Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

scan718 scan718

Joined on: September 9, 2016

User's Score: 53

Axon

Archives for October 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
testrat
Axon 7 .. LTE/4G seems to have quit working. No internet.
I noticed yesterday that the LTE/4g symbol isnt showing up at the top like it used to, and now, no …
in Axon
Z CPA
Zorro2020
Wifi calling
Anyone using WIFI calling on Verizon prepaid? 
in Axon
Accepted Answer Z
vicentina
Axon 7 camera issue
Anyone experiencing camera freezing resulting in loss of just taken pictures?  I have noticed that …
in Axon
CPA
Teddydogno1
Axon 7 loses connection to the carrier randomly
 A couple of weeks ago, my 2 year old Axon 7 started periodically losing connection to the carrier …
in Axon
vanguy
Anyone on Verizon after loading Oreo update ?
What has been your experience with connectivity with Verizon or any of their MVNO's?
in Axon
leftside
Difference between Axon 7 A2017U and B2017G?
Anyone know the difference between the A2017U and the B2017G? I need to pull parts off of one to us…
in Axon
vanguy
What Do I need to do to Upgrade from Marshmellow ?
I'm still on the original Marshmellow OS on my A7. Thinking about updating to the new Oreo OS for t…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CPA
teji007
Download Link is not Available
The download link from the support page is not available. Please relocate the download link. Than…
in Axon
Z CPA
Hoomaka
Axon 7 1.5 years old: battery dies after an hour of use
Hello everyone I have been having a problem with my phone for the past 2 months and it's getting wo…
in Axon
CTA
beta17
Android Oreo for Axon 7 Mini
When Android oreo is coming to Axon 7 Min? Thanks
in Axon
Answered CPA
phil
Microsoft Outlook App Using Oreo
Installed Oreo. Very good however having an issue getting the Outlook app to work. Have tried numer…
in Axon
CPA
anl123
About Axon 7 battery after Oreo Update
Hello averyone after updating my Axon 7 to Oreo (and I do hard reset in recovery before install the…
in Axon
ivanb
Notification sound
My all sounds are turned on minimum possible volume, but no matter how low is the volume for notifi…
in Axon
CPA
ivanb
Call settings, sounds
How I can stop of having the sound when call is connected and finished? I checked call settings and…
in Axon
CPA
ivanb
Apps icon on home screen
Where is the settings that not allowing for creating the app icon on the home screen once it downlo…
in Axon
CPA
ivanb
Fingerprint sensor
Did anyone noticed that fingerprint sensor has lower accuracy in Oreo 8.0.0 system?
in Axon
CPA
martinbowls
Sound in speakers on lower volume
Last night I noticed that if I lower the sound on the phone to volume levels 1-5   (number of times…
in Axon
CTA
ivanb
Apps incompatibility
May I ask, what are the reasons to make such apps like, just a few for an example, Google Launcher …
in Axon
CTA
vi_ztefan
camera
Hi fellow axon 7 users...i been watching alotbof reviews on the axon 7 camera that it is great duri…
in Axon
CTA
martinbowls
Recommendation of a new memory Card
I would like to get a bigger memory card for my Axon 7.   I am asking for any recommendations of at…
in Axon
CTA
ivanb
After Oreo update?
First of all thank you for your generous Oreo update, ZTE have kept the promise. I have followed th…
in Axon
CPA
pasonal11
Where is the screen temperature setting?
In the new Oreo update, where is the  screen temperature (warm, cool, etc.) setting that in the pre…
in Axon
Answered CPA
landzone
partition cache
My battery has recently started draining quickly. I cleared the cache and think I wiped the cache p…
in Axon
CPA
[Deleted User]
Delete my account please.
Delete my account please.
in Axon
CPA
dms11364
OREO- Picture in Picture Problem
I successfully installed the Oreo update last night.  Going through the features of this update I s…
in Axon
CPA
mrjlwilliams
Aerospaceman
** SOFTWARE UPDATE Android Oreo (SD Card Only)** ** Axon 7 A2017U now on Android Oreo B20 **
We've got good news for Axon 7 owners, Android Oreo 8.0 Build(B20) is ready to update and available…
12...1516 in Axon
Pinned Z CTA CFA CPA
acatrus
Axon9 Pro launched in Russia
From ZTE Twitter account. Hopefully some customer reviews will reach us.
in Axon
m.salminen10@gmail.com
Bad battery?
Lately my phone has been shutting down sporadically as if from a dead battery. Sometimes it will re…
in Axon
CPA
budderydude101
AXON 7 A2017U Mifavor 5.0
I have been hearing that Axon 7 devices have been receiving this update, but my device has never re…
in Axon
CPA