Blade V8 PRO

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

busyman busyman

Joined on: June 9, 2016

User's Score: 64

Blade V8 PRO

Archives for July 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
The_Techr_er
It's a shame...but it's getting returned. Anybody need a case?
Sadly, my V8 Blade Pro is getting returned. While I loved the dual camera depth of field and live p…
in Blade V8 PRO
CPA
wwsiralexd
Audio Through USB Port
Does this phone play music through the type-C port? Thank you.
in Blade V8 PRO
CPA
mkd
Nougat for V8 pro
Is there even a plan for Nougat update for the Blade V8 pro? This is an official forum and still no…
in Blade V8 PRO
Locked CFA
omillbro
Default weather widget for V8 Pro
The weather widget that my V8 Pro came with has disappeared again. This time it not only disappeare…
in Blade V8 PRO
Answered
omillbro
Blade V8 Pro Stuck on Bootup
Starting a couple of days ago my Blade V8 Pro started to stay on the Blade V8 start screen for prol…
in Blade V8 PRO
Answered CPA
dleigh80
Bootup Animation Sound
Enabling "Silent Boot" doesn't work for me--the sound effect still plays, quite loud, when booting …
in Blade V8 PRO
georgian99
Blade V8 pro lockscreen wallpaper issue
Hi everyone, I have an issue with the wallpaper on the lockscreen. Although I change the wallpap…
in Blade V8 PRO
CPA
OldDawg
Long term reliability
I just bought the Blade Pro for my wife to replace here iphone 5C. After a few days, I am really i…
in Blade V8 PRO
CPA
OldDawg
Charger
Literature says to use ZTE charger, but I don't see any for sale in accessories? What is recommend…
in Blade V8 PRO
CPA
BLUETRACE77
Nougat
I know the Zte blade v8 pro is not a flag ship phone. I don't think it is right, the lower end phon…
in Blade V8 PRO
Answered
The_Techr_er
Phone not waking up; lots of "Stock android has stopped working"; home button wonky
Over the last week this phone has gone from awesome to annoying to almost intolerable. Two weeks…
12...45 in Blade V8 PRO
santana2k
Move apps to SD card
Is the ability to move app from the phone storage to the SD card disabled on the Blade V8 Pro on pu…
in Blade V8 PRO
Answered