Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

saeedted saeedted

Joined on: August 11, 2016

User's Score: 609

Axon

Archives for March 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
winta
Axon 7 mini telephone book
Some entries in my phone book duplicate themselves spontaneously. If I delete one of the multiple…
in Axon
vasubandu
Help with Axon 7 power issues
Love my Axon 7 but about to throw it in the Sound. It seems that whenever the power gets low, it d…
in Axon
rforce1
Where is MMS database in Axon 7?
Good Afternoon, Just wondering if someone can tell me where the MMS database is located and what it…
in Axon
Question CTA CFA
Cshirey1980
My screen shuts off when I'm on a call and try to toggle the notification bar or turn on Bluetooth o
So yeah, whenever I'm on the phone my screen will turn off everytime I move my hand towards the top…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CTA
johnomcd
Dolby Atmos
Is there a way to get a shortcut on my home screen for Dolby Atmos. I'm tired of always have to go …
in Axon
CTA
birkbinnard
What could be causing this
This is a screenshot of myAX7's power usage. I don't understand the vertical dropoff at around 7 A…
in Axon
back_by_dinnertime
No Voicemail notifications
Can anyone help me with voicemail notifications? I'm using Phone v3.01.08_rc8
in Axon
gryphticon
Tencent Location Service spyware on the A2017U B35
What is this doing on my phone? I just noticed after someone on /r/Axon7 mentioned that his phone s…
12 in Axon
cf07
Where to buy AXON 7
I have a Axon7 mini from CanadaComputers. They don't carry Axon 7. It there any other stores would…
in Axon
Accepted Answer
neatobandito92
ZTE Axon 7 - Vibration not working?
I just purchased a used "Very Good Condition" Axon 7 from Amazon Warehouse and have been thoroughly…
in Axon
Coujo
Axon 7 in a mini body?
I sent my phone in for warranty. They replaced it. I went to put it in the case but it's slightly s…
12 in Axon
Accepted Answer Locked CTA CFA CPA
lucygeorge
Strange trouble with phone
On my Axon happened awful thing. My PowerPoint presentation lost a half of data. That's very strang…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CTA
sbi
Another super annoying problem - Voice mail notification won't go away
Greetings all, Frankly, I am not sure if it's the phone problem or the carrier (T-Mobile) but it…
in Axon
smh032395
Hiya is gone!
As the title states guys hiya is gone from my axon 7! I decideded to do a factory reset because the…
in Axon
Answered CFA
birkbinnard
A7 & A7 Mini not charging
My A7 and my wife's A7 Mini are experiencing problems charging their batteries. We both charge them…
in Axon
Buck11
A conversion software
Hi all. Glad to join the community! I am looking for ost2pst conversion software for ZTE Axon 7. …
in Axon
smh032395
Unlock bootloader
I think given ZTEs final update is right around the corner they should start giving customers a cha…
in Axon
CPA
bluenote
Warranty exchange no longer available, "we will try to repair device for you"
What is going ON ZTE CANADA? After being told they couldn't help me last week and to check back,…
12 in Axon
sbi
Anyone else having issues sending pictures in MMS this morning (Thursday March 15, 2018)?
Trying to apps (Messages and Textra) and it keeps failing. T-mobile says everything looks fine on t…
in Axon
BBiggs67
Axon 7. Won't go to sleep after pressing power button. And yes cache has been emptied.
Won't go to sleep after pressing power button. Cache has been emptied.
in Axon
Answered CPA
smh032395
So Android Oreo is almost here who is excited!
As the discussion title States Android Oreo is right here around the corner! Now before you clap an…
in Axon
Locked CFA
ahamasha
ZTE Axon 7 shutsdown in sudden
I have this phone since 2 years and just yesterday i was facing a shutdown without any alarm, and s…
in Axon
smh032395
Axon 7 stock music player battery drain...
As the title States above which I will break it down here I've noticed that the axon 7 stock music …
in Axon
Answered CPA
stevec5375
WiFi speed very slow
This seems to be an intermittent problem. Sometimes when I update my apps via the Google Play Stor…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CTA CFA CPA
hc431
How to select a primary email account?
I have 3 email accounts on my axon 7. When I send an email it seems to send from any of the 3 acco…
in Axon
Answered CFA
tom2712
Not seeing missed call number if received during another call?
Hey guys, I've been using my Axon 7 for a while now, but something that has always sort of gotte…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CPA
eb50
4th RMA... so frustrated
To start, I love(d) my Axon 7. Super fast, rear fingerprint, great sound, all in all so happy. Th…
12 in Axon
smh032395
Boost Mobile
Hi y'all I don't usually ask questions on here but here I am again. I know some people have gotten …
in Axon
Accepted Answer
sprankel
USB C charging vs Quick charge
I have an Axon 7 on the way but not in use yet. I'm a bit confused however about the default charg…
in Axon
milenacampb
Problem with presentation
I created a presentation on my device. I saved it and after some days, I decided to add some data i…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CTA