Blade Z MAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

razor512 razor512

Joined on: April 11, 2016

User's Score: 1174

Blade Z MAX

Archives for December 2017

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
miguel1885
Is anyone else having RAM issues?
I spoke to a few people who have the device and they say they don't have any issues at all... Yea O…
in Blade Z MAX
CTA
liquidity
Blade ZMAX - has it fixed major flaws in ZMax Pro (Z981)
Zmax Pro had 3 HUGE flaws. Are they fixed in Blade Zmax? 1) Calls constantly dropped because sc…
in Blade Z MAX
CTA
frankendroid
Blade zmax closing activities
For some reason say I'm using Facebook and want to switch to Instagram real quick, when I go back t…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
KymRae
ZTE Blade Z Max multiple issues
I hope someone can help me 😏. I had a ZTE PRO MAX for about 6 months that worked fine, then I sta…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered CPA
vharden76
blade z max
I just got this phone thursday 2 days later when making calls people cannoy hear me unless I turn o…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
Rover
ZTE Approved USB Type-C Cables and Chargers
On page 8 of the ZTE Blade Z Max Quick Start Guide, it states: Use only ZTE approved chargers…
in Blade Z MAX
Accepted Answer CPA
Rover
What kind of Battery is in the ZTE Blade Z Max ?
The battery is mentioned in many places as 4080mAh. What kind of battery is this? I know I ca…
in Blade Z MAX
Doorguy
Port Settings on my ZTE Blade Max
Having a most difficult time setting up my three Pop3 accounts. They all seem to take if I click S…
in Blade Z MAX
schweiks
ZTE Blade Display Issues
So recently I discovered an issue with my fairly new ZTE Blade. After it died at night and charging…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
frankendroid
Small issue
Every time I try to join a beta program on the play store a gray screen pops up and tells me to ins…
in Blade Z MAX
zmaxblade353
Blade zmax Messaging issues
Okay so basically I got a new zmax blade about 3 months ago, was working fine until this morning I …
in Blade Z MAX
Answered Z CFA CPA
bigboy419
Music stopping on my zte blade max
I can't listen to any music without it stopping
12 in Blade Z MAX
mzs112000
Blade Z Max problems.
So, I have a Blade Z Max on MetroPCS. This phone has a bunch of issues that make it very hard to us…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
mraley69
Messaging enhancements on the Blade
Does or will the ZTE people who can , will they ever give more choices in the messaging settings...…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered CPA
mbroman12
Horrible sound on Skype with Blade Zmax
Has anyone experience poor sound when using skype? Even the echo sound test comes in garbled. THank…
in Blade Z MAX
CTA
Rover
When a call is ringing in, what does a press of the power key do to the call?
I have noticed that when an incoming call is ringing in, that if I press and release the Power Key,…
in Blade Z MAX
Accepted Answer
angelp
Is there a good service on ebay to get the blade zmax unlocked
I need my blade zmax to be unlocked but the profesional services that cost 30 dollars are to much,i…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
Selestialnorre
Did I get screwed?
I bought this ZTE Blade Z Max from Metro PCS and it's overall a good phone. It runs circles around …
in Blade Z MAX
Locked Z CFA
Selestialnorre
Problem Connecting to PC
My ZTE Blade Z Max is only a few months old and when I got it, I was able to connect it to my PC wi…
12 in Blade Z MAX
victe14
My device does not turn on
A few days ago my cell phone was turned off, connect the charger and now only turn on ZTE and it tu…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered
Barnold
I have a black screen with Netflix and Hulu
I have a Blade Z Max. Can mirror screen my phone to the tv, and watch YouTube, but when I try Netfl…
in Blade Z MAX
coolbud86
update
whom ever was chosen for the beta update have you recieve it yet and how is it and will it help out…
in Blade Z MAX
Locked Z
System
Text Message - Screen Not Lighting Up
This discussion was created from comments split from: Welcome to Z-Community!.
in Blade Z MAX
seagirt555
Blade Z Max launcher vs Max XL?
I have a Max XL, very happy with it. Just got a Blade Z Max and was surprised that the launcher is…
in Blade Z MAX
Elcid4300
Glitchy screen/cap buttons
Hello there, Is anyone else having problems with a glitchy screen? My Blade Zmax with randomly j…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
lhee24
ZTE blade z982 overheating.
Why it always overheating when I'm charging my phone? I don't have any case or cover for it and sti…
in Blade Z MAX
sycotictbone
phila58
Buggy
I got my Z Max on Black Friday. I have been experiencing some bugginess with some apps, Facebook be…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered
sycotictbone
Knsmiley
ZTE Blade from Metro closing apps while switching between them
I just got this phone 2 months ago and what it's doing is closing apps when I switch to another. F…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA