Blade Z MAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

saeedted saeedted

Joined on: August 11, 2016

User's Score: 599

Blade Z MAX

Archives for November 2017

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
Twitchy115
Bluetooth controller issue
I have a ipega 9025 Bluetooth controller, connects fine, but when connected it doesn't act like a c…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered CFA
mavicpro100
mavicpro100
Has anyone flone a drone with ur blade zmax?
in Blade Z MAX
Answered Locked CFA
mavicpro100
Flying drones
Has anyone flew a drond with blade zmax?
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
sycotictbone
Overheating and Crashing
I've haven't read or heard this issue before, but I had a customer come in with there Blade Z Max (…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
Chevycobaltracer
Ambient Display not working
It's turned on , but does not work ... Ahhhh help! So frustrated with this phone
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
justfernie
The Red headed step Camera
Hello fellow zte owners and fans. I have something that has been bothering me for quite some time a…
in Blade Z MAX
jason71
Will my ZTE Blade Z max ?
Needed information. Will my ZTE Blade Zmax Support a 256 GB micro SD card with out problems.? …
in Blade Z MAX
Answered
turnc86
Blade Z Max™ specs confusion/misinformation
On several random sourced websites it lists the Blade Z Max™ with several contradicting/misleading …
in Blade Z MAX
CFA
antlive2004
Blade Zmax lag fix?
I'm a big mobile gamer and the games are lagging badly. Is there anything I can do?
in Blade Z MAX
Answered CFA CPA
coolbud86
pushing out updates
is there a major reason ZTE wont push out updates for their products like why is the blade z max …
123 in Blade Z MAX
CPA
Rlc67
Notification LED
I've got to say that I'm frustrated to say the least. I can't get the led to work either for notifi…
in Blade Z MAX
coolbud86
being thankful
I am very thankful to the ZTE community and ZTE for the blessings sent my way from the …
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
Ritzy81
Chevycobaltracer
Charging issues :(
My Blade randomly stops charging for a second and starts again making the audible Connection and un…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
MKESG123
Recommended SD card brand for the Zmax
Is there a recommended brand of SD card for the Blade ZMax? Every one that I have installed says th…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
MKESG123
After factory reset, I can no longer use my SD card in my Blade ZMax
I have had this issue with both the ZMax Pro and the Blade ZMax. After receiving an error on my pho…
in Blade Z MAX
CTA
Serafingerardo
How do I enable the Android System Web View app?
My phone is acting weird, the display is constantly changing, is draining the battery really fast a…
in Blade Z MAX
Accepted Answer Z CPA
Joserood
Notifications Light Colors
I have a ZTE Blade Zmax. My problem, I can not change the colors for notifications. I have tried ma…
in Blade Z MAX
Z
tikeybaby39
Location sharing
I have a ZTE phone and was trying to figure out how to share my location through text messages. I h…
in Blade Z MAX
Accepted Answer CPA
ChimamaGA
Widget Screen Blank
I'm sure this has been asked and answered, but I'm going to ask anyway. My ZTE Blade ZMAX will not …
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
Rover
How to transfer .pdf files from a desktop computer to a phone ??
I have Blade Z Max. I want to connect the phone by USB cable to a desktop computer running windows …
in Blade Z MAX
Accepted Answer CTA CPA
lambo352
Blade Z Max Beta
Will there be a beta program in the future and will it give bootloader access for full development …
in Blade Z MAX
Locked Z CFA
donnieboy
What a great phone
ZTE blade z max a good phone and I had a lot of phones better then the $800 phone I paid cash blad…
in Blade Z MAX
James33
I need FRP Bypass Method
Can any one help to bypass frp lock from ZTE ZBLADE ZMAX Z982 ?
in Blade Z MAX
CTA
Rover
How do you Customize what "Phone" Heading pulls up by default
When I press the "Phone" icon, it always defaults to "FAVORITES". But I would prefer, when I pre…
in Blade Z MAX
Accepted Answer CFA CPA
Ricky_H
Bluetooth Issues with Blade Z Max
I have the Blade Z Max, it's a great device everything so far is great but my only issue is the Blu…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
Rover
How to remove the Google Search Bar from the Home Screen of the Blade Z Max
How do I remove the Google Search Bar from the Home Screen of the Blade Z Max ? * Is there a w…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
Rover
How to Remove the Metro PCS Message from the Notification Screen on the Blade Z Max
How do I remove or customize the "MetroPCS" message that scrolls in the top left of the Notificatio…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA