Blade Z MAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

razor512 razor512

Joined on: April 11, 2016

User's Score: 1174

Blade Z MAX

Archives for March 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
The_King
Z max Blade Charging disfunction
_I've had my Blade for about a year now, and my phone doesn't hold charge well. It can be at 20% le…
in Blade Z MAX
angelp
barb555
Zte blade x max vs zte blade z max
What are the feature that are better with the zte blade z phone and which one is the best phone bet…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
ThatBasicN1
ZTE Blade Z Max (Z982) RAM issues
So I've owned my Blade Z Max since about September of 2017. It's been working fine, with a bit of a…
in Blade Z MAX
freeman1308
No out put Sound
I got this phone last June. This week sudently all out put sound is dead. No ring tone and audio. W…
in Blade Z MAX
CTA
Rover
"BLOCK NUMBER" vs. "All calls to Voicemail"
To clear up confusion, someone that knows, please contrast and compare the "Block Number" operation…
in Blade Z MAX
angelp
Does the blade zmax support usb c earbuds
No one on Twitter awnsered me so I would like to know,do usb c earbuds require otg
in Blade Z MAX
AlKaPONe4200
I have a ZTE blade zMAX and I cannot connect to 5G Wi-Fi if there's a solution I would like to know
It pulls up 2g it doesn't pull anything up but 2G if I put the name of the router in it does not pu…
in Blade Z MAX
Accepted Answer CPA
saybia
"OK Google" a bit iffy sometimes (but I found a solution)
Sometimes when I say OK Google the Blade doesnt pick it up. I have to say it a couple of times or …
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
freddiez
Zmax Pro, Blade Zmax, Time for Zblade 3?
I have been cuckoo for this phone for a couple years. Retired my original Zpro and set up my Blade …
in Blade Z MAX
CFA
saybia
OMG I finally get to talk about my ZTE Blade!
Hello everyone! I got my ZTE Blade months ago and I love it! I'm on MetroPCS and I've had them for …
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
Eric89
anreed17
Music randomly pauses
Any time I listen to music either downloaded or via Pandora it ALWAYS pauses every few seconds. I'm…
in Blade Z MAX
jcampos88
Tired of waiting for the Blade Z Max B20 Update? Try this!
Hello Guys! I was so desperate waiting for the B20 Update to get to my phone and I couldn't unde…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
Janeen
How do I get rid of the green bar on top of screen when I'm in a call.
The green bar on top of screen is getting really annoying. It gets in my way while I'm in a call tr…
in Blade Z MAX
Accepted Answer CPA
mom950609
Notifications not working help!!!
I have the blade zmax and no matter what I do my notifications for texting and for my messenger doe…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
kingb90
A/c wall adapter buzzing
I just got my zte blade zmax a month ago and I have been using only the AC adapter and cord it came…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered
chet
Blade Z Max Additional Memory Capacity
I communicated with two representatives from ZTE regarding the capacity of the MicroSD card the Z M…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
Ruben16
Regards to the update
Its been 5 days since the blade got its b20 update and here I am with no update stuck on b14 has an…
in Blade Z MAX
Accepted Answer Locked Z CPA
donutsmom
Can't send pictures via text message
I've searched around a bit and haven't seen my situation... I've had the phone since November. T…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered CPA
johnha
blade z max
I want to connect f. My phone to a HD TV. Can that be done
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
cphilip4
Blade Z Max
Hello All, this will be the 3rd phone I've purchased outside of Samsung I started with the Galaxy S…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA