Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

razor512 razor512

Joined on: April 11, 2016

User's Score: 1238

Axon

Archives for September 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
sshasan
Standout Features In A Budget Smartphone Under $200
Based on our most recent poll, the under $200 price point is the topic of discussion. What stand…
in Axon
Pinned Z CTA CPA
GoldOnTheRooftop
Axon 7 audio is super quiet
My phone was lagging for a bit, so I went and restarted it and afterwards when watching YouTube my …
in Axon
sshasan
kim
Transferring texts, contacts, photos from one Axon 7 to another
Hello all, Forgive me for not being tech savvy. My Axon 7 now has a very short battery life so I a…
in Axon
CTA
aj94112
USA Axon7 compatible w/ China Mobile sim?
Will be traveling to China with ZTE A2017u. Will a China Mobile SIM card work properly with the US…
in Axon
CTA
taquitosforall
Cost for battery replacement
Hey all, what's the best way to replace an Axon 7 battery? Ship it to zte, or buy a battery and pa…
in Axon
CPA
Kio
New Phone Same Problems
Ok so backstory, bought the Axon 7 in April 2017 to replace my Oneplus One which was great but had …
in Axon
rasalon
Live in Atlanta Georgia, Have Axon 7, Outside of 2 year Passport, Anybody have a repair recommend?
Hello, I have mentioned my issues with my A7 in several places here, and in those places I…
in Axon
bencube
Front facing speakers
My Axon 7 is celebrating it's 2nd birthday this week and it's still performing fine. However, it wi…
in Axon
Accepted Answer
teji007
ZTE.....Axon & & users are still eagerly waiting for Oreo Update.
Respected ZTE, We Axon 7 users ( Who didnt Rooted their Phone) are still waiting for Oreo update fr…
in Axon
Z CPA
maverick
so any updates on whats happening?
So is this forum and company just stagnant right now? No update for even the A7? Mines having more …
in Axon
CPA
anhtran121
My Axon Mini 7 doesn't ring when someone called
Hi everybody, I have a problem with my Axon Mini 7 where it doesn't receive phone calls. I have …
in Axon
CPA
countrymom
countrymom
I'm new to Axon 7 Mini and am having trouble with pictures. They don't utilize the full screen afte…
in Axon
Answered
teji007
I Hope this is TRUE....Axon 7 Oreo in this month
Please review these posts, i got them i ZTE globval community page. Acc. to these we will get oreo…
in Axon
red_dogy99
Display replacement
Hey, Couple days ago I bought an Axon 7 mini from a US military coworker that finish his tour an…
in Axon
CPA
captainthegull
Axon 7 freezing the half of display when I watch a video
A few days ago when I was using the google map navigation I noticed the right half of the phone's s…
in Axon
Question