Blade V8 PRO

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

busyman busyman

Joined on: June 9, 2016

User's Score: 64

Blade V8 PRO

Archives for March 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
fg555
Android Security Updates
I recently purchased a ZTE Blade V8 Pro.  I *love* the phone, but I've recently been dismayed that …
in Blade V8 PRO
pinkfurshop
Can't find a case
I'm having an extremely hard time finding a case for my V8 blade pro. I'm looking for a hard case (…
in Blade V8 PRO
Answered Z CPA
jcarroca
Block unwanted calls
Hello all, Every now and again I get calls from telemarketers on my cell.  On my other Androids,…
in Blade V8 PRO
jcarroca
Weather Apps
Hello,  I have the ZTE blade V8 pro.  Does anyone know how to delete locations in the default Accuw…
in Blade V8 PRO
bladewalker
Headphone Jack - No Sound
So today, I plugged in my headphone into the jack and no sound comes out.  The icon shows that a th…
in Blade V8 PRO
omillbro
Blade V8 Pro 3.5mm Headphone Jack
I received and activated my new Blade V8 Pro on 3-6-17; here I am 5-6 days out and started to notic…
in Blade V8 PRO
Question
p282
Get better FPS with night time / low light video recording.
Hey all, The built in camera app as we all know is very poor with low light and night time rec…
in Blade V8 PRO
Aerospaceman
SOFTWARE UPDATE: Blade V8 PRO now on Build 19
The first Blade V8 Pro software update has arrived. This update addresses several issues that users…
in Blade V8 PRO
jcarroca
ZTE V8 blade Pro Storage
Hello, I have the blade V8 pro, love the phone...yes music apps seem to close, however, google p…
in Blade V8 PRO
Aerospaceman
The Blade V8 Pro beats the iPhone 7 camera in HDR mode
We came across an article recently that is both puzzling and intriguing. It claims that the Blade V…
in Blade V8 PRO
simpsongi
Google Assistant
Has anyone gotten Google Assistant working on their Blade V8 Pro yet?  I have the required version …
in Blade V8 PRO
Answered
theaidannash
Stock Android Dialer
Hey guys, I was trying to download the stock Android 6.0 dialer through an APK. I was able to succe…
in Blade V8 PRO
Question
capnmac
Gyroscope stops working
I've had the blade v8 pro since January and recently, within the last week the gyroscope has stoppe…
in Blade V8 PRO
Question
felixfuego24pr
Nougat
when will the V8 pro get the update?
in Blade V8 PRO
Question