Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

razor512 razor512

Joined on: April 11, 2016

User's Score: 1188

Axon

Archives for July 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
ttaa0933
Customized auto mold parts tooling
high precision car molding remediation car door vehicle part mold tooling Specifications: Mold m…
in Axon
ttaa0933
Yellow Duct Hose
Since its foundation in 2016, the vision of WeiKa Hose is striving to make the best Hose. WeiKa Hos…
in Axon
ttaa0933
Tebuconazole TC FS EC SC WP WG
Anhui SeaSun biotech Co., Ltd., a modern agrochemical manufacturer in china. Continuous and consist…
in Axon
ttaa0933
High quality PTFE Teflon Tape
Our History EO Adhesive Products Co., Ltd. Set up in 1997, located in Shenyang of Liaoning. We are…
in Axon
ttaa0933
cheap Simple Design Iron Curtain Rods
ABOUT OUR COMPANY Big collection of Curtain Poles and Accessories and Iron Crafts…… Land Joint is…
in Axon
kaihiwa
Axon 7 won't turn on
Hi, I went to bed listening to some podcasts on my Axon 7. When I woke up couple of hours later, I…
in Axon
martinbowls
Update coming Aug 2
https://nseavoice-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/nseavoice.com/tech/zte-axon-7-oreo-update-coming-on-au…
in Axon
gagac
Radio chip not work on axon 7 A2017G
Please tell me where can i by used motherboard for axon 7 A2017G becouse i by from Germany this pho…
in Axon
josel1817
Cambio de software
Como hago para cambiar el software a un axon 7 mini esq de un pronto a otro dejó de funcionarle la …
in Axon
CTA
clarktcc
Hopefully Servers Back Online
My wife and I both have Axon 7 phones and checked today for system update. For the first time since…
in Axon
teji007
Finally...Ban is Lifted...Now ZTE, we are eagerly waiting for the OREO Update.
Thanks US govt and Chinese company ZTE to figure out the problems between em. I hope this will con…
in Axon
dlweaver2
The Ban Is Lifted
Hopefully, now that the ban is lifted, ZTE can get back to business and get these updates rolling.
in Axon
Miraculous7
Marko420
Is there Android Nougat ROM for ZTE Axon Mini B2015/B2016
I want to port LineageOS 14/14.1 to my Axon Mini, but I never found a Nougat rom for my phone, Axon…
in Axon
CTA
budderydude101
Axon 7 headphone jack not working
I've had my phone for about a year now and about 2 months Everytime I plug any earphones or headpho…
in Axon
LkBrett
Axon 7 Won't Turn On After Changing Save Location to SDXC Card
I was running out of memory so I added a new 64gb SanDisk SDXC card. It was working just fine until…
in Axon
CTA
mr.moonshine
Axon 7 dying repeatedly when charged or on AC power
My Axon 7 has been dying repeatedly when charged or on AC very frequently (sometimes every 2 to 10 …
in Axon
jungle
malware/virus
Hi just joined the community, I have had my Axon7 for around 18months now. It's fantastic, got sic…
in Axon
CPA
aerialaerins@gmail.com
Just got my A7 back 2 weeks ago
It has to go back to Grapevine Texas as it won't charge. Help. I can't find the starting process fo…
in Axon
Answered CPA
Biggdaddydy1
Speakers not working?
Alright first my top earpiece speaker quit working ..Now the bottom speaker isn't working either I'…
in Axon
Axon_toe
Good news for all ZTE Phone owners. ZTE allowed to continue to run business with USA
The US Commerce Department granted the Chinese telecom giant a temporary license to resume business…
in Axon
CTA
mcgeeusmc20
Axon 7 call quality??
I've been experiencing 5 bars of 4gLTE service at my home. When i place a call it drops to 1 bar an…
in Axon
kevin123
How to unlock ZTE Axon to use any network SIM
There are many ZTE unlocking service provider like unlockninja.com. How the choose the best one
in Axon
CTA
teji007
Now What Next ZTE....YOU HAVE TO ANSWER
Its been almost a month since we have heard that ZTE will pay fine and can restart its services thr…
in Axon