Blade Z MAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

texasmade1 texasmade1

Joined on: November 20, 2016

User's Score: 242

Blade Z MAX

Archives for January 2018
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
BlaccEngine
Alarm Doesn't Work
This discussion was created from comments split from: Alarm clock not working.
in Blade Z MAX
CTA
Arthur
Why does the music stop that I have downloaded to my SD card?
I switched my SD card from another phone.. Now my music files keep on stopping during regular liste…
in Blade Z MAX
CFA
cjbrown_lv
Recommended Bluetooth Speaker for ZTE Blade ZMax
Is there a recommended Bluetooth Speaker that other ZTE Blade ZMax are using? Please list your Blue…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered
Macshizal
Brand New zte blade z Max and can't register a fingerprint
Keeps saying hardware isn't detected and I've already did 2 factory resets. What's the solutions if…
in Blade Z MAX
Accepted Answer
coolbud86
cracked glass on zte zmax pro
hey gang my sister sat on her phone and cracked the glass on her phone is there a cheap soloution t…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
James33
How to do i get ZTE ZMAX Z982 FIRMWARE ?
Very bad, i have been searching for a while ZTE Z982 FIRWMARE, but still i could not find this firm…
in Blade Z MAX
guruyoudodo8
Anyone else have issues with their Z Blade Max cutting off hotspot by cutting on wifi on it's own?🤔
My phone is cutting on the wifi by itself. I cut it off and a few moments later back on.t
in Blade Z MAX
Answered Z
coolbud86
cold morning and day in miami and half of the country
any body blade z max freezing up on them due to old man winter coming down yall try to keep…
in Blade Z MAX
myfocus
Mic stopped working and then couldn't get calls
I recently bought the ZTE blade z max and the second I did some messing around and then the mic for…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered Z
Monstergirl103
Zte blade zmax freezing problem
Ok so I don't know how many other people have this issue but it t has to be constant because this i…
in Blade Z MAX
Locked Z
Rover
Super Moon Tonight Jan. 1st, 2018 - Take a Photo with your Z Max or other ZTE phone
The Super Moon is coming up in the East now (7:30pm CT). Please take a picture of Super Moon and…
in Blade Z MAX
CTA