Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

razor512 razor512

Joined on: April 11, 2016

User's Score: 1180

Axon

Archives for February 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
Ibrahim63400
Metadata?
Hi everyone. I am having no luck with the song info display when I am using spotify in my cars info…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CPA
landzone
WiFi calling issue
Hi all, today I have encountered the first stubborn issue with this phone. I noticed that I didn't …
in Axon
CPA
tinco
Is there a stylus with palm rejection and pressure sensitivity, that I can use with Axon 7?
The title describes it all... I have searched all over google, amazon, review sites, etc to find a …
in Axon
Answered CPA
SDP
Axon 7 mini software update to 7.0.1
Why wont my Axon 7 mini update to android 7? When I hit update it just comes back and says the soft…
in Axon
CPA
zoltek7
Charging Sound not in media/sound/ui?
Hi, I wanted to change charging sound of stock rom, cuz its so annoying, and i cant turn it off. So…
in Axon
CPA
testrat
Battery Life on my Axon 7 - is about 1.5yr old. Is lasting maybe half or less then what it did.
Is this normal? That the battery is half or less now that the Axon 7 is around 1.5 years old now? …
123 in Axon
Accepted Answer CTA CPA
sbi
What's happening with Trusted Locations? Worked fine until yesterday
Now all of a sudden phone won't unlock unless GPS is on.
in Axon
CTA
td76
Axon 7 right capacitive navigation key not working.
Hi all, I have an Axon 7 here that is having total non-response of the right navigation key. I h…
in Axon
CPA
ram1220
How To Get The App Drawer Icon Back
I know this is going to sound like a dumb question to some of you. But my friend let his niece play…
in Axon
CPA
theshrike
Widevine DRM
It looks like OnePlus is going to fix the Widevine DRM issue that prevents HD Netflix on the 5 and …
12 in Axon
CPA
nareshcn7
Face unlock feature on axon 7
Can we expect ZTE to include face unlock support for axon 7 through oreo update?
in Axon
Thatonebadusername
ARCore for axon 7?
Today google announced that many flagships are getting ARCore, one noticeable omission is the Axon …
in Axon
Gamalielpg73
La bocina inferior de mi axon mini, no se escucha, que hacer?
No se escucha la bocina inferior
in Axon
Answered CTA CPA
mchassy
Why don't I see the wi-fi calling options on my Axon 7
I have an unlocked Axon 7 ZTE A2017U Android Version 7.1.1 I am on T-Mobile, and I would like to…
in Axon
Answered CPA
cbhshughes
Axon 7 Call Issues
My axon 7 is acting up. People can't hear me due to sounding like in a tunnel or static or broken…
in Axon
Accepted Answer
birkbinnard
A7 Mini powers itself on??????
My wife's A7 Mini started making a chiming sound at 10:00 PM. She was already asleep so I looked at…
in Axon
CPA
smh032395
Why didn't ZTE release the Android Oreo beta to everybody for the Axon 7?
I'm going to refer to the question why didn't the ZTE release the Android Oreo beta to everybody fo…
12 in Axon
Accepted Answer Z CTA CFA CPA
14blank40
AI neural engine support for Axon 7?
https://mobilesyrup.com/2018/02/21/qualcomm-announces-ai-engine-snapdragon-845-835/ I'm not exac…
in Axon
CFA
jasonsmith
Axon 7 Issues - App Start Hanging, False Battery Levels (A2017U) (B35) (Dec security update)
I used this phone for a long time with little to no issues. I recently went to something else and g…
in Axon
AndrésHorta
Quisiera saber trucos o funciones de mi axon 7 mini
Quisiera saber trucos o funciones nuevas de mi axon 7 mini
in Axon
Answered CFA
brandonwardd
Friend's important pdf document
My friend sent me .pdf file some days ago, I opened it and after closed. Today I have to open it ag…
in Axon
aegacy
Home button, list of apps, and notification list not showing
Hello, 1st timer here, been very frustrated with my Axon 7 (ZTE A2017U) recently, the home key stop…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CTA CFA CPA
wanders
Cannot upgrade my A2017U from B25 to B32 - what am I doing wrong?
I recently bought a lightly-used fully-stock A2017U, and I'm trying to get my system upgraded to th…
12 in Axon
mouse
Bluetooth battery level indicator Axon 7
I tried to find a thread that spoke to this issue but they were all rather vague. Does the Axon 7…
in Axon
助けてくれ
YouTube and messenger randomly crashing
Hi guys, I recently got myself an Axon7 and was pretty happy with it until i saw my most used ap…
in Axon
Locked CPA
twophonez87
WILL THE AXON 7 MINI GET THE ANDROID OREO BETA TEST AND UPDATE
I own the Axon 7 Mini. Its awesome. I want to know if and when will the Axon 7 mini get Android Ore…
in Axon
Z CPA
Thatonebadusername
a letter to ZTE
with the axon 7 soon receiving Oreo in the coming months, and with the soon to be announced axon 9 …
in Axon
Stumpy
Security Threat?
Interesting article... U.S. intelligence agencies issued a stern warning to Americans: Do not bu…
in Axon
Locked Z
amd7674
axon 7 A2017U (B35) charging battery problem (plz help!)
Hi, I have 2 axon 7s and overall I've been very happy user. No issues, other than a little lon…
in Axon
Andersonj25
No service Axon 7 A2017U android 7.1.1
I changed my cell phone from A 2017 to A2017U without problem but now IMEI everything ok, except th…
in Axon