Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

razor512 razor512

Joined on: April 11, 2016

User's Score: 1151

Axon

Archives for April 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
Jack2da_sun
pull down notifications while on lockscreen
Recently I have a problem with the pull down notification while on lockscreen. If you have any s…
in Axon
kevinonputnam
after updating, lost my mobile hotspot
Hiya, after updating my phone I lost my mobile hotspot, all my devices can see the phone but they c…
in Axon
CPA
laikexpert
ZTE OTA servers are offline
ZTE OTA servers are offline I have tried to check for OTA update now and result is Network unav…
in Axon
5tevej
System update failure precursor to OS update
Every couple of days, I check for updates (Settings > System update), and today I get "Network u…
in Axon
CTA
dorj1234
Cloning the data on my Axon7 to another identical Axon7
Hello, ZTE is replacing my Axon7 due to a battery issue. This gives me a temporary Axon7 to use unt…
in Axon
CTA
smh032395
So ZTE can submit more evidence to the US Commerce!
As the title states I just saw a news article that states that the US Commerce is going to allow mo…
in Axon
Locked CFA
pcbube
US sanctions on ZTE
I like my Axon 7 a lot and with the recent news about US sanctions on ZTE, including not allowing Z…
in Axon
Locked CFA
KayleeNicMic
My Axon 7 Mini Will Not Charge
Hello! I've had my Axon 7 Mini for a little under a year and for some reason by battery just stoppe…
in Axon
Answered
smatofu
Stronger Bluetooth with shorter, no spaces, uppercase name
Hello, I made my phone BT name shorter, uppercase, and w/o spaces: AXON. (I made similar chan…
in Axon
teji007
Airtel (India) network problem...Anyone with solution??
When ever i insert my Airtel sim inside A2017U model Axon 7, Data works fine but voice calling dont…
in Axon
CPA
ironbaybeedoll
Day Dream Believer...
I'm a little to young to know the lyrics to this one (ignore anyone that says differently) So I'm g…
in Axon
CFA
platypus
Is the ban imposed going to affect the Axon 9?
Just found this in slashdot: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-zte/u-s-bans-american-compani…
in Axon
Locked CFA
teji007
Lag when battery drains to 25%
Does anybody facing LAGGING issue when phone battery reached at around 25% or less? I have ths iss…
in Axon
CPA
dmartinez
mobile data
Every couple months I have to get a hold of Straight Talk because I can only use internet at my hou…
in Axon
Accepted Answer
smatofu
Axon 7 and Android Wear watch - frequent pairing / disconnect
Hi Guys, I have Axon 7 and LG Urbane 2 LTE watch. After the phone and watch get out of Bluetooth…
in Axon
CPA
clarktcc
AT&T Service No Signal, Other Carriers
My wife and I both have Axon 7 phones and AT&T cell phone service. Have had AT&T for severa…
in Axon
Alarik_Rask
Axon 7 Charging port breaking
So i got my ZTE Axon 7 replaced just under 3 months ago due to the half grey screen problem happeni…
in Axon
CTA
14blank40
Loose Fingerprint Sensor, Covered by Warranty?
I feel like in need to expand on what I mean my loose fingerprint sensor. It's not like the sensor …
in Axon
Accepted Answer Z CPA
amyb
My screen is freezing and unresponsive
My screen is freezing and turning dark until I touch the power button before it unfreeze. Any help
in Axon
Answered CTA
aprilfool
Possible Fix for Download Issues with Google Play and Google Photos on the Axon 7
This is for Axon 7 users who might have had problems with certain Google apps, specifically Photos …
in Axon
rrendec
Some calls are sent straight to voice mail (Axon 7 Mini)
I recently switched to a brand new Axon 7 Mini and noticed that some calls were sent straight to vo…
in Axon
CPA
mgeinitz
Looks like we may be closer to the Axon 9!
Looks like we may be closer to the Axon 9! https://www.gsmarena.com/axon_9_and_9_pro_trademarked_by…
in Axon
blatido
#Axon7 - One year after
Let me start by saying I'm a very happy Axon 7 owner. It's been exactly a year since I have it, and…
in Axon
stevec5375
Google Pay
I have been having strangeness with Google Pay (formerly Android Pay) pretty much ever since ZTE fi…
in Axon
smh032395
Who has done an advanced exchange before? Credit or debit card? How was it?
As the question above states who has done an advanced exchange before? How is it? Is it fast or is …
in Axon
Answered CPA
Kio
Videos pausing
Hi, I've had my Axon 7 for a year but only just started using it 2 weeks ago for various reasons. I…
in Axon
le011
april...is here, What about Oreo?
well april is hear..where is the oreo? do we realy going to get it?? updated Title to reflect t…
123 in Axon
CPA
smh032395
Axon 7 warm lost 40% battery in 1hr 7min what's wrong
As the tittle suggest my axon 7 has been getting warm (where the battery compartment would be) and …
12 in Axon
Answered CTA
rlee888
I cannot hear ringing sound when making outgoing calls on my Axon 7
I cannot hear ringing sound when making outgoing calls on my Axon 7. This started about 2 weeks …
in Axon
CTA
dr3am_r
Camera Api2 support for Axon 7 Petition
We want ZTE to add Camera Api2 support for Axon 7 why do we want it? it is easy to add! and axon 7…
in Axon
Locked CFA