Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

jasonscarter jasonscarter

Joined on: July 28, 2016

User's Score: 1143

Axon

Archives for June 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
maverick
app crashes and cant review on play store
I noticed recently a lot of apps will force close or pop up with kill or wait or whatever. Anyone e…
in Axon
lidiazurdo
On my Axon appeared new app
I installed MS Outlook. Until today it has been working greatly. But today I tried to open my messa…
in Axon
Answered
theawesomejay34
Axon 7 Mini issue
Alright, I've had this phone for I think about a year and a half now and I really loved it. However…
in Axon
sbi
Here we go again: WiFi turns on by itself (ZTE Axon 7)
How can I stop WiFi from turning on by itself? I should determine if the WiFi is on or off, not the…
in Axon
CTA
morefaves
Axon 7 Google Android Messages For Web
This feature has just been added to the above messaging app. I switched my default messenger to M…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CPA
silasb
Congress Reinstates Ban
This sucks. I just got the Axon 7 and love it more than my S8 Plus and my iPhone 7 Plus. My new dai…
in Axon
winston43
No power to phone
My Mini 7 will not power on at all. I tried holding the buttons down, nothing will work. Any hope?
in Axon
Answered
Harish_Sridharan
Goodbye ZTE
Unfortunately my Axon 7 did not work after 1 year of use. I shipped my phone in for repair and they…
in Axon
Myhrddin
Axon 7 Mini :: ? Clean Secure OS Replacement
I've liked the Axon 7 Mini I've been using for a good while now.. However, in light of everything t…
in Axon
CPA
birkbinnard
It ain't over until the fat lady sings....
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/senate-blocks-zte-deal-rebuke-trump-deal-n882196 For peo…
in Axon
Wapous
My next phone will be an Huawei
This is my first message here and my last one. I am the proud owner of an Axon 7 phone from the exc…
in Axon
CPA
braderhart
Class action time
Hello, if you own a device by ZTE that was banned it is time that we demand refunds or join togethe…
in Axon
martinbowls
Axon 7 doesnt know how to swim
Well....it dont. My wife accidently dropped my phone in the pool, and now my screen doesn't show a…
in Axon
teji007
Not Charging (A2017U)
i just connected my Axon 7 to charge but its not charging, when connected to pc it says USB POWERS…
in Axon
FoxToGo
How to fix ZTE axon 7 mini stuck on boot screen
Hi, I brought a ZTE axon 7 mini a few months ago. So one day I decided to root it And installed TWR…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CPA
dwp4you
NOW WHAT, ZTE???
Okay, now that the trade ban has been resolved and ZTE has agreed to pay the US 1 billion in fines …
in Axon
CPA
cf07
BBC Reported again deal reached
Just do not what is real any more. BBC reported this morning ZTE reached deal. Check BBC web.
in Axon
blatido
webman1956
Dropped Axon 7
Ok.....I dropped my phone on concrete face down without breaking the screen. It did however have ha…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CPA
cf07
ZTE Messenger App froze Axon mini7
Lately the text messenger by ZTE froze often.😈😈😈 I wonder if it is due to ZTE mothership server is …
in Axon
CTA