Blade Z MAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

jasone jasone

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 907

Blade Z MAX

Archives for December 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
bigboy419
Music stopping on my zte blade max
I can't listen to any music without it stopping
in Blade Z MAX
mzs112000
Blade Z Max problems.
So, I have a Blade Z Max on MetroPCS. This phone has a bunch of issues that make it very hard to us…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
ffinken
Screen times out after about 10 seconds no matter what the timeout is set to
Bought a Blade XMAX from Cricket and transferred everything from older ZTE phone. Problem right awa…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
mraley69
Messaging enhancements on the Blade
Does or will the ZTE people who can , will they ever give more choices in the messaging settings...…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered CPA
mbroman12
Horrible sound on Skype with Blade Zmax
Has anyone experience poor sound when using skype? Even the echo sound test comes in garbled. THank…
in Blade Z MAX
CTA
Rover
When a call is ringing in, what does a press of the power key do to the call?
I have noticed that when an incoming call is ringing in, that if I press and release the Power Key,…
in Blade Z MAX
Accepted Answer
angelp
Is there a good service on ebay to get the blade zmax unlocked
I need my blade zmax to be unlocked but the profesional services that cost 30 dollars are to much,i…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
Selestialnorre
Did I get screwed?
I bought this ZTE Blade Z Max from Metro PCS and it's overall a good phone. It runs circles around …
in Blade Z MAX
Locked Z CFA
Selestialnorre
Problem Connecting to PC
My ZTE Blade Z Max is only a few months old and when I got it, I was able to connect it to my PC wi…
12 in Blade Z MAX
victe14
My device does not turn on
A few days ago my cell phone was turned off, connect the charger and now only turn on ZTE and it tu…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered
Barnold
I have a black screen with Netflix and Hulu
I have a Blade Z Max. Can mirror screen my phone to the tv, and watch YouTube, but when I try Netfl…
in Blade Z MAX
coolbud86
update
whom ever was chosen for the beta update have you recieve it yet and how is it and will it help out…
in Blade Z MAX
Locked Z
System
Text Message - Screen Not Lighting Up
This discussion was created from comments split from: Welcome to Z-Community!.
in Blade Z MAX
seagirt555
Blade Z Max launcher vs Max XL?
I have a Max XL, very happy with it. Just got a Blade Z Max and was surprised that the launcher is…
in Blade Z MAX
Elcid4300
Glitchy screen/cap buttons
Hello there, Is anyone else having problems with a glitchy screen? My Blade Zmax with randomly j…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
lhee24
ZTE blade z982 overheating.
Why it always overheating when I'm charging my phone? I don't have any case or cover for it and sti…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
sycotictbone
csevera555
MetroPCS Zmax Blade overheating
My sister and I bought the MetroPCS Zmax Blade 2 months ago. They have always ran hot, about 127 d…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered CPA
phila58
Buggy
I got my Z Max on Black Friday. I have been experiencing some bugginess with some apps, Facebook be…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered
sycotictbone
Knsmiley
ZTE Blade from Metro closing apps while switching between them
I just got this phone 2 months ago and what it's doing is closing apps when I switch to another. F…
in Blade Z MAX
WendyP
home key missing
I just got my blade Z max yesterday and when I power it up the "HOME" key is missing from the scree…
in Blade Z MAX
coolbud86
Got my case today in the mail thank you
I got my case in the mail today that I won in the contest for the blades so thank you ZTE and the c…
in Blade Z MAX
EvilPersian
Google Assistant saying not compatible on ONE of my two ZTE Blade Z Max units
I have two identical phones, purchased at the same time, same hardware, same software version. One,…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
sycotictbone
the static series case I won from the Z community
I won the blade photo contest #BladeShotonBlade and I'm loving this case. It is my first Zizo case…
in Blade Z MAX