Blade V8 PRO

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

busyman busyman

Joined on: June 9, 2016

User's Score: 64

Blade V8 PRO

Archives for September 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
buckman1969
Has anyone reported to ZTE the crashing problems?
It seems a lot of us have gone through the same problem over the last week or so with our phones cr…
in Blade V8 PRO
Answered Locked CFA
kevinreid1
3d and VR Updates for the dual camera?
Any chance of adding 3d and VR Updates for the dual cameras? The ZTE Blade V8 has 3D and VR and Run…
in Blade V8 PRO
HmonGrL123
Locked Bootloader
Anyone knows if this device will ever get it's bootloader unlocked? This phone has a lot of potenti…
in Blade V8 PRO
Troubador
ZTE Blade V8 Pro getting stuck on Blade boot screen
The phone is a week old and I've had to factory reset twice. I woke up to the phone stuck on the Bl…
in Blade V8 PRO
Locked CFA CPA
mythosaz
Brand new, just out of box Z8 Pro, crashes Play Store trying to install Facebook...
Brand new, just out of box Z8 Pro, crashes Play Store trying to install Facebook and won't ever boo…
in Blade V8 PRO
Locked CFA
mzhou93
Phone stuck on "Checking connection... this can take a while" screen at start-up
Hi all, I had to do a factory reset recently just to get my phone to get past the ZTE Blade V8 P…
in Blade V8 PRO
Locked CFA
Hazel5284
Screen Issues
I went to restart my phone because an app wasn't working and now my screen won't turn on after I pu…
in Blade V8 PRO
Locked Z CFA CPA
luigyc
Nougat
Does anybody find a way to upgrade this phone? The marshmallow android is limited in this device, y…
in Blade V8 PRO