Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

louisd louisd

Joined on: May 30, 2016

User's Score: 395

Axon

Archives for February 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
Richg209
Scheduled Text messages
So I've had my phone for about 4 months now (axon7) and before that had been a galaxy owner for mul…
in Axon
CPA
hyperactive
Battery charging excruciating slow
Factory reset hasn't worked either. Using multiple chargers including factory. Maybe a 1% charger …
in Axon
Accepted Answer CTA CPA
chppa
ZTE Canada RMA
I realize that ZTE Canada handles RMA through a 3rd party called DF Computers so they don't have mu…
in Axon
14blank40
Night Light
The night light feature seems to have stopped working somewhat for me as it won't turn on and off o…
in Axon
smh032395
Google duo on the Axon 7
Do you guys have the same issue with Google duo where if you swipe the notification of the duo call…
in Axon
CFA
Bellboy163
Cast Netflix to TV using native cast option on ZTE Axon 7
Hello Have found this community a very useful resource since I got my ZTE 2 months ago but hit a…
in Axon
poohbiwon
Samsung ISOCELL Duo camera solution
Maybe the Axon 9 could make use of this (along with OIS) to give it the camera the Axon 7 never had…
in Axon
DrakenFX
[[BATTERY LIFE] Software update B35
Hi y'all, I assume that everyone have done the update to BET, and Wondering how your battery life …
in Axon
Andersonj25
erro 404 google play axon 7 Chinese Version
happened out of nowhere I downloaded an application and update the phone in google play gave this e…
in Axon
ryampolsky
Location service problem on B35
Since I upgraded, one of my apps is unable to get location info. Actually, when I'm outside, it d…
123 in Axon
ravenpi
Can't voice/+1 dial from Verizon.
Yes, I'm one of those (hardy|crazy) people who like the Axon 7 Mini enough that I've got it running…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CPA