Blade V8 PRO

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 567

Blade V8 PRO

Archives for January 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
ralishaz
ZTE branded case
Has anyone used the official case for the Blade V8 Pro? I've talked my wife into switching from an …
in Blade V8 PRO
Question
gtg007w
AT&T sim not getting data... but my work sim does.
Just got the phone over the weekend from Newegg, during set up I used my work SIM card since it was…
in Blade V8 PRO
vulcan66
Ultra HD Mode
On the ZTE US webpage for the Blade V8 Pro, it lists several modes available with the dual camera. …
in Blade V8 PRO
Question
mistera2001
Is the unlocked Blade V8 compatible with AT&T /GSM? USA?
Want to get for my girl friend and switch SIM card to new phone on AT&T network Phone has a go…
in Blade V8 PRO
vulcan66
Dolby cutting off sound to headphones on Tune In Radio
I noticed this morning that when listening to Tune In Radio with headphones, the sound will complet…
in Blade V8 PRO
nthall350
Overall impressions of the Blade 8
What opinions does everyone have of this phone? Is it worth buying? I have a ZMax Pro right now, an…
in Blade V8 PRO
twinturboz
Amazing battery life!
I been using the blade v8 pro as my daily squeeze for a week now and battery is simply amazing. 2 d…
in Blade V8 PRO
vulcan66
DAC Sound quality?
I have the Axon 7 and now the Blade V8.  The Axon 7 has a higher end DAC for sound and comparing th…
in Blade V8 PRO
vulcan66
Dual Camera
Does anyone know if the second camera is used to improve dynamic range in the "normal" camera mode?…
in Blade V8 PRO
Question
vulcan66
Low volume from speaker
Has anyone found a sound booster app that works on this phone?  I tried the Goodev app and I couldn…
in Blade V8 PRO
Answered
twinturboz
Newly discovered issue with no notifcation sounds.
OK i found my V8 Pro doing something odd, when i first got it all was good, but now im getting SMS …
in Blade V8 PRO
Question
gdstout
streaming audio
I chatted with, maybe James(I am slipping), he had me reset my apps and restart. iHeartRadio has be…
in Blade V8 PRO
hollap
Blade V8 Pro Videos
Hey all, there have been some great unboxing and review videos released by our very own membrs of t…
in Blade V8 PRO
twinturboz
Any clear TPU cases available for the V8 Pro?
Anyone know of any cases available for the V8 Pro besides the huge fat case ZTE offers?  I cant fin…
in Blade V8 PRO
gate1975mlm
ZTE Blade V8 Pro has a major wifi/data issue that causes issues with spotify and other apps!
Ok I think I may have figured out why apps like spotify are stopping after 15 minutes or so!! Af…
in Blade V8 PRO
hollap
#shotonblade
Hey all, Most of us are familiar with the now infamous post posted by the equally infamous ​. …
12 in Blade V8 PRO
snowcat
Blade V8 Pro NFC
I'm new to Android and also new to NFC. But from what I'm reading it is good to know where the NFC …
in Blade V8 PRO
Question
snowcat
Language Support - Blade V8 Pro
It looks like the (North American) Blade V8 Pro only supports English, French, Spanish and two form…
in Blade V8 PRO
Answered
stan
Blade V8 Pro will not open data for internet
I saw the V8 Pro at the CES and came home and ordered one. I took it to my local ATT store on Frida…
in Blade V8 PRO
arampapaz
Issue with do not disturb - Blade V8 Pro
My Blade V8 freezes whenever I try to setup a do not disturb schedule. Anyone else having this issu…
in Blade V8 PRO
Question
arampapaz
Blade V8 Pro - Issue with DND
Anyone else having problems with "do not disturb"?  My phone crashes whenever I try to set up a sch…
in Blade V8 PRO
Question
highlandernh
Why can't you have Apps on your Blade V8 Pro's SD Card?
Why did ZTE decide to prevent the installation or moving of Apps to the SD Card? Thanks, -mike-
in Blade V8 PRO
Question
jasonscarter
Videos are Starting to Show Up on the You Tubes...
Blade V8 Pro videos are showing up starting today on You Tube.  None of the professional sites have…
in Blade V8 PRO
mcphilson
Apps turning off
The apps Strava and Pulsar turn off after 15 minutes without input on the phone. Have tried turning…
12...78 in Blade V8 PRO
Answered
twinturboz
BH photo offer freebies with preorders!
I'm putting in my order, this makes it all worth it.   Includes Free (Total Value: $194.93) …
in Blade V8 PRO
vulcan66
New V8 Pro Dual Camera
What do you thing about the upcoming Axon V8 Pro Dual Camera?  I think its pretty interesting.  Won…
in Blade V8 PRO
kyngoflyonz
Blade V8 Pro vs Honor 6X
USB type C and NFC trumps none of these all the time.  I am waiting to see when the reviews come ou…
12 in Blade V8 PRO
robert_l
Blade v8 Pro
What do ya'll think about this Blade V8 pro at CES , here is the link . /home/leaving?target=https%…
12 in Blade V8 PRO