Blade X MAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

razor512 razor512

Joined on: April 11, 2016

User's Score: 1238

Blade X MAX

Archives for March 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
keleigh_siobhan1962
Screenshots
At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot I'm going to ask, does the ZTE Blade X have screensho…
in Blade X MAX
Accepted Answer CFA
UtahFunkDeejay
sab390
Hardware great, software sucks
The phone qua phone is great. The battery life is wonderful, screen bright, sound spectacular. I li…
in Blade X MAX
AlexisT2003
Lock screen
My ZTE Blade X Max doesn't show the bottom half of my wallapaper on the lockscreen, it's just black…
in Blade X MAX
Accepted Answer
barb555
How can I cast from ZTE Blade X Max to my blue ray disc player home which is connected to my Sanyo
I have a ZTE Blade X Max phonr from Cricket and I dont have cast in display in settings on phone, c…
in Blade X MAX
Answered
sarahrg1
How can I get louder sound on my voice calls?
I already maxed out the regular sound setting. I see something called Dolby audio voice. What is…
in Blade X MAX
Answered
Valkyrie
Can I replace a cracked screen on a ZTE Blade X Max?
Hello, A few weeks ago, I had an incident where my phone dropped on the floor and the screen cracke…
in Blade X MAX
Answered CPA
UtahFunkDeejay
There really is no such thing as a "Warranty" on these phones, unless you are rich.
Truth is, from the first week of my purchase...I have had issues with my cell phone(ZTE Blade X Max…
in Blade X MAX
CFA
RavishalB
Bluetooth issues with my Blade Max
I recently acquired a Blade max from my local Cricket Dealer but unfortunately, it developed a seri…
in Blade X MAX
Gator
My worst phone.
I wish I never bought this phone. It has a mind of its own and does things I didn't want to do. I…
in Blade X MAX
CPA
BassFisher1
How to get message notification to sound on lock screen?
I cannot get incoming message notification to alert "sound" while screen is locked. Any recommenda…
in Blade X MAX
Answered CPA
Geekedup100
Why is my ZTE Blade X Max video and music be pausing on it's own?
I have tried everything the cricket people told me. I rebooted my phone and I cleared up my data a…
in Blade X MAX
Answered Z CPA