Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

scan718 scan718

Joined on: September 9, 2016

User's Score: 53

Axon

Archives for August 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
Thatonebadusername
Traveling abroad any Sim tips?
As titles says I'm going to be studying abroad for a gap year and was wondering if there was anythi…
in Axon
CPA
blatido
Axon 9 Pro
Finally, it was presented today in Berlin... https://www.gsmarena.com/the_zte_axon_9_pro_runs_stock…
12 in Axon
saeedted
Using the Axon 7 For Over 2 Years!
I'm glad I did my first tech video on my Axon 7. Who Else's Axon 7 is Still Going Strong?
12 in Axon
Kio
Top Speaker failure
I've had a search and only found 2 posts with no responses or follow ups to them. I bought my phone…
in Axon
CTA
ofernandez86
ZTE B2017G no network After Update
ZTE B2017G no network After Update, any solution, sometimes say the name of carrier but immediately…
in Axon
CPA
rasalon
It's looks official folks, see link below in the body of this post.
Axon 9 is real. Weather the 7 will get Oreo will see. When the 9 will be sold in the US and if, wil…
in Axon
Locked Z
vi_ztefan
How to update axon 7 marshmallow to nougat
Hi everyone..I am wondering how does one update the axon 7 to nougat ..I am about to receive a axon…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CPA
teji007
Anyone with Oreo Update news!!!!
Hi Guys, ANyone got some good news about Oreo update? Its been too long to wait for an update (8m…
in Axon
CPA
lbambenek
caa
UI crashed?
I think the phone crashed, but not sure. Happened around midnight last night.The status bar does no…
in Axon
Answered CTA CPA
saeedted
Axon Sporadically Reboots
Twice now I have noticed my Axon 7 reboot out of the blue. These reboots have occurred when the pho…
in Axon
renatop7
Axon7 no option to add another Android user account
Hello everyone, I was trying to add another account into my phone as I had in my Xperia Z3C but …
in Axon
CPA
TEXASMADE1978
Fortnite Beta Will Be Available For Axon 7 & 7S
For those Fortnite lovers that have an Axon 7 or Axon 7S you can sign up for the Beta to test it ou…
in Axon
Overkill
Mixer_paths.xml
This change i made is for Axon 7 mini with rr 5.8.5 os(based on android 7.1.2)!!!!!!!!! Who want m…
in Axon
ZTE_AXON_7
ZTE repair experience
Hi, I wanted to give some feedback on my recent repair experience. I sent my phone for repair as…
in Axon
Z
dwp4you
Still waiting on update to B35 - WHERE IS IT?
The ban has been lifted already, and the host is up again - so WHEN will MiFavor 5.2 (Oreo) be rele…
in Axon
CPA
maverick
charging cable
Hey I'm curious would it matter what cable is used for charging? My original one is all broken apar…
in Axon
CPA
Bane2018
Sprint not approved
Why hasn't this phone been approved by sprint. It has the radios and all I don't understand. I'm re…
in Axon
CFA