ZTE Axon
I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but I have to try. My father passed away just before …
in Axon