Blade Z MAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 559

Blade Z MAX

Archives for November 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
James33
I need FRP Bypass Method
Can any one help to bypass frp lock from ZTE ZBLADE ZMAX Z982 ?
in Blade Z MAX
CTA
Ricky_H
Bluetooth Issues with Blade Z Max
I have the Blade Z Max, it's a great device everything so far is great but my only issue is the Blu…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
hectorhz18
The Day Blade Z Max Disappointed Me 😥
Hello all , I would like advice from fellow blade users for the following : I am a Lyft and U…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
sbi
hectorhz18
MirrorLink Cast to Android car stereo ??
Helo Z community !! I have Android car stereo running 6.0 and is MirrorLink enabled. Is there…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered CFA
mzs112000
Oreo update anytime soon?
Does anyone here have an idea about when we might receive an update to Android 8.0 "Oreo"? This is…
in Blade Z MAX
coolbud86
phone gets very warm around center of phone near fingerprint scanner and camera lense
Hey guys I have the zte blade z max and it works very well however the middle of the phone n…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
tamecat1
Is ZTE working on a blade z max pro
I hope ZTE comes out with a blade z max pro one day 🤔
in Blade Z MAX
sshasan
And The Winner is... ZTE BLADE Z MAX
@mrjlwilliams announces the winner of the ZTE Blade Z Max!
in Blade Z MAX
Z
KRJ
Bought an unlock code for my Blade Zmax on ebay. I've had the phone for about a month and a half...
Bought an unlock code for my Blade Zmax on ebay. I've had the phone for about a month and a half..…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered
ironbaybeedoll
Blade Z Survived Maine Wind Storm
The Blade Z has amazing battery life, and I was shocked it held up as it did. Sunday night we recei…
in Blade Z MAX
gjpopper
Blade Zmax camera
Thought when I get my Google play card I would purchase photo/ camera/ video software. Anyone usi…
in Blade Z MAX
quanie_b
Videos and music randomly pause
Hey Zcommunity! I'm new to the site and this is my first post. I recently purchased the Blade Z max…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
lostcowboy
ZTE Blade Z MAX and VR?
So I have been trying to get in to VR lately. I saw this VR headset at Walmart that said most Andro…
in Blade Z MAX
deadsk8er
Problems with the display
I am having issues with the display on my ZTE Blade zmax. When I have been using my phone for about…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA