Axon (A1P & Axon 7/Mini)

Please make sure to note what kind of device you have in your post title!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

zeek! zeek!

Joined on: January 9, 2017

User's Score: 163

Axon (A1P & Axon 7/Mini)

Archives for June 2019

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
testrat
Axon 7 / Can I lock the HOME screen?
There are times when I am handling the phone, and i touch the screen accidentally, and too long, an…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7/Mini)
CPA
trinam
My Zmax blade View.
I've tried to like this one, just like my Zmax pro and the next generation, but it doesn't feel the…
beeper
Is there connector/pins for external antenna?
Please help find info about Axon 7 motherboard chema, pinouts, etc. I want to experiment with incre…
Answered CTA
gersh41
Axon 7U stuck in Fastboot
Going out on a limb here, in case anyone has done it too, but was trying to flash TWRP on Stock Ore…
CTA
sjhatmifl
ZTE559
How can I download an operations manual. Service provider's manual is sparse, nicely.
Accepted Answer CTA
first_axon_7
ZTE Axon 7: Battery drains real fast, phone shouts down suddenly and bluetooth no longer connects...
My ZTE Axon 7 is around 2 years old.  The last 3 weeks the phone's battery is draining real last. F…
CPA
jtmack
AXON 7 Right Nav button not working after LCD replacement.
Hey there guys! Hope some repair "geeks" can shed some light on my issue. I recently had …
CTA
scrubs9901
Telephoto-camera or ultra-wide-angle camera, which one will you choose on a cellphone?
Supposing you are going to buy a smart phone price over $500, and there are only two cameras on the…
Poll