Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

testrat testrat

Joined on: April 6, 2017

User's Score: 50

Axon

Archives for December 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
rasalon
End of 2018 Axon 7 user poll. Please reply with a corresponding number and answer.
* I have my Axon 7 on Oreo that works great. I still use it as my daily driver and plan to do so un…
in Axon
Accepted Answer
cf07
Mini7 Axon sale unlocked
120$C in CanadaComputer store. lowest price I have seen. not sure why no Axon 7 big guy is being s…
in Axon
arthurwinchest
Restore to Stock
Is there a way to restore stock via TWRP? if so, plz give me the link to download the rom. Unfortun…
in Axon
CTA
katastroph
no network
my network disappears whenever i try placing a call I've tried hard reset and network reset to no a…
in Axon
Answered CPA
pasonal11
Mobile/Wi-Fi Hotspot only works with SIM Card tray #2 but not with #1
I've always placed my SIM Card in Tray #1 on my Axon 7 and recently when wanting to turn Mobile Hot…
in Axon
pstan
pstan
I've got axon 7. Pros for next are..fast battery charge, loudspeaker amazing...cons are battery dra…
in Axon
TeteSev
Axon 7 "no service"
My ZTE Axon 7 is freezing from time to time displaying "no service". Sometimes, I need to restart i…
in Axon
Vitorhln
Downgrade Android 8.0 to Android 7
Would anyone know to tell me or pass a detailed manual for me to go back to android 7 (or 7.1)? …
in Axon
CPA
Zorro2020
Audio stops playing
I upgraded to Oreo and everything was fine for a while .  Now on two different players the audio fr…
in Axon
vicms25
How's the warranty process?
Unfortunately my Axon 7 is having speaker issues. The top speaker grill isn't working and the botto…
in Axon
Answered CPA
teji007
Regarding Updates
@Aerospaceman and other ZTE official, I and many other Axon 7 users just wanna know that will there…
in Axon
CPA
vicms25
Has anyone had audio issues with calls?
When I receive a call I can't hear the person on the other end talk unless I switch to speaker mode…
in Axon
Question
montel188
Audio problem and more.
Phone dropped on the floor and realized my speakers stopped working. Later realizing everything dea…
in Axon
CPA