Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

razor512 razor512

Joined on: April 11, 2016

User's Score: 1237

Axon

Archives for May 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
elizaroberts
Any suggestion on data conversion
I've installed MS Outlook on my Axon. Only couple hours ago I got first trouble. At opening the app…
in Axon
Answered CTA CPA
acatrus
Volume control on earbud not working anymore.
AXON7 Lately I reused a pair of old earbud, some Klipsh. The volume control don't work anymore, …
in Axon
CPA
teji007
Project TREBLE for AXON 7
I read several times about the so called "PROJECT TREBLE" in xda forums and all, but there was no Z…
in Axon
CTA
morefaves
Texting problem on Axon 7
In the last week or so, I no longer get my text message sound notifications, unless I'm specificall…
in Axon
smh032395
Just a final rant/goodbye/saying about ZTE and the Axon 7...
Glad to see the forum is still a little active but from what I'm reading in the news is the house h…
in Axon
CPA
nicocacik
Problems with microphone and speaker
i have some problems with my ZTE Axon 7. Sometimes the speakers and the microphone stops working. I…
in Axon
birkbinnard
Could this be true?
This article summarizes the current and rapidly changing status of the ZTE embargo in the US: ht…
in Axon
lynchknot
axon7 fingerprint reader easily unlocked
Hello, I can open my Axon7 with a finger that I never registered. I used my thumb and unlocked my p…
in Axon
CPA
adsorrell
Warranty?
My Axon 7 screen suddenly turned half grey, I think that the OLED screen might have fried and I wou…
in Axon
Answered
bcsydom
Battery drain about 12%/hour
Sooo....My phone with all apps optimized, tinkered with power settings, background data etc etc, a …
in Axon
teji007
Official Beta Oreo( Ready to Install)
Here's the link (https://forum.xda-developers.com/axon-7/how-to/official-beta-android-8-0-0-nfound-…
in Axon
winta
block texts?
Axon 7 mini. Is there a method to block spam texts? Thanks for your consideration.
in Axon
CPA
Harish_Sridharan
I didn't even drop my phone in water but it has liquid damage!
Good Evening. I check my Device Repair Status and it says that I have **WATER DAMAGE **! What! I…
in Axon
blatido
No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes...?
https://www.gsmarena.com/usa_china_reach_agreement_zte-news-31202.php
in Axon
troy5890
RMA at this point
Hey guy's, I have my Axon 7 here and so far its been great(especially with custom ROMS), but I noti…
in Axon
CPA
jaws2612
ZTE no longer in Android Certified Partner Page
While my ZTE Axon 7 still shows as certified on the play store, but when i checked the Android Cert…
in Axon
CPA
js1701
ZTE Axon 7 backup not showing up when trying to set up a different device.
I'm trying to restore the accounts, apps, etc backed up from my Axon 7 to a different Android devic…
in Axon
Caldo
DONE DONE DONE Waiting on THIRD replacement - - -
and as soon as it gets here I'm selling it before I even take it out of box 1st one bought "new"…
in Axon
chavo
Interesting article concerning ZTE and Congress wanting Intel from agencies regarding Espionage
here is the link.....hope the government either produces evidence or they stop bullying other compa…
in Axon
smh032395
Why was my discussion put in a rumor mill?
Look at what the question States at the top I posted something as a discussion and it was stuck in …
in Axon
Answered CFA CPA
smh032395
Charging issue!
As the issue above States this is a charging issue like most other axon 7s! About 5 minutes ago I p…
in Axon
Answered CPA
js1701
Charging inconsistencies
Recently, my Axon 7 has had inconsistent behavior while charging. Using the supplied charger & …
in Axon
CPA
gamerdad06
Trump wants commerce to get ZTE back to work...
As title says. http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/14/news/economy/us-china-trade-zte/index.html
in Axon
Nejimo
ZTE Axon 7 work for straighttalk?
I already have a phone with them and was wondering if i buy an unlocked Axon 7 will i be able to tr…
in Axon
fv172
axon 7 to factory rom
hey guys trying to go back to factory rom..heres pic of issue..appreciate all help thanks pic
in Axon
erichope
The Axon 7 is a tough act to follow!
I love my Axon 7. It was a truly amazing, and game-changing device. I had been eagerly awaiting its…
in Axon
CPA
birkbinnard
This just might be good news
http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/13/technology/business/trump-zte-corporation-china-commerce/index.html
in Axon
CPA
birkbinnard
Suggestions for A7 replacement?
I love my A7 (and my wife loves her A7 Mini), but I fear the writing is on the wall for these to be…
12...45 in Axon
CPA
iros
Axon 7 Mini
Comprei um Axon 7 mini b2017g e veio com Android 6.0 e não consigo atualizar para o Android 7, como…
in Axon
CPA
dr3am_r
Axon 7 Oreo Beta Rom
Hi, Are the people involved in Beta testing the official Oreo rom stilk bound by the NDA? Woukd …
in Axon