Blade Z MAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

saeedted saeedted

Joined on: August 11, 2016

User's Score: 599

Blade Z MAX

Archives for January 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
laecian
Common Blade Z Max issue (Unsolved)
Hello ZTE moderators and various folks reading. I just joined the forum to discuss the current a…
in Blade Z MAX
Z CPA
TheGamerRender
Blade Z Max Mini suggestion
Hello, I'm in love with the Blade Z Max design, performance, and just overall affordability. The…
in Blade Z MAX
robtkid750
Blade zmax dropping calls (Carrier Unlocked Cricket)
Hi everyone i bought this blade zmax at metro and unlocked it to go over to cricket since i switche…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered Z
skyethur
zte blade zmax metro SD card issue
I inserted my 128gb micro sd card pulled out from my galaxy s8 plus and the zte blade zmax constant…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
AuntNutmeg
Wanting to add a page to the LEFT of my home page
I'm able to add pages to the RIGHT of my home page, but none to the left of it. I'm not able to ch…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
EmilyA
Can't transfer files to Blade Z MAX from computer via MTP
I got my Blade Z Max about a month ago and it's working great, except for one issue. When I connect…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
coolbud86
next giveaway
hey is there another giveaway coming up soon IM just wondering would love to win somet…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
James33
How to reboot ZTE BLADE ZMAX Z981, Z982 in Fastboot MOde
I need help to know about its fastboot mode, how do i access to this mode????
in Blade Z MAX
CFA
Ruben16
What happened to that beta program for the zte blade zmax?
So is it just me or does there seem to be ram issues with the blade zmax like i just exit out an ap…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered
racchava
Multi User issues on the Blade Z Max
Hello everyone. I wanted to submit a discussion on a 'problem' I'm having. I got the ZTE Blade Zmax…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
skyethur
ZTE blade Z Max slow responsive screen
I just got my ZTE blade z max from metropcs about two weeks ago and i quickly notice the screen res…
in Blade Z MAX
Z CPA
Teresa
How do I add wallpaper to messenger area?
Seems the only area I've been able to have wallpaper on is the lock and home pages. With zmaxproi h…
in Blade Z MAX
Accepted Answer CPA
jroman1626
Changing themes
Hey guys well I recently purchased the ZTE blade Z Max and I'm liking it pretty well but I did feel…
in Blade Z MAX
Accepted Answer
jroman1626
T9 key board laybout
Good evening everyone. I was noticing that I do not have the option to put in the T9 keyboard like …
in Blade Z MAX
Accepted Answer
terry6169
No incoming text message sound or vibrate
Phone is only a month old. I have no incoming text sounds or vibrate. How do I fix this.....
in Blade Z MAX
Accepted Answer CPA
BlaccEngine
Alarm Doesn't Work
This discussion was created from comments split from: Alarm clock not working.
in Blade Z MAX
Locked Z CTA CPA
Arthur
Why does the music stop that I have downloaded to my SD card?
I switched my SD card from another phone.. Now my music files keep on stopping during regular liste…
in Blade Z MAX
CFA
cjbrown_lv
Recommended Bluetooth Speaker for ZTE Blade ZMax
Is there a recommended Bluetooth Speaker that other ZTE Blade ZMax are using? Please list your Blue…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered CPA
Macshizal
Brand New zte blade z Max and can't register a fingerprint
Keeps saying hardware isn't detected and I've already did 2 factory resets. What's the solutions if…
in Blade Z MAX
Accepted Answer
coolbud86
cracked glass on zte zmax pro
hey gang my sister sat on her phone and cracked the glass on her phone is there a cheap soloution t…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
dswannfla
Troubleshooting
My YouTube, music, and Pandora are not working properly... All three apps pause periodically and ra…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
James33
How to do i get ZTE ZMAX Z982 FIRMWARE ?
Very bad, i have been searching for a while (edited: Link Removed - sshasan) FIRWMARE, but still i …
in Blade Z MAX
jonboy1988
Oreo update
Does anyone know when the next update for the zte blade zmax I would like to know when the Oreo upd…
in Blade Z MAX
Locked Z CFA
guruyoudodo8
Anyone else have issues with their Z Blade Max cutting off hotspot by cutting on wifi on it's own?🤔
My phone is cutting on the wifi by itself. I cut it off and a few moments later back on.t
in Blade Z MAX
Answered Z CPA
coolbud86
cold morning and day in miami and half of the country
any body blade z max freezing up on them due to old man winter coming down yall try to keep…
in Blade Z MAX
myfocus
Mic stopped working and then couldn't get calls
I recently bought the ZTE blade z max and the second I did some messing around and then the mic for…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered Z
Monstergirl103
Zte blade zmax freezing problem
Ok so I don't know how many other people have this issue but it t has to be constant because this i…
in Blade Z MAX
Locked Z
Rover
Super Moon Tonight Jan. 1st, 2018 - Take a Photo with your Z Max or other ZTE phone
The Super Moon is coming up in the East now (7:30pm CT). Please take a picture of Super Moon and…
in Blade Z MAX
CTA