Blade V8 PRO

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

razor512 razor512

Joined on: April 11, 2016

User's Score: 1151

Blade V8 PRO

Archives for February 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
DougTheWolf18
When is The ZTE Blade V8 Pro, Going To Update to Android Nougat Or Oreo?
Please Seriously Is A Brand New 2017 phone, It should of Already have Android Nougat, Not Android M…
in Blade V8 PRO
Accepted Answer CPA
bernard2000
Sent in for Repair, phone was returned without any repairs
Have my Blade V8 Pro for almost a year now. The camera lens cover has accumulated some dust on the …
in Blade V8 PRO
CFA
dstdeb
Does anyone know
Purchased the ZTE Blaze Pro recently. When I am on a call it disconnect me, on speaker and not on s…
in Blade V8 PRO
Accepted Answer CPA
msrfrog
Faulty SIM slot out of box!
Very bad first impression ZTE. I bought this phone because I happy with my axon a1 . Sadly I can't …
in Blade V8 PRO
MR2MK1SC
Where to find ZTE Blade v8 Pro Stock Rom?
Hi All; Does anyone have a link to the stock ROM for this phone? I am suffering from a nasty …
in Blade V8 PRO
CPA
meoates1
FAULTY/UNRELIABLE SIM TRAY!
After spending months searching for the right replacement phone, I have made what has turned out to…
in Blade V8 PRO
RobinS
I fell in love several years ago-with my first ZTE! Bagged to everyone how awesome the brand was....
Each new ZTE get worse, and worse. Consumers settings seem to be strangeled more and more. I want t…
in Blade V8 PRO
Answered CFA CPA
evilmojo
what a joke
i bought this phone off amazon new in mid december. for last couple weeks my contact list been gett…
in Blade V8 PRO
CPA
joel363
Sooooo disappointed
Had so many issues since buying off Amazon. Had to break open the sim tray( weak plastic crap thing…
in Blade V8 PRO