Blade Z MAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 583

Blade Z MAX

Archives for August 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
ZTEPhillip
ZTE Always Freezes/Crashes
What kind of phone freezes up from the basic and latest applications - Snapchat / Bleach brave soul…
in Blade Z MAX
coolbud86
is there a reason why the z max pro was 99 and the blade 129
hello im intrested in the zblade but it will leave me broke once i buy it but why i…
in Blade Z MAX
DrakenFX
#ShotOnBladeZmax
Here's the deal and like you guys can see is similar or better say same as Cousin Axon Series Pictu…
12 in Blade Z MAX
mrjlwilliams
Did you purchase the new Blade Z Max? If so, what sold you on it?
Here is a way for you to let others know what you like best about the new Z Max! What made you get…
in Blade Z MAX
Poll
Bert1570
When is the phone available to buy in store?
I want to get one and when I pre register they said buy zmax between 08/26. Anyone know?
in Blade Z MAX
sshasan
Textured Back For Better Grip In The Hand
BIG PHONES ARE HARD TO HOLD! THE BLADE Z MAX FIXES THAT WITH A HONEYCOMB TEXTURED BACK …
in Blade Z MAX
tamecat1
I thinking about buying blade z max
I can't wait to get my hands on the blade z max
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
baller98
Unlock and sell me ur Blade Z MAX
Ive got the ZMax Pro and giving it to my brother next month. Can someone buy this sell it to me unl…
in Blade Z MAX
CFA
sshasan
[TECH TALKS - Episode 01] BLADE Z MAX
Welcome to Z-Community's first Tech Talks episode. Sit back, relax and enjoy this small segment …
in Blade Z MAX
Z CPA
NotThisPunk
Will the Blade Z Max have an Unlocked Bootloader?
For the phone, and price, the ZTE ZMAX PRO was a great phone. But the fact that it was fully locked…
in Blade Z MAX
CFA
musicdjm
Cases For the ZTE Blade Z Max
With the phone release around the corner I hope everyone is excited for this awesome phone to be av…
in Blade Z MAX
mrjlwilliams
Big battery, Big screen, MUST buy.
This phone is super nice looking, and I'm sure that most current Z Max Pro owners will get this pho…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
zerric
Will this get android O?
Before i even consider buying this phone over the LG or Moto g5 will it get an Android O update? I…
in Blade Z MAX
Z
Aerospaceman
Blade Z Max Released on MetroPCS
ZTE USA’s Blade Series is now Bigger, Bolder and Better Than Ever with the ZTE Blade Z Max on Metro…
in Blade Z MAX
Z CPA