Blade V8 PRO

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 583

Blade V8 PRO

Archives for February 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
bladewalker
Screen Protector
What type of screen protector are folks using on the phone? 
in Blade V8 PRO
kumatora0203
Blade v8 mini & Blade v8 lite
What are all of your Thoughts so far on the newly announced Zte blade v8 mini & lite? /home/lea…
in Blade V8 PRO
bladewalker
Google Contacts
Does anyone know how I can download the Google Contacts app on this phone?  I am really not a fan o…
in Blade V8 PRO
arampapaz
Dust under camera glass
I have ton of dust under the glass protecting the camera of my Blade V8 Pro. Images come out horrib…
in Blade V8 PRO
matt
ZTE blade v8 pro music app closing issue
Hi, Has anyone heard news about an update fix coming out soon? Or have a solution fix? I…
in Blade V8 PRO
stevefml
Lock screen to open app
I can not find a way for my blade v8 to unlock and go to last open app. If I don't input something …
in Blade V8 PRO
easedel
Delete call history?
Ok...this is driving me up a wall. How in the hell do you delete the call history? lol
in Blade V8 PRO
jacktheman18
Blade V8 Pro - with or without AWS (Freedom Mobile - Canada)
I recently purchased this device based on the website specifications. However, this phone (model Z…
in Blade V8 PRO
Answered
chkstar
Blade V8 Pro delay from wake up...
Sometimes when I try to get the screen back on (After is goes to sleep) neither the Power Button or…
in Blade V8 PRO
Question
snowcat
Blade V8 Band 17, yes or no?
Officially there is no band 17 support on the Blade V8 pro. But there are multiple reports, includi…
in Blade V8 PRO
Answered
rubens.397
FM Radio???
I am using a idol 4 and I love the radio, and I want to get the blade v8 pro but I don't know if it…
in Blade V8 PRO
Answered
bladewalker
SD Card
For the folks that have the phone - can you move apps to the SD card?  Can you have the photos and …
in Blade V8 PRO
foobazbar123
Encryption and boot password, yes or no?
So, I recently ordered a Blade V8 Pro. Imagine my surprise when there's no way to configure encrypt…
in Blade V8 PRO
Question
sabujim
bladewalker
ZTE
I am curious from folks who have previously owned ZTE phones regarding the following.  This phone i…
in Blade V8 PRO
Answered
easedel
Random app appearing?
So was looking at my app list cause I had to update something and noticed an app i never seen befor…
in Blade V8 PRO
Question
bladewalker
FM Radio
Since the spec sheet is quite limited - does anyone know if this has a FM chip?  Is it enabled, if …
in Blade V8 PRO
bladewalker
Camera Specs
Can someone please tell me the following camera specs: aperture of the lens, does it have optical i…
in Blade V8 PRO
kandyman
Sound through speakers randomly cuts/stops
I have noticed a few times when using navigation text to speech (google maps) or watching a downloa…
in Blade V8 PRO
stevered
Screen Doesn't Wake Up
Hi, This issue happens randomly once in a day. I cannot wake up the screen. I can see 2 dots in …
in Blade V8 PRO
vulcan66
New Review
ZTE Blade V8 Pro Review
in Blade V8 PRO
miguel1885
Any news on updates?
Like a bug fix update being in the works or possibly nougat for the v8 pro?
in Blade V8 PRO
mikedrfilms
Love the phone... If i could just stay connected to home wifi!
Love the phone...  But my issue is this: when I connect to my home Wi-Fi it will disconnect and won…
in Blade V8 PRO
Question
joehatescoffee
Does ZTE Blade V8 support double-tap to wake?
I do not see it in the gestures.
in Blade V8 PRO
Answered
esedlac4
Micro sd problems
I just got my blade v8 and am trying to use a Samsung evo 64 gb micro SD as  internal storage,  but…
in Blade V8 PRO
Answered
twinturboz
Anyone else getting a bunch of dust behind camera glass??
I've had my zte blade for maybe 2 weeks now and I'm somehow getting a bunch of dust inside the back…
in Blade V8 PRO
Question
phonenerd
How to disable sim2 call buttton?
Just bought a new ZTE Blade V8 pro. I'm using sim1 for calls and sim2 for data. I even set the defa…
in Blade V8 PRO
Answered
felixfuego24pr
screen protector
anyone know what tempered glass can fit the Blade V8 Pro?
in Blade V8 PRO
Question
snow7551
just order me ZTE Blade V8 Pro
hi i  just  order me a   ZTE  Blade V 8 pro   this is  going too   place my LE S3  wish am not …
in Blade V8 PRO
felixfuego24pr
Tempered Glass
Hey ive been searching around the web and for a case and a tempered glass and im not able to find a…
in Blade V8 PRO
Question