Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

saeedted saeedted

Joined on: August 11, 2016

User's Score: 599

Axon

Archives for July 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
testrat
Axon 7 .. Oreo Update.. Whats the big deal?
My A-7 Works just fine as it is. I love this phone. So, what is Oreo? to do for me? Just wonderin…
in Axon
Z CPA
testrat
Axon 7 .. Date stamp/watermark.. Front camera?
Thou I rarely do the selfie thing, but, Is there a way to turn on watermark for date stamp on the f…
in Axon
emsguy
Axon Passport Warranty question
So my A7 has been acting very weird the past couple of weeks with random shut downs, battery draini…
in Axon
CPA
jasonsymack
Axon (A1R) any root / custom rom solution yet?
I am sure this has been asked many times in the past but just wondering if we have any Axon (A1R) r…
in Axon
axonmini
Axon Mini B2017G Stock Camera Woes - Keeps Crashing - Driving Me Mad!! Help, Please?
Hello all, First things first, hello and thanks for letting me join! ZTE Germany is still down, …
in Axon
fatdoggy
Gmail App Attachment Download
Does anyone have issues with the Gmail app downloading attachments when on data? Whenever I try to…
in Axon
Answered
wackojedi911
Axon 7 randomly goes to lock screen (more details in description)
Hello Community, I have been having a wierd issue with our Axon 7 phones and let me try to explain.…
in Axon
shimicat
Need help switching Sim with Axon 7
Hi everyone I need a bit of help, right now I am with Straight Talk using a gsm sim. I have been lo…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CPA
nareshcn7
Reddit says, Axon 7 is heading towards Oreo beta phase 2 is testing
As per below link, Axon 7 is in the process of Phase 2 beta testing for oreo. ZTE is back! Oreo …
in Axon
Overkill
Battery over 20.000 mah
First of all hello all, i'm new here. Can someone tell me what kind of protection or soft implemen…
in Axon
CTA
kaihiwa
Axon 7 won't turn on
Hi, I went to bed listening to some podcasts on my Axon 7. When I woke up couple of hours later, I…
in Axon
martinbowls
Update coming Aug 2
https://nseavoice-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/nseavoice.com/tech/zte-axon-7-oreo-update-coming-on-au…
in Axon
gagac
Radio chip not work on axon 7 A2017G
Please tell me where can i by used motherboard for axon 7 A2017G becouse i by from Germany this pho…
in Axon
josel1817
Cambio de software
Como hago para cambiar el software a un axon 7 mini esq de un pronto a otro dejó de funcionarle la …
in Axon
CTA
clarktcc
Hopefully Servers Back Online
My wife and I both have Axon 7 phones and checked today for system update. For the first time since…
in Axon
teji007
Finally...Ban is Lifted...Now ZTE, we are eagerly waiting for the OREO Update.
Thanks US govt and Chinese company ZTE to figure out the problems between em. I hope this will con…
in Axon
dlweaver2
The Ban Is Lifted
Hopefully, now that the ban is lifted, ZTE can get back to business and get these updates rolling.
in Axon
Miraculous7
Marko420
Is there Android Nougat ROM for ZTE Axon Mini B2015/B2016
I want to port LineageOS 14/14.1 to my Axon Mini, but I never found a Nougat rom for my phone, Axon…
in Axon
CTA
budderydude101
Axon 7 headphone jack not working
I've had my phone for about a year now and about 2 months Everytime I plug any earphones or headpho…
in Axon
LkBrett
Axon 7 Won't Turn On After Changing Save Location to SDXC Card
I was running out of memory so I added a new 64gb SanDisk SDXC card. It was working just fine until…
in Axon
CTA
mr.moonshine
Axon 7 dying repeatedly when charged or on AC power
My Axon 7 has been dying repeatedly when charged or on AC very frequently (sometimes every 2 to 10 …
in Axon
jungle
malware/virus
Hi just joined the community, I have had my Axon7 for around 18months now. It's fantastic, got sic…
in Axon
CPA
aerialaerins@gmail.com
Just got my A7 back 2 weeks ago
It has to go back to Grapevine Texas as it won't charge. Help. I can't find the starting process fo…
in Axon
Answered CPA
Biggdaddydy1
Speakers not working?
Alright first my top earpiece speaker quit working ..Now the bottom speaker isn't working either I'…
in Axon
Axon_toe
Good news for all ZTE Phone owners. ZTE allowed to continue to run business with USA
The US Commerce Department granted the Chinese telecom giant a temporary license to resume business…
in Axon
CTA
mcgeeusmc20
Axon 7 call quality??
I've been experiencing 5 bars of 4gLTE service at my home. When i place a call it drops to 1 bar an…
in Axon
kevin123
How to unlock ZTE Axon to use any network SIM
There are many ZTE unlocking service provider like unlockninja.com. How the choose the best one
in Axon
CTA
teji007
Now What Next ZTE....YOU HAVE TO ANSWER
Its been almost a month since we have heard that ZTE will pay fine and can restart its services thr…
in Axon