Blade X MAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

jasone jasone

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 907

Blade X MAX

Archives for August 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
ZTEPhillip
ZTE Software Issues
What kind of phone freezes up from the basic and latest applications - Snapchat / Bleach brave soul…
in Blade X MAX
executech
Blade X Max Total Piece of CRAP! (** Carrier Update Issue. Problem Now Resolved by Carrier **)
I got my Blade X Max in late May and thought I loved it but it has degraded into a complete PoS! W…
in Blade X MAX
Accepted Answer
veronicalynn
How can I log onto apps when Blade xmax keeps telling me "too many requests" and doesnt let me?
I've got an eBay account already established for years. When I purchased my new cell phone, ZTE …
in Blade X MAX
Answered CFA
sjm1980
Back from deletion?
Hello everybody. I have owned the ZTE Blade X Max for a couple of months now and for the most part…
in Blade X MAX
PVarck31
Brand new user, couple questions.
Just got the phone today. Went into Cricket to switch from Sprint and was gonna get the Idol 4, but…
in Blade X MAX
rockacre
REQUIRED PERMISSIONS
WHEN I PRESS AND HOLD A CONTACT I GET THIS "YOU HAVE DISABLED A REQUIRED PERMISSION" WHAT'S UP WITH…
in Blade X MAX
Answered Locked Z
all
BLADE X MAX CHRGING PROBLEM
HI I HAVE A BLADE X MAX AND THERE NO QUICK CHARGE ENABLE I ALL READY TRY MULTIPLE CHA…
in Blade X MAX
CFA
thenderson37
zte blade x max problem in google search
When I look up anything it shows me results but when I click on the link I want to access it opens…
in Blade X MAX
CPA
Dgk196
New ZTE blade x Max
I have had my phone since July 22 and every time I click on a app or anything my screen flickers li…
in Blade X MAX
Accepted Answer CPA
Rekko
Games closes
Hi I was wondering if there's a setting I gotta mess with it cause I play Mcoc and everytime I go…
in Blade X MAX
Metaledge78
ZTE Blade X max
Hello love zte blade x max im impressed with this phone.. I got my blade x max about week ago havin…
in Blade X MAX
CPA
melody5697
How to downgrade to a previous Android version?
I've been having problems with my ZTE Blade Xmax. When I have more than one or two apps open, it wi…
in Blade X MAX
CPA
sshasan
ZTE Blade X Max Smart Folio Case Review + Giveaway
Paul Tech reviews the ZTE Blade X Max Smart Folio Case and is giving one Smart Folio Case away on A…
in Blade X MAX
Frank_Saenz
I'm new to ZTE I fell in love with it
I saw reviews over the blade x max and I was astounded on the specs and its price wow do you recomm…
in Blade X MAX
Answered