Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

razor512 razor512

Joined on: April 11, 2016

User's Score: 1172

Axon

Archives for May 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
blatido
No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes...?
https://www.gsmarena.com/usa_china_reach_agreement_zte-news-31202.php
in Axon
troy5890
RMA at this point
Hey guy's, I have my Axon 7 here and so far its been great(especially with custom ROMS), but I noti…
in Axon
CPA
jaws2612
ZTE no longer in Android Certified Partner Page
While my ZTE Axon 7 still shows as certified on the play store, but when i checked the Android Cert…
in Axon
CPA
js1701
ZTE Axon 7 backup not showing up when trying to set up a different device.
I'm trying to restore the accounts, apps, etc backed up from my Axon 7 to a different Android devic…
in Axon
Caldo
DONE DONE DONE Waiting on THIRD replacement - - -
and as soon as it gets here I'm selling it before I even take it out of box 1st one bought "new"…
in Axon
chavo
Interesting article concerning ZTE and Congress wanting Intel from agencies regarding Espionage
here is the link.....hope the government either produces evidence or they stop bullying other compa…
in Axon
smh032395
Why was my discussion put in a rumor mill?
Look at what the question States at the top I posted something as a discussion and it was stuck in …
in Axon
Answered CFA CPA
smh032395
Charging issue!
As the issue above States this is a charging issue like most other axon 7s! About 5 minutes ago I p…
in Axon
Answered CPA
js1701
Charging inconsistencies
Recently, my Axon 7 has had inconsistent behavior while charging. Using the supplied charger & …
in Axon
CPA
gamerdad06
Trump wants commerce to get ZTE back to work...
As title says. http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/14/news/economy/us-china-trade-zte/index.html
in Axon
Nejimo
ZTE Axon 7 work for straighttalk?
I already have a phone with them and was wondering if i buy an unlocked Axon 7 will i be able to tr…
in Axon
fv172
axon 7 to factory rom
hey guys trying to go back to factory rom..heres pic of issue..appreciate all help thanks pic
in Axon
erichope
The Axon 7 is a tough act to follow!
I love my Axon 7. It was a truly amazing, and game-changing device. I had been eagerly awaiting its…
in Axon
CPA
birkbinnard
This just might be good news
http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/13/technology/business/trump-zte-corporation-china-commerce/index.html
in Axon
CPA
birkbinnard
Suggestions for A7 replacement?
I love my A7 (and my wife loves her A7 Mini), but I fear the writing is on the wall for these to be…
12 in Axon
CPA
iros
Axon 7 Mini
Comprei um Axon 7 mini b2017g e veio com Android 6.0 e não consigo atualizar para o Android 7, como…
in Axon
CPA
dr3am_r
Axon 7 Oreo Beta Rom
Hi, Are the people involved in Beta testing the official Oreo rom stilk bound by the NDA? Woukd …
in Axon
jhonny854
microsd updates
hey, if I don't have a micro sd card I won't be able to update the device?
in Axon
CTA
ddavid
GPS & Location Issue Axon 7
I'm having trouble with my GPS & location, it keeps dropping, any one has ah fix for this issue
in Axon
samwichse
ZTE has suspended all operations
They may be on their way out as a company :-( http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/09/technology/business/…
in Axon
CPA
sbi
webman1956
Axon 7 Oreo update options
Was wondering if anyone out there does the upgrade for you. I have no problem paying a reasonable p…
in Axon
Accepted Answer
blatido
2 simple steps
A see a lot of nervousness about what will happen to ZTE, what will happen with OTA updates, what w…
in Axon
franscis
Bad speaker?
I woke up a few days ago to find that my upper speaker was not functioning properly, it sounded tin…
in Axon
rive
AXON 7 PHOTO EDITOR/MARKUP APP?
I am trying to see if I can install the same photo editor/markup app on Pixel 2 that I had on my A…
in Axon
CPA
GodOfPsychos
[To admins and mods] Is this site going to vanish as well?
Some might not have noticed, but more and more zte sites are vanishing recently. First it was the …
in Axon
ryampolsky
Did unjustifieddev just drop his LOS 15 build?
This page appears to be new, and it's linked to on unjustifieddev's cyanogenmods.org page. It has …
in Axon
CTA
Caldo
1st time traveling abroad Charging question
I am going to Italy and am wondering if I need merely a plug adapter for the outlets there or a pow…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CTA