Blade X Max

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

trotter trotter

Joined on: December 25, 2016

User's Score: 73

Blade X Max

Archives for August 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
executech
Blade X Max Total Piece of CRAP!
I got my Blade X Max in late May and thought I loved it but it has degraded into a complete PoS! W…
in Blade X Max
veronicalynn
How can I log onto apps when Blade xmax keeps telling me "too many requests" and doesnt let me?
I've got an eBay account already established for years. When I purchased my new cell phone, ZTE …
in Blade X Max
Answered CFA
sjm1980
Back from deletion?
Hello everybody. I have owned the ZTE Blade X Max for a couple of months now and for the most part…
in Blade X Max
PVarck31
Brand new user, couple questions.
Just got the phone today. Went into Cricket to switch from Sprint and was gonna get the Idol 4, but…
in Blade X Max
dawsonlink
Axon 7 WiFi self enabled won't turn off
My wifi turns on by itself and will not disable unless I go to settings and turn off and reboot pho…
in Blade X Max
rockacre
REQUIRED PERMISSIONS
WHEN I PRESS AND HOLD A CONTACT I GET THIS "YOU HAVE DISABLED A REQUIRED PERMISSION" WHAT'S UP WITH…
in Blade X Max
Answered Locked Z
all
BLADE X MAX CHRGING PROBLEM
HI I HAVE A BLADE X MAX AND THERE NO QUICK CHARGE ENABLE I ALL READY TRY MULTIPLE CHA…
in Blade X Max
CFA
thenderson37
zte blade x max problem in google search
When I look up anything it shows me results but when I click on the link I want to access it opens…
in Blade X Max
CPA
Dgk196
New ZTE blade x Max
I have had my phone since July 22 and every time I click on a app or anything my screen flickers li…
in Blade X Max
Answered CPA
Rekko
Games closes
Hi I was wondering if there's a setting I gotta mess with it cause I play Mcoc and everytime I go…
in Blade X Max
Metaledge78
ZTE Blade X max
Hello love zte blade x max im impressed with this phone.. I got my blade x max about week ago havin…
in Blade X Max
CPA
melody5697
How to downgrade to a previous Android version?
I've been having problems with my ZTE Blade Xmax. When I have more than one or two apps open, it wi…
in Blade X Max
CPA
sshasan
ZTE Blade X Max Smart Folio Case Review + Giveaway
Paul Tech reviews the ZTE Blade X Max Smart Folio Case and is giving one Smart Folio Case away on A…
in Blade X Max
Pinned Z CFA CPA
Frank_Saenz
I'm new to ZTE I fell in love with it
I saw reviews over the blade x max and I was astounded on the specs and its price wow do you recomm…
in Blade X Max
Answered