Axon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

jasonscarter jasonscarter

Joined on: July 28, 2016

User's Score: 1143

Axon

Archives for April 2019

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
Appa69
Favorite/starred contacts missing from dialer
Hi all. Tried to search, didn't see anything. Not quite sure what I did, but today all of the tiles…
in Axon
Z
Kaplah
Axon 7 Oreo WITH Daydream support
Greetings all, Has any progress been made on the Oreo update with Daydream support? Daydream was o…
in Axon
Z
teji007
Regarding Further Updates
Since last Oreo Update my A2017U didnt get any security or cumulative update. So, my concern is whe…
in Axon
passjohn1
up dates
i juust got around to getting a axon 7. i dont get a new phone until i have to. always a ZTE. anyw…
in Axon
Accepted Answer Locked
Aerospaceman
Moved: No USB OTG on axon 7?
This discussion has been moved.
in Axon
bigjohn
Service Depts Exceptional service
I just need to post this . I've read a lot of posts over the 2 years I've owned this phone. I still…
in Axon
Z
passjohn1
New phones
When will ZTE release new phones in the US? How about the axon 10 pro
in Axon
Answered Z
CEM001
CEM001
Phone not connecting to Google server https://us.v-cdn.net/6030075/uploads/825/JKMEF5GHQMSE.jpg Its…
in Axon
Question
testrat
Axon 7 / No Texting. Well.. actually, no 4G/No internet
I had At&t service. But was way too expensive.. So, i switched over to Straight Talk. I have t…
in Axon
CPA
CEM001
Not connecting to Google server
I got a used ZTE BA611T two days ago and I loved everything but it got to a place where I needed to…
in Axon
CTA
winta
Axon 7 mini: forward texts
I have a picture in my texts. How do I forward that to an email? Thanks for your consideration. …
in Axon
CPA
rive
Axon 7 Mini 'Take a Bug Report'
I have developer options enabled, there is no option on 7.1.1 to take a bug report (even with USB d…
in Axon
Answered
passjohn1
Oreo 8 - Axon 7 Mini?
Yes I'm a bit behind. Lol what's the easiest way to download Oreo 8 or 8.1 on to my axon 7? Can i…
in Axon
Accepted Answer Z CPA
dlweaver2
Pushing 3 years and still going strong and sound is great. .
My Axon 7 is coming up on 3 years old and the only issue I've had is replacing the battery (which i…
in Axon
CPA